The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

Naw' date=' Im not but I wouldnt pull some shit like that on anyone whos trying to do something positive. Well to some people its not positive (obviously) but theyre not trying to slang drugs and shit around. The more people that get into and dedicate themselves to any religion thats another person "off the streets" and away from negative shit. You know you wouldnt be all "oh this dumb lookin motherfucker with a camera is throwin balloons at me. Its cool though cuz its just a water balloon" They got mad cuz motherfuckers are HUMAN, shit happens. No matter who you are youre still another fucking monkey.[/color']

Besides lazy niggas need to wake up and get a job.

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE WHO TRY TO FORCE THEIR RELIGION ON OTHER PEOPLE.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO TELL ME TO CHANGE MY LIFE. FUCK OFF.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

You know sometimes' date=' you dont [u']have[/u] to open the door

I don't mean people who come to my house. I live in Japan and no one does it there. But mormans try that shit when I'm walking in a city. Or some guy with be standing with a sign on his back and a shitty boombox playing the same cd over and over about how god is good. Call me brother and I will spit in your face.

I don't care if someone is religious, whatever makes them happy is okay with me. But if they try to make me think the same way as them I get pissed. If they try to tell me to change my thinking to be like them, then they think they are better than me, and why are they better? Cause they follow some book? anyways this is the video thread.

Did I say I hate them because of their religion? How are those people humble in any way? They think they have the right to go up to any strangers house because they bring the word of god, and they somehow have the right to judge that you're going to hell because you threw water balloons at them.

Peace- countless wars over who has the right religion.

Love- Christians vs. gays?

yeah...