Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iliveinavagina

THE REAL JEWISH RAPPER.

Ok thats great you started a thread about nothing. Geez everyone should start a thread about what their opinions are on musicians as it relates to thier race. Or better yet just start racist threads...yeah...what a novel idea....

This... this is a JOKE, right? There's no way this can be for real. Did you hear the cacophony on his MySpace? Quickly, someone slit his legs open and rip his larynx from his filthy throat. I... I can't take a Jewish rapper. I think the Jews suffered enough in the past century, they don't need this heaped on them as well. :huh2:

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Jan 23 2006, 11:43 AM

O.G.

Original Ghetto.

for real for real.

fatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatmanfatman

I don't have a problem with a Jewish rapper...that's all good, actually. But Jewish reggae is fucked up. Believe me, I'd be just as weirded out by, say, Bengali metal.

YA FAV WHITE RAPPER BEKAY HAS JUST DROPPED HIS HIGHLY ANITICIPATED MIXTAPE HOSTED BY THE LEGENDARY KAY SLAY "ON DECK".

==========================

cmon man it got nothing to do with race...music is so fucking lame this nigga buys his way into "hiphop" the funny part is wtf is he saying? am i the only that saw that video....i mean i personally dont like jews. but i mean the fuck i liked mc serch...that jew nigga from wutang with never again shit...was okay...but this chuckle head killed it.

i dont care about this kid; the only thing jewish about him is his circumsision and his chain. If he rapped about israel, jewish history or the current state of american jewery then I might be interested.

funkflex.jpg

YO THIS BE YA BOY FUNK MASTA FLEX

COMING TO YOU WITH THE HOTTEST SHIT OUT ON THE STREETS RIGHT NOW!

ITS MC HITLER

YOU DONT KNOW?

GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT

mchitler0sc.jpg

Originally posted by foneiz2@Jan 23 2006, 03:33 PM

i dont care if he's jewish or not . he is wack..

where's MERO's opinion.

THIS NIGGA IS PRETTY WACK, BUT WHO ISNT WACK NOWADAYS? EVERYBODY IS WACK IN SOME ASPECT. IM SAYING, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WACK ASS MUSIC IS OUT THERE!? MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF WACK SONGS THAT YOU'D LAUGH AT!! TO SINGLE THIS NIGGA OUT CUZ HE'S JEWISH IS PRETTY CORNY. ME PERSONALLY I GOT NOTHING AGAINST JEWISH NIGGAS, I'D GO TO TRIAL WITH A NIGGA NAMED FINKELBAUMSTEIN HOLDIN ME DOWN ANYDAY. HOLLA AT THAT. ISN'T THIS BKAE THE DUDE THAT USED TO WRITE? I COULD BE WRONG BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT. THE ONLY NEW RAPPER OUT THATS GOING SOMEWHERE IS SAIGON, SIRE CASTRO IS ALSO MY DUDE, ERRBODY ELSE IS GARBO, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST NIGGAAASSSSSSS.

-JUICE MAYN

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jan 23 2006, 08:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jan 23 2006, 08:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-foneiz2@Jan 23 2006, 03:33 PM

i dont care if he's jewish or not . he is wack..

where's MERO's opinion.

THIS NIGGA IS PRETTY WACK, BUT WHO ISNT WACK NOWADAYS? EVERYBODY IS WACK IN SOME ASPECT. IM SAYING, YOU KNOW HOW MUCH WACK ASS MUSIC IS OUT THERE!? MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF WACK SONGS THAT YOU'D LAUGH AT!! TO SINGLE THIS NIGGA OUT CUZ HE'S JEWISH IS PRETTY CORNY. ME PERSONALLY I GOT NOTHING AGAINST JEWISH NIGGAS, I'D GO TO TRIAL WITH A NIGGA NAMED FINKELBAUMSTEIN HOLDIN ME DOWN ANYDAY. HOLLA AT THAT. ISN'T THIS BKAE THE DUDE THAT USED TO WRITE? I COULD BE WRONG BUT IT LOOKS LIKE IT. THE ONLY NEW RAPPER OUT THATS GOING SOMEWHERE IS SAIGON, SIRE CASTRO IS ALSO MY DUDE, ERRBODY ELSE IS GARBO, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST NIGGAAASSSSSSS.

-JUICE MAYN

[/b]

yeh it is the writer. ill get you a link.

Edit:LINK: check the second paragraph

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this