The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

Shit makes me think that if I want meat I should be the one to kill my own cow.

That was pretty sad. No animal should have to go through that shit...i wanna kill these dudes:shakehead: i wanna go vegan but donairs are so good ahha...why dont they just give them pills to die...fucking faggits

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
That was pretty sad. No animal should have to go through that shit...i wanna kill these dudes:shakehead: i wanna go vegan but donairs are so good ahha...why dont they just give them pills to die...fucking faggits

Youre a dumbass. How much poison do you think it takes to kill a fucking cow that weighs hundreds of pounds. Then you eat it,what about all the posion in its system. Think with your brain you dumbass. Youre the one that deserves to die.

Youre a dumbass. How much poison do you think it takes to kill a fucking cow that weighs hundreds of pounds. Then you eat it' date='what about all the posion in its system. Think with your brain you dumbass. Youre the one that deserves to die.[/quote']

1. there are poisons that dont affect muscle tissue

2. 1 drop of many poisons will kill any animal

3. you suck

Youre a dumbass. How much poison do you think it takes to kill a fucking cow that weighs hundreds of pounds. Then you eat it' date='what about all the posion in its system. Think with your brain you dumbass. Youre the one that deserves to die.[/quote']

dude, your fucking gay. way to spell YOUR right idiot. fine....what i met to say is that they sgould just shoot them in the head.