The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm pretty sure I posted the Crossroads clip with the Karate kid in it.

Yeah he does have way too much feeling, check out Tender Surrender for that, or Bad Horsie to prove how metal he can get.

While I am on the music topic, check this shit out if you are into electronic music/keyboards.

This man is a beast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwDuRrTl9fw&mode=related&search=

IOU, I'll upload the Elusive light and Sound Volume one (Steve Vai) that has the whole Duel from Crossroads plus some more stuff that was cut from the movie.

Plus, it has the entire score from PCU for the guys who were mentioning that movie today as well as a song that Steve wrote after reading the Vampire chronicles. I reckon he should have been cast in that movie instead of Stuart Townsend (where Lestat was the rockstar) as SSV really wanted to play that role, and you must admit, he does look rather gaunt enough to play a vampire, and has the rockgod part down already.

IOU, I'll upload the Elusive light and Sound Volume one (Steve Vai) that has the whole Duel from Crossroads plus some more stuff that was cut from the movie.

Plus, it has the entire score from PCU for the guys who were mentioning that movie today as well as a song that Steve wrote after reading the Vampire chronicles. I reckon he should have been cast in that movie instead of Stuart Townsend (where Lestat was the rockstar) as SSV really wanted to play that role, and you must admit, he does look rather gaunt enough to play a vampire, and has the rockgod part down already.

Nice.. Thanks...

I've been searching some artist/muscians that I used to listen to when yougner.. Vai is by far still great.. I remember using all this crazy mad equipment to get his sound.. Madness I tell ya..