A Proper Super Bowl Poll

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Guest ctrl+alt+del

The least you can do is have the two choices as the actual teams in the bowl.

Everyone has been doubting the hawks. I say, keep doubting. Steelers are lucky they wont have to be up against the 12th man, because theyd be done for.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

steelers are taking it this year.

i would like to add that the carolina panthers can lick my nuts. that wasnt even football yesterday.....that was fucking garbage. it made the bullshit that washington passed off for football look like gold. hot tip for the defense....jerking off while watching the opposing team score touchdowns does not count as a defensive play....

Originally posted by ILOSTMYBRAIN@Jan 23 2006, 03:35 PM

It should be a great game. Both QB's are playing great and so are both defense's, however the knotch goes to the steelers for having more play makers.

i want the steelers to win it however just to make sure that your comment doesnt jinx them i will say seahawks have playmakers they just arent as pronounced as the steelers playmakers are

BusPedSpinLG.gif

img_paint_pic001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...