THE REAL JEWISH RAPPER.

iliveinavagina

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This... this is a JOKE, right? There's no way this can be for real. Did you hear the cacophony on his MySpace? Quickly, someone slit his legs open and rip his larynx from his filthy throat. I... I can't take a Jewish rapper. I think the Jews suffered enough in the past century, they don't need this heaped on them as well. :huh2:

fatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatman

YA FAV WHITE RAPPER BEKAY HAS JUST DROPPED HIS HIGHLY ANITICIPATED MIXTAPE HOSTED BY THE LEGENDARY KAY SLAY "ON DECK".

==========================

cmon man it got nothing to do with race...music is so fucking lame this nigga buys his way into "hiphop" the funny part is wtf is he saying? am i the only that saw that video....i mean i personally dont like jews. but i mean the fuck i liked mc serch...that jew nigga from wutang with never again shit...was okay...but this chuckle head killed it.

Originally posted by foneiz2@Jan 23 2006, 03:33 PM

i dont care if he's jewish or not . he is wack..

where's MERO's opinion.

THIS NIGGA IS PRETTY WACK, BUT WHO ISNT WACK NOWADAYS? EVERYBODY IS WACK IN SOME ASPECT. IM SAYING, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WACK ASS MUSIC IS OUT THERE!? MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF WACK SONGS THAT YOU'D LAUGH AT!! TO SINGLE THIS NIGGA OUT CUZ HE'S JEWISH IS PRETTY CORNY. ME PERSONALLY I GOT NOTHING AGAINST JEWISH NIGGAS, I'D GO TO TRIAL WITH A NIGGA NAMED FINKELBAUMSTEIN HOLDIN ME DOWN ANYDAY. HOLLA AT THAT. ISN'T THIS BKAE THE DUDE THAT USED TO WRITE? I COULD BE WRONG BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT. THE ONLY NEW RAPPER OUT THATS GOING SOMEWHERE IS SAIGON, SIRE CASTRO IS ALSO MY DUDE, ERRBODY ELSE IS GARBO, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST NIGGAAASSSSSSS.

-JUICE MAYN

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 23 2006, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 23 2006, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-foneiz2@Jan 23 2006, 03:33 PM

i dont care if he's jewish or not . he is wack..

where's MERO's opinion.

THIS NIGGA IS PRETTY WACK, BUT WHO ISNT WACK NOWADAYS? EVERYBODY IS WACK IN SOME ASPECT. IM SAYING, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WACK ASS MUSIC IS OUT THERE!? MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF WACK SONGS THAT YOU'D LAUGH AT!! TO SINGLE THIS NIGGA OUT CUZ HE'S JEWISH IS PRETTY CORNY. ME PERSONALLY I GOT NOTHING AGAINST JEWISH NIGGAS, I'D GO TO TRIAL WITH A NIGGA NAMED FINKELBAUMSTEIN HOLDIN ME DOWN ANYDAY. HOLLA AT THAT. ISN'T THIS BKAE THE DUDE THAT USED TO WRITE? I COULD BE WRONG BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT. THE ONLY NEW RAPPER OUT THATS GOING SOMEWHERE IS SAIGON, SIRE CASTRO IS ALSO MY DUDE, ERRBODY ELSE IS GARBO, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST NIGGAAASSSSSSS.

-JUICE MAYN

[/b]

yeh it is the writer. ill get you a link.

Edit:LINK: check the second paragraph