The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Russians rioting in Tallinn, the capital of Estonia.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0-ZfNPBC0WY

Euronews on the same case. The most fun part starts on the 26. second. What a lizard!

You know, they say the police was too hard on them. C'mon, they only threw the police with rocks and anything they could find in the street...

They call us vandals :P.

That's awesome. This is what needs to happen here in the US. I swear to God I better see this type of shit in every major city if the Republicans steal the Whitehouse again.

i love how the fucking kid walks away with a boom box and a giant piece of cardboard.

hahaha that shit cracks me up. also, does anoyne know who that kid is i want to see how good he is at breakin now that he is 20 or whatever and why does 12oz have a built in spell checker now? oh wait, i think its in firefox. wait no it cant be cause its underlining firefox.... why would it not know its own mother fucking name. 12ozprophet. hmmm, it thinks 12oz prophet is speeled correctly. i can only conclude that my initial question was correct and you guys are nuts if u think a bunch of graffiti vandals are gonna bother to correct there spelling.

That's awesome. This is what needs to happen here in the US. I swear to God I better see this type of shit in every major city if the Republicans steal the Whitehouse again.

The Russians came here to party their way, nothing political except screaming "Rossija, Rossija" when being drunk of drinking stolen Estonian quality vodka...

It's always fun to see Russians getting beaten down by the police, it gets me laughing every time

The Russians came here to party their way, nothing political except screaming "Rossija, Rossija" when being drunk of drinking stolen Estonian quality vodka...

It's always fun to see Russians getting beaten down by the police, it gets me laughing every time

Oh word? Well if they're willing to riot over a fucking statue then America has 10,001 realer excuses to take to the streets.

It's always fun seeing ANYBODY throwing bricks at cops. That gets me laughing everytime.