Nice thread with nice freights

YouCantHang

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Europe@Jan 21 2006, 01:04 PM

Yeah, this private board has rules, not many, just a few to keep it nice.

Just because its about graffiti doesnt mean you can do anything you like.

Check http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/index.php?act=boardrules for info.

We dont try to limit our users, but threads in the photo forums must be started of with photos, otherwise they get closed, just like your thread did. Its not too much to ask and all other users seems to be fine with the rule.

\

ok i made one with flicks and yet your still editing wich doesnt break a sinlge rule.. so basicly your cut you censor freedom of speech.. you dont coutn in the real world if you thinkso go look in the mirror and realize you have a nice job getting money and you dont need to concern yourself with my shit..

bottom line.

JOME ONE NSF RTD KINGS DESTROY

now who you pm me

Guest imported_Europe

Rule:

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

You break that constantly...

Originally posted by Europe@Jan 21 2006, 01:13 PM

Rule:

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

You break that constantly...

haha thats the best thing ive ever been told, i take that as a compliment thank you.. i am a prick a asshole a dick head a jerk a thug a bully and many more... and i have a hard time keeping friends cause of it, but the friends i have are tight with me cause they accept me and the life im into...

i guess your right i break it consantly.. blah look at me new title "jome one the out cast"

hahah get this shit.!

Originally posted by itsallafarce+Jan 21 2006, 09:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (itsallafarce - Jan 21 2006, 09:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-faze 1@Jan 21 2006, 06:58 AM

not emough photos in my opinion

well then get off your ass and go bench...lazy fucks!!!....nice post by the way mainard!

[/b]

Originally posted by 666@Jan 21 2006, 09:06 PM

I remember when Jome wrote Jase.. he would be online sending people flicks of Jaser df flicks with the R photoshopped out, claiming it was him and shit.

Good times.

where do you fans get this shit from?

first inever wrote jase 2nd if i did would never use a jaser df i was not into that style..

and legals dont really get me off carrey... go whore yourself somewhere else to make friends online. networkers. man

Originally posted by Jasenroxwell+Jan 21 2006, 10:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jasenroxwell - Jan 21 2006, 10:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-666@Jan 21 2006, 09:06 PM

I remember when Jome wrote Jase.. he would be online sending people flicks of Jaser df flicks with the R photoshopped out, claiming it was him and shit.

Good times.

first inever wrote jase 2nd if i did would never use a jaser df i was not into that style..

and legals dont really get me off carrey... go whore yourself somewhere else to make friends online. networkers. man

[/b]

Nigeria please. Yeah, I'm a huge fan of a dude who used to jock NYC so hard he would be begging me to let him sleep on my roof! Just cause no one else from the aol graffiti chat room isnt around anymore doesnt mean it didnt happen. As far as not being into the Jaser df style, back then you werent even touching paint.. so I dont think you were too picky.

And anyone knows son, I have no friends!

Laters Jasen508.

I'm just busting your balls son, dont have your period over it lol.

Originally posted by 666+Jan 22 2006, 12:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (666 - Jan 22 2006, 12:04 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Jasenroxwell@Jan 21 2006, 10:49 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-666@Jan 21 2006, 09:06 PM

Good times.

Nigeria please. Yeah, I'm a huge fan of a dude who used to jock NYC so hard he would be begging me to let him sleep on my roof! Just cause no one else from the aol graffiti chat room isnt around anymore doesnt mean it didnt happen. As far as not being into the Jaser df style, back then you werent even touching paint.. so I dont think you were too picky.

And anyone knows son, I have no friends!

Laters Jasen508.

I'm just busting your balls son, dont have your period over it lol.

[/b]

i still ask fools to let me stay on they roofs or where ever i can, i like to travel and im not living in my moms building in carnasie so shit aint to sweet for me dantur...i take what i can get... its a fact ther is 2 people who posted on here who i have had to stay with due to fucked up situations.

can i come thru this summer ? i got a ill sleeping bag now