Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Burger King

C.R.E.A.M.

I've seen those but for $.50 a stick its too much for me...if i was going vinyl id get the custom printed ones form a sotre you can get liek 250 for $120 so its abotu the same price but custom made..cant beat them...cut out perfet and everythign...for now i just rock the usps and avery comp labels

Originally posted by The Hipster@Feb 26 2006, 10:31 AM

i would love to get some but they cost way to much they should be like $0.5 for one or some thing.

They basically are $.50 a piece, 20 pieces divided by $10.00 = $.50. I do understand what you're saying though, you don't want to spend the $10.00 plus shipping for 20 and I would sell them singular but the packaging, which to me is a very important part of the product, would be sacrificed. Let me know what you think.

WAY to much...your trying to sell stickers to niggas who steal them or get free postal ones.

i would cop if they were like 100 for 10 bucks.

Originally posted by fuck muni@Mar 11 2006, 02:40 AM

WAY to much...your trying to sell stickers to niggas who steal them or get free postal ones.

i would cop if they were like 100 for 10 bucks.

listen . . . I hear you and I definitely thought that through, but if they sold for 100 for $10 they would never make back the money they cost to make. Next printing round I amm going to try to get the price lowered. We'll see

you can order 250 vinyl stickers with you own design for like 60 bucks thats .24 cents a piece, these ones are dope though...

"you can do this...you can get this for that much etc etc"

yall faggots will never motivate and advance.....toys

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now