Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gigantic Jug

SCARY ASS SQUIRRELS!

so i was admiring these cute innocent squirrels.. then all of a sudden one starts jumping around in circles and then......

7d.jpg

BAM! one starts heading towards me chasing me growling hissing!!!

i hate animals.

they growl? i didnt know that ;) i remember when i camped there was this HUGE one that everyone fed, it would practically jump up on your leg.

allyk1.gif

There is a certain area in Toronto that as an abundance of Albino squirrels.. totally white with red eyes. No lie. I seen em myself.

i went squirrel fishing once..it was fucking hilerious....and i gave them the food in the end so it was a win win for both sides (for all u aminal lovers out there)

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm scared of squirrels. Especially ASS SQUIRRELS!

Mann.. I really hate squirrels. They think its such a good idea to make their nest in your attic. Then they die and make the entire top floor or bottom floor, if you are single story home, smell like ripe anal death.

There's a psycho squirrel in my neighborhood... it'll start jumping around in circles near this one tree, and it'll start jumpin' down the street. It's insanity... the newest thing on my street is the stray cats... they're creeeeepy. MRRRRROOOOWWWWWW at 4am.. went outside to see that shit, got chased by a kitty cat. Now, I don't fuck with cats. blehhhh.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this