The best of Google Video and YouTube

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=...d&v=ytxvPAj1MEE

look at this shit. this dude hears a phone go off and checks his cellphone right when the fight starts and gets clocked. what was funny was how he walked up to the fight like a bad ass with his backwards hat and his little pimp strut, and then tosses his hat to his flunky like he was about to wreck shit. but the ending was the most pathetic. i'm not gonna spoil it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?search=&mode=...d&v=ytxvPAj1MEE

look at this shit. this dude hears a phone go off and checks his cellphone right when the fight starts and gets clocked. what was funny was how he walked up to the fight like a bad ass with his backwards hat and his little pimp strut, and then tosses his hat to his flunky like he was about to wreck shit. but the ending was the most pathetic. i'm not gonna spoil it

that kid looked liked he punched as hard as a 10 yr old.

buncha nerds.

I gotta agree with arrow guy. Sometimes you really do talk like a cop.:lol:

i dont know if you're being serious but i don't know how that makes me sound like a cop.

i said he thought he was a badass with his backwards cap and pimp strut walking into the fight like he was about business. and he didn't do shit. and? is that what cops say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BF7L2LuLTU

here's a comment exchange that had me crackin up.

sometimes the comments are more funnier than the video (in this case it was)

brwnkhmer (4 months ago)

he cant be viet, viets dont grow that big....viets are yellow skinned goofy ass fobs. must suck to be viet,always getting punked on.... everybody knows flips are all talk.....lol

FL1pCnexion (3 months ago)

pussies? fuck u bitch, im flip, both viets and flips can fight like shit, u r jus a stupid brown bitch tht hasnt been in a real fight. u wanna see how pussie we are? than the next time u see one of us, fucking show wutchu got. even tho some of us small, we are fast and have stong punches and we can kick high. we can beat the fuck out of u. also, we aint the only ppl that are sometimes fob, u brown ppl smell like onions and talk with a retarded accent.