The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Its alright.

I got you.

FUCKING NIGGERS ARE BITCHES.

THEY ALL JUMPED THAT ONE DUDE CHEAP SHOT AFTER CHEAP SHOT WITH NO FUCKING HONOR BUT THEY WANNA WALK AROUND ACTING LIKE THEY DESERVE RESPECT. FUCK THAT. THEY DIDNT EVEN FUCK HIM UP. DUDE GETS UP AND STARTS WALKING AWAY. IVE SEEN PEOPLE GET STOMPED TO NEAR DEATH BY JUST ONE DUDE AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN DAMAGE THAT ONE DUDE. FUCK EM. I DONT MEAN NIGGERS IN THE "OH LOOK AT THAT BLACK PERSON HES A NIGGER". IM TALKIN ANYONE WHO ACTS LIKE THAT. I KNOW PLENTY OF WHITE PEOPLE AND MEXICAN AND YES EVEN AZNS WHO ARE LIKE THIS THEYRE A FUCKING NIGGER TOO.

SERIOUS THOUGH, THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FUCKIN PRIOIRTIES ASS BACKWARDS ARE FUCKING BRINGING DOWN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS USED TO BE A NICE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBIA AND TRUTH BE TOLD I LOVED IT BETTER THAN "DA HOOD" I USED TO LIVE IN. SHIT IS REAL GHETTO NOW AND CRIME AROUND HERE WENT UP WHEN THEY BUILT THEM WELFARE APARTMENTS AND AFTER HURRICANE KATRINA BLEW A FEW OUR WAY. CRIME DID GO UP. FUCK THAT KEEPING QUIET SHIT, "YOUR RACIST!" FUCK YOU. I JUST DONT WANNA SEE PEOPLE SPEND THE DOLLARS THAT THEY COULD BE USING TO SAVE TO BUY BETTER HOUSE OR SOMETHING BUT NAW. THEY WANT CARS, CLOTHES AND OTHER SHIT THAT GETS THEM NOWHERE FAST. FUCK EM. JUST DONT COME AROUND MY ENVIRONMENT AND BRING YOUR FALSE SENSE OF UGLY FASHION AND LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.

NIGGAS KNOW

If this was racist, he would have specified a race, denouncing cowards sounds like progress to me

LOL' date='i stabbed a guy in the neck 4 times. You gatta let em' know what time it is.[/quote']

"he got back up and wanted to fight....blood was shottin out of his neck...it was awsome" hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahah:shakehead:

Its alright.

I got you.

FUCKING NIGGERS ARE BITCHES.

THEY ALL JUMPED THAT ONE DUDE CHEAP SHOT AFTER CHEAP SHOT WITH NO FUCKING HONOR BUT THEY WANNA WALK AROUND ACTING LIKE THEY DESERVE RESPECT. FUCK THAT. THEY DIDNT EVEN FUCK HIM UP. DUDE GETS UP AND STARTS WALKING AWAY. IVE SEEN PEOPLE GET STOMPED TO NEAR DEATH BY JUST ONE DUDE AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE DIDNT EVEN DAMAGE THAT ONE DUDE. FUCK EM. I DONT MEAN NIGGERS IN THE "OH LOOK AT THAT BLACK PERSON HES A NIGGER". IM TALKIN ANYONE WHO ACTS LIKE THAT. I KNOW PLENTY OF WHITE PEOPLE AND MEXICAN AND YES EVEN AZNS WHO ARE LIKE THIS THEYRE A FUCKING NIGGER TOO.

SERIOUS THOUGH, THESE KINDS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR FUCKIN PRIOIRTIES ASS BACKWARDS ARE FUCKING BRINGING DOWN MY NEIGHBORHOOD. THIS USED TO BE A NICE WHITE MIDDLE CLASS SUBURBIA AND TRUTH BE TOLD I LOVED IT BETTER THAN "DA HOOD" I USED TO LIVE IN. SHIT IS REAL GHETTO NOW AND CRIME AROUND HERE WENT UP WHEN THEY BUILT THEM WELFARE APARTMENTS AND AFTER HURRICANE KATRINA BLEW A FEW OUR WAY. CRIME DID GO UP. FUCK THAT KEEPING QUIET SHIT, "YOUR RACIST!" FUCK YOU. I JUST DONT WANNA SEE PEOPLE SPEND THE DOLLARS THAT THEY COULD BE USING TO SAVE TO BUY BETTER HOUSE OR SOMETHING BUT NAW. THEY WANT CARS, CLOTHES AND OTHER SHIT THAT GETS THEM NOWHERE FAST. FUCK EM. JUST DONT COME AROUND MY ENVIRONMENT AND BRING YOUR FALSE SENSE OF UGLY FASHION AND LACK OF RESPONSIBILITY.

NIGGAS KNOW

I feel you homie. But that video doesn't look like it was random. Looks like they came there with a purpose to roll on dude specifically like he did one or more of them wrong. None of us know the full story. Fuck a redneck rent-a-pig anyways.

I feel you homie. But that video doesn't look like it was random. Looks like they came there with a purpose to roll on dude specifically like he did one or more of them wrong. None of us know the full story. Fuck a redneck rent-a-pig anyways.

naw.. dude got his radio jacked.. they saw him see them taking it.. nawmeen? so them bitches run up on dude and fuck him up good cuz he was about to straight call the cops.. fuck them.

and college!!!! sounds like..

gaygaygaygay3ca9wy.gif

naw.. dude got his radio jacked.. they saw him see them taking it.. nawmeen? so them bitches run up on dude and fuck him up good cuz he was about to straight call the cops.. fuck them.

Is that how you saw it? I saw it as one of them took his radio so he wouldn't call the cops then they all royally stomped him like that was their mission. Even the bitches were kicking dude. Usually when it's just some random drunken shit and it's that deep it aint all of them acting as one and the females are either bugging or just keep walking, not joining in.