Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ctrl+alt+del

A Proper Super Bowl Poll

Guest ctrl+alt+del

The least you can do is have the two choices as the actual teams in the bowl.

Everyone has been doubting the hawks. I say, keep doubting. Steelers are lucky they wont have to be up against the 12th man, because theyd be done for.

my prediction:

steelers win, close game ,however,....the bus retires a happy camper and moves to detriot....

im going for the seahawks though becuase i like their logo and they have never been to a superbowl before.

since my team isn't going, i don't care who wins.

it would be cool if the seahawks win though.

i have to go for the seahawks but i think steelers will put up a good fight though. seahawks will rip that stealers ass apart, literally.

HEY I MADE A MISTAKE ON A COUNT OF INEBRIATION!!!!

YOUR FUCKING STUPID!!!

p.s. GO STEELERS!!!

polamalu.jpg

he is a fucking beast!!!

one of my buddys said he is going to catch a real seahawk for the super bowl party...

but I pick the red sox to win it all...

It should be a great game. Both QB's are playing great and so are both defense's, however the knotch goes to the steelers for having more play makers.

steelers are taking it this year.

i would like to add that the carolina panthers can lick my nuts. that wasnt even football yesterday.....that was fucking garbage. it made the bullshit that washington passed off for football look like gold. hot tip for the defense....jerking off while watching the opposing team score touchdowns does not count as a defensive play....

Originally posted by ILOSTMYBRAIN@Jan 23 2006, 03:35 PM

It should be a great game. Both QB's are playing great and so are both defense's, however the knotch goes to the steelers for having more play makers.

i want the steelers to win it however just to make sure that your comment doesnt jinx them i will say seahawks have playmakers they just arent as pronounced as the steelers playmakers are

BusPedSpinLG.gif

img_paint_pic001.jpg

about to crack the first cold one of the day and continue watching the hype.....hopefully the seahawks can pull it off........even though deshea townsend was a bammer, i gotta pull for alexander.....roll damn tide.

im ten minutes away from all this nonsense. make it go away.

(steelers by 7)

Originally posted by DETO+Jan 23 2006, 02:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DETO - Jan 23 2006, 02:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-I.C.Shadow@Jan 23 2006, 12:03 PM

I could give negative fucks about football

[/b]

no worries olympic figure skatinng will be on soon.

as an ex-racker im going with the steelers. yet as a good eye ill go with teh hawks cause they are similar to eagles and they also have good vision.

couldnt the ball be made out of soy of some kind, poor skinless pigs

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this