Al Qaeda, Nazis, Mulsim Brotherhood

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Dawood, now Notorious.. it's a food chain of village idiots.

Here’s my in-morning-before-coffee attempt of changing subject back onto what interested me to start this thread in the beginning:

I think the discussion’s getting a little off topic and has gone to simply bashing subjective jewish writers and muslims (mainly one). The reality is this jewish writer is obviously pro-islam, but what he’s talking about can only come from someone like him who’s held some of the highest clearences available in our intelligence. Any literate idiot can sit there and say, “Hey he’s jewish, he’s never gonna like an organization like the muslim brotherhood.�

The discussion is THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD, thought I’d remind everyone, and here’s why. As you’ve read, the muslim brotherhood has a fairly awful beginning, but it’s not too easy to like or dislike them, since there seems to be two sides of the modern muslim brotherhood. There’s the cover side, the public side which is made of college peace activists recruited to fly the Muslim Brotherhood flag. This side is what got the muslim brotherhood 47 seats in the Egyptian plolitical elections last november. Think about the significance of that, 47 seats in EGYPT!! Then there’s this side, which connects the Muslim brotherhood to nazis, al qaeda, western embassy bombings in the middle east, and the entire network of fundemental islamic terrorism.

Here’s the problem with an organization like this, and the signifance of this article. The Muslim Brotherhood denies all history of their founding father Hussan Al Bana ever being associated with nazis. The current head of the Muslim Brotherhood publicly states that european jews are a myth, and the hollocaust never happened.

You can partake in this by searching “Muslim Brotherhood� on Wikipedia. Wikipedia is a website that anyone can add to. If you read what they say, they discuss how Hussan Al Bana was a peace loving man victimized by the wrongdoings of Egypt. On wikipedia, every now and then you’ll see that someone tried to change that and write about Hussan’s connections with nazi-germany and terrorism, but days later the website is changed back.

In this light, at least I think, you can relate the party of Muslim Brotherhood to that of Hamas, except Muslim Brotherhood disassociates themselves from their own doings.

I’ll ask people to not to get emotional about this, since none of you live in the middle east, to truely be for or against anything going on over there is irrational.

----

Annnd for Dawood because he likes to say things without first checking facts, norrrr will he stop (which I dont entirely blame on him, but it's still a bitch when reading a thread)-- fact: pre-Islamic Arabia worshipped fire. If you're all about defending your Italian-American throwback all the way to Islam, feel free to rep the originals.

Source: http://islamreview.org/KoranKafir/appendix4.html

“...According to Encyclopedia Britannica and Encyclopedia Islamia, the Arabs are ignorant of their own history of the pre-Muslim era. By a strange euphemism they call it a period of ignorance and darkness. Probably no other country in the world has deliberately written off a 2,500 year period of their own history by systematically stamping out and snapping all links with the past. They have wiped the memories of preMuslim era off their minds. So while they chose to remain ignorant of their past ironically enough it is they who dub the pre-Muslim era as a period of ignorance.

Fortunately we can still trace the history of that preIslamic Arabia. It is a well known adage that there is no such thing as foolproof destruction of all evidence. The pre-Islamic history of Arabia is the story of Indian Kshatriyas over that land, with the people following the Vedic way of life.

In our attempt to reconstruct the story of pre-Islamic Arabia we begin with the name of the country itself. As explained earlier the name is fully Sanskrit. Its central pilgrim centre, Mecca is also a Sanskrit name. Makha in Sanskrit signifies a sacrificial fire. Since Vedic fire worship was prevalent all over West Asia in pre-Islamic days Makha signifies the place which had an important shrine of fire worship...�

I just wanted to add too that I'm born and raised Athiest, and I'm not trying to give anyone who's religious ammo to bash Muslims because they believe in JC.

^^ good post soup

but once gain to adress dawood, which is fun, yet distressing too, lol

1. sorry to bring up your wife, you mention her on your web site and you both have arab names...I'm just curious why you (and not her, that was just an example) find it's important to change your name to arabic, since we all are all muslims, and since allah created everything, he created human cultures...

2. yes you know me, I just changed my SN (again)

3. I think you continue to dodge questions you don't like, esp Smart's questions.

4. this should be on the nature thread, but has anyone ever heard of Occam's razor?.. I'll cite on the nature thread

Oh, I'd insult you to your face as well... and it was in good fun, if I don't like people I don't say anything... but if you need an apology then I'm sorry... and I wasn't insulted by your reply so you needn't worry about that.

But this:

Originally posted by Dawood@Jan 29 2006, 09:08 PM

Yeah, that's absolutely right. there are even more sects than you listed, many more. But Islam is still far removed from them. Just because they claim Islam , that doesn't mean that Islam claims them.

It's like the old poetry, "Everyone claims Layla , but Layla doesn't claim any of them."

...is not an answer to my question. Taking it over to the Christian side; the Jehova's Witnesses think the Baptists are going to hell, and the Mormons just kind of made up their own book and took it to the next level, plus you got Pentacostal churchs where people handle snakes... Even with all those divisions they are all still Christians. Christianity is FORCED to 'claim them' because that is what they proclaim themselves.

The Mormon's can say that the Baptists don't represent Mormons when they speak but they can't deny that the Baptists represent Christians...

You can't simply divorce yourself from these groups by saying they are misguided and don't represent the 'true' beliefs. The fact is that you, yes YOU, face a crisis in the muslim world. You wan't to argue with us and stress the true nature of your peace loving religion. I understand that need because there are many unenlightened folks who don't know anything about Islam and lump you all into one category: Terrorists. So, you, again understandably, want to refute that image. HOWEVER, and this is the fly in the ointment, You seem to do NOTHING to stop these other people from using your religion to justify their actions. In fact, these groups are regularly referred to as 'Islamic ' by the muslim press.

Seems to me that you are trying desperately trying to focus our attention on your pretty front door while ignoring the mess in your own backyard.

So anyway, I'm not shocked by the concept of Arab Nazis, though I do find it pretty interesting. The idea of Fascism isn't really that far removed from that of Theocracy.

Hey smart,

Total Posts 10,542 ( 5 posts per day / 0.49% of total forum posts )

Most active in CHANNEL ZERO

( 5744 posts / 76% of this member's active posts )

That's pretty damn rediculous

Just so I know you're not just trying to bash on Dawood and you actually think you have a point, I think what you just wrote about how you cant "divorce" yourself from self-ruling sects, is pure crap. Can you back it up, I mean, with anything? I'll dare you to find an article of jehova's witnesses, mormons, any of these christian "sects" doing something and the public attacks the christian church.

Oh, and can you elaborate more on Alawis, Baha'i, Druze, Fatimids, Ismailis, Kahrijites, Nizari, Shi'ites, Sufis, Sunnis, Wahhabis and Zaidis?

Originally posted by Smart+Jan 31 2006, 12:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Jan 31 2006, 12:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh, I'd insult you to your face as well... and it was in good fun, if I don't like people I don't say anything... but if you need an apology then I'm sorry... and I wasn't insulted by your reply so you needn't worry about that.

But this:

<!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Jan 29 2006, 09:08 PM

Yeah, that's absolutely right. there are even more sects than you listed, many more. But Islam is still far removed from them.  Just because they claim Islam , that doesn't mean that Islam claims them.

It's like the old poetry, "Everyone claims Layla , but Layla doesn't claim any of them."

...is not an answer to my question. Taking it over to the Christian side; the Jehova's Witnesses think the Baptists are going to hell, and the Mormons just kind of made up their own book and took it to the next level, plus you got Pentacostal churchs where people handle snakes... Even with all those divisions they are all still Christians. Christianity is FORCED to 'claim them' because that is what they proclaim themselves.

The Mormon's can say that the Baptists don't represent Mormons when they speak but they can't deny that the Baptists represent Christians...

You can't simply divorce yourself from these groups by saying they are misguided and don't represent the 'true' beliefs. The fact is that you, yes YOU, face a crisis in the muslim world. You wan't to argue with us and stress the true nature of your peace loving religion. I understand that need because there are many unenlightened folks who don't know anything about Islam and lump you all into one category: Terrorists. So, you, again understandably, want to refute that image. HOWEVER, and this is the fly in the ointment, You seem to do NOTHING to stop these other people from using your religion to justify their actions. In fact, these groups are regularly referred to as 'Islamic ' by the muslim press.

Seems to me that you are trying desperately trying to focus our attention on your pretty front door while ignoring the mess in your own backyard.

So anyway, I'm not shocked by the concept of Arab Nazis, though I do find it pretty interesting. The idea of Fascism isn't really that far removed from that of Theocracy.

[/b]

Ok, good, I wasn't trying to insult you. And if I did insult anyone here intentionally of unintentionally, then I apolagise. I agree that my response to your post was not in-depth or detailed. It gives a basic idea about the condition of the sects in islam, the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him said "whover introduces newly invented affairs into this religion will have it rejected" So, whatever is not from the early understanding of the muslims during the time of the prophet , then , it is not islam. That doesn't mean they arent muslims, or that theyre all going to hell because innovations are different in levels according to the scholars of Islam, some of them will take a person out of Islam totally and some don't.

As for the ikKwaan Al Muslimoon (the Muslim brotherhood) they are a group that has with them many errors according to the scholars of Islam, their founder was a sufi named Hasan Al banna from Egypt.

And Smart, you're absolutely right, Islam is in the middle of a huge mess. And it's not anybody's fault except us. Only we can fix it. The muslims. it's not Bush's fault or rumsfeld or whoever.

The problems in the muslim world can only be fixed by the same thing that fixed the earlier generaton of muslims.

beleive me smart, I'm more concerned about terrorism and people misrepresenting Islam than you are because , unlike most people (except victims of terrorism) I have to deal with it daily, not just when something new happens. I deal with the looks, the comments and the stares and having to control myself to be a better example in front of my kids when some meathead is looking at my wife crazy because of how she dresses. And to say, I'm doing nothing about it, well, thats your opinion. Look at this picture.

q6l.jpg

these people are under attack by someone who has far more resources so therefore the effect of the attacks done by the ones in the tank have a greater impact than the ones who are throwing rocks. But would you say that the ones throwing rocks are doing nothing?

Well, it's the same thing in terms of the media and trying to change ideas and sentiments in regards to islam.

Nobody cares, they just want to see who died today and who's having an affair with who.

Or, if you are talking about doing nothing in terms of fighting terror

Well, then , to that I'll say (If you are addressing me specifically)

What have you done?

And if you are talking about what muslims in general have done, then, I don't know what to say because I'm not aware of everything or even enough to form an opinion on what people have or have not done.

• 1 month later...

Egypt Arrest 12 Muslim Brotherhood Members

The Associated Press

CAIRO, Egypt

Egyptian authorities have detained a total of 12 members of the banned Muslim Brotherhood group in sweeps this week, police and an official for the group said Saturday.

The arrests came Friday in Cairo and other Egyptian cities, targeting mainly university organizers for the Brotherhood, which became Egypt's largest opposition group in parliament after a surprise showing in elections last year.

Police said the 12 were arrested for hiding money, printers and other material advertising for the Muslim Brotherhood.

The 12 were detained for 15 days for questioning for possessing fliers urging people to join the Brotherhood, said the movement's lawyer, Abdel-Moneim Abdel-Maqsoud.

Seven of the arrests were announced Friday. Police on Saturday confirmed that five others had also been detained, including Rashad al-Bayoumi, a 70-year-old senior Brotherhood member.

The Brotherhood - the largest Islamic fundamentalist group in Egypt - is banned, but the government tolerates some of its activities. Its members ran as independents in November and December parliamentary elections and shocked the government by winning nearly 20 percent of the seats in parliament.

In December, authorities detained hundreds of its members, though many have since been released.