Al Qaeda, Nazis, Mulsim Brotherhood

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Link#1

"Just before World War II, Husseini moved on to Iraq. After the abortive pro-Axis Iraqi revolt of 1941, he was flown to Rome. Then, in Berlin, Husseini broadcast Nazi propaganda and helped recruit Arab supporters for the Germans."

13th Waffen SS Division

"Himmler thought that Moslem men would make perfect SS soldiers, as Islam "promises them Heaven if they fight and are killed in action." According to Chris Bishop, "Himmler convinced himself that Balkan Muslims were neither Slavs nor Turks, but were really Aryans who had adopted Islam." "

Nazi muslims? That's preposterous!

haha...Islamic fundamentalists hate Jews and Christians and anyone that dont believe what they believe. The Koran is full of hate for others and other crazy shit.

FIGHT THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, NOR FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF TRUTH, OUT OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK [Christians and Jews], until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and THEY ARE IN A STATE OF SUBJECTION. (9:29)

And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires, and be cautious of them, lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you; but if they turn back, then know that Allah desires to afflict them on account of some of their faults; and most surely many of the people are transgressors. Is it then the judgment of the times of ignorance that they desire: and who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure? O YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS FOR FRIENDS; THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER; AND WHOEVER AMONGST YOU TAKES THEM FOR A FRIEND, THEN SURELY HE IS ONE OF THEM; SURELY ALLAH DOES NOT GUIDE THE UNJUST PEOPLE. (5:49-51)

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 21 2006, 03:09 PM

When Hitler came to power in 1933, Iran was known as Persia. The shah(the guy they had in charge before the ayatollahs took over) became an admirer of Hitler, Nazism and the concept of the Aryan master race. In 1935 he renamed his ancient country "Iran," which in Farsi means Aryan and refers to the lineage that Nazi racial theorists and Persian ethnologists cherished.

Thats crazy...Iran means Aryan...wtf?

Originally posted by THENOTORIOUS@Jan 28 2006, 02:58 AM

haha...Islamic fundamentalists hate Jews and Christians and anyone that dont believe what they believe. The Koran is full of hate for others and other crazy shit.

FIGHT THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, NOR FOLLOW THE RELIGION OF TRUTH, OUT OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK [Christians and Jews], until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and THEY ARE IN A STATE OF SUBJECTION. (9:29)

And that you should judge between them by what Allah has revealed, and do not follow their low desires, and be cautious of them, lest they seduce you from part of what Allah has revealed to you; but if they turn back, then know that Allah desires to afflict them on account of some of their faults; and most surely many of the people are transgressors. Is it then the judgment of the times of ignorance that they desire: and who is better than Allah to judge for a people who are sure? O YOU WHO BELIEVE! DO NOT TAKE THE JEWS AND THE CHRISTIANS FOR FRIENDS; THEY ARE FRIENDS OF EACH OTHER; AND WHOEVER AMONGST YOU TAKES THEM FOR A FRIEND, THEN SURELY HE IS ONE OF THEM; SURELY ALLAH DOES NOT GUIDE THE UNJUST PEOPLE. (5:49-51)

Exactly.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Jan 28 2006, 02:22 AM

Link#1

"Just before World War II, Husseini moved on to Iraq. After the abortive pro-Axis Iraqi revolt of 1941, he was flown to Rome. Then, in Berlin, Husseini broadcast Nazi propaganda and helped recruit Arab supporters for the Germans."

13th Waffen SS Division

"Himmler thought that Moslem men would make perfect SS soldiers, as Islam "promises them Heaven if they fight and are killed in action." According to Chris Bishop, "Himmler convinced himself that Balkan Muslims were neither Slavs nor Turks, but were really Aryans who had adopted Islam." "

Wow, Stereotype, That's nuts. I never heard that before, those guys must have been new.

muslims are fascist and racist!

dont try and deny it.

Look at their damn holy gathering where hundreds of people died getting stomped on by their "brothers"

That was a sacrifice for the devil...the offering of blood to the devil Allah...who mimics the real christian god and pretends to be a beacon of peace. The Jihadists take these rules of war and conflict literally and act upon them as the Koran instructs them to less they burn in a firey hell.

they blow up buses with children and innocent women. Why wouldnt an extreme group join the Nazis and follow them in a rize to power fueled by the extermination of the peopl the muslims hat the most, Jewish people.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001@Jan 28 2006, 02:22 AM

Link#1

13th Waffen SS Division

So the nazi's were down with saudis, moraccan, algerian, egyptians muslims, blacks, incas, aztecs and indians but not for the white jewish people livin in eroupe ... and even though half the fuckin arab world that were still living under colonial occupation were forced to fight against the nazis on the front lines in the middle east and the magrib by their colonial oppressors.......during all this, in egypt ,which was occupied by the british till 1942...20 years after it was granted "independence" ..... the muslim brotherhood under the noswe of the british where conspiring to get rid of the people that spoke semetic languages (Amharic, Arabic, Aramaic, Akkadian, Hebrew, Maltese, Syriac, Tigrigna) with the nazi who were "ANTI SEMETIC" ....so these arabs were conspiring to rid the world of arabs and jewish people of middle eastern orging ..... This is what is being said in the article above. right. and by the way if your not refering to the language semetic means "Semitic peoples in modern and ancient historic times have covered a broad area bridging Africa, Western Asia and the Arabian Peninsula" not germany poland russia ect. .....ok ....and I do realize that arabs did help the nazi's when there colonial goverments were toppled by the nazis or when the nazi's threatened their existence like the french the polish ect. and for the record I am pretty shure that it is bullshit that nazis whould approve of gulf arabs and not european jews its bullshit ... and there is a certain amount of skin color issues .... there allways is, and the nazis killed alot of ethnic groups so why would arabs be exempt especially when the idea that the "Aryans originated in ancient Germany or Scandinavia " arabs are like three steps closer to china and black africa then even eastern eroupeans.

...I dont know ...this is kinda dumb that article is obvious bullshit..it aint even from a respected publication.

in terms of Iran being called iran..it always has been called Iran. in the west we called it persia since alexander conquered it thousands of years ago.

kinda like how the french call it Allemange (sp) and we call it Germany.. that is, Deutchland... same thing

and don't forget Arabs are Semites too

Originally posted by THENOTORIOUS@Jan 28 2006, 05:12 AM

dont try and deny it.

Look at their damn holy gathering where hundreds of people died getting stomped on by their "brothers"

That was a sacrifice for the devil...the offering of blood to the devil Allah...who mimics the real christian god and pretends to be a beacon of peace. The Jihadists take these rules of war and conflict literally and act upon them as the Koran instructs them to less they burn in a firey hell.

they blow up  buses with children and innocent women. Why wouldnt an extreme group join the Nazis and follow them in a rize to power fueled by the extermination of the peopl the muslims hat the most, Jewish people.

Ok, notorious I can tell it's going to be fun having you around.

First of all, you seem to be a little unaware of what's happening in the real world, so I'll hip you to a few things.

#1 there is no sacrificing to the devil in Islam, I've read the quran cover to cover and I've never come across anything about sacrificing people at hajj. Call me crazy, but I've never seen it.

#2 Allah is not the devil, even christian arabs call the god of the christian bible "Allah", Look it up. Allah is an arabic word that means "The God".So If Allah was pretending to be God, then he has all the arabic speaking christians fooled into calling him Allah too.

#3 The Jihadists are not mainstream muslims, they are rebellious sinners in the light of true Islam.

#3 and as far as being racist and fascist. Islam is far removed from calling to racism or tribalism or party sectarianism. Thats one of the things Islam came to eradicate. Islam calls to the purification of the soul through worshipping the creator of the heavens and earth without using intermediates to worship him.

#4 and as far as blowing up buses with innocent women and children, well, It's wrong altogether, but why don't you charge that against the Isreali and American govt. also? Havent innocent women and children

died as a result of their "military operations"? Or is is ok to kill innocent women and children as long as you were democratically elected to do so?

(on another note)

Where's SF these days? did he get banned?

Originally posted by THENOTORIOUS@Jan 28 2006, 05:12 AM

so the muslims are a "race" now... not a religon....hmmm

so are they racist against the christian "race"?...

or the buddhist "race"?......

or are they not a "race" , but just racist against some people?

because that seems strange since islam encompasses people from all three of the phenotype groups (which is the closest thing to the false concept of "race") being negroid, mongloid and cacasoid.

so since race dosn't exist and is just a fake ass concept from the enlightenment that was used to prove white eroupeans were supirior what do you mean?

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 29 2006, 07:28 PM

muslims are dirty aye-rabs

and they STINK!

Yeah ...and arab people are of mixed phnotype(race); negroid, mongloid, and cacasoid ....and guess what buddy ... you got to be at least one of those, so you stink too.

"So the nazi's were down with saudis, moraccan, algerian, egyptians muslims, blacks, incas, aztecs and indians"

The nazis were mad dizzown with the Middle Eastern ethnic groups you listed previously, and Muslims. They looked for their "aryan lineage" there, and in South America. They didn't have SS divisions of Aztecs ect, and were not dizown 4sho with blacks, militarily or in an attempt to try to trace their lineage.

"and I do realize that arabs did help the nazi's when there colonial goverments were toppled by the nazis or when the nazi's threatened their existence like the french the polish ect."

The nazis didn't threaten their existence, the SS divisions were all volunteer. Hence why one of the links was about a Muslim figure who recruited for the nazis in the middle east, 'recruiting' meaning persuading people to join without force.

"and for the record I am pretty shure that it is bullshit that nazis whould approve of gulf arabs and not european jews its bullshit ... and there is a certain amount of skin color issues .... there allways is, and the nazis killed alot of ethnic groups so why would arabs be exempt especially when the idea that the "Aryans originated in ancient Germany or Scandinavia " arabs are like three steps closer to china and black africa then even eastern eroupeans."

Also quoted above: "According to Chris Bishop, "Himmler convinced himself that Balkan Muslims were neither Slavs nor Turks, but were really Aryans who had adopted Islam." "

And the "aryan" ethnic groups are prevalent in the middle east. The persians speak a dialect from the aryan toungue, the Pashtuns (main ethnic group of Afghanistan) are also considered to be aryans. Saying that all muslims are automatically brown is pretty ignorant and not really a justification for the nazis to reject them at all costs. The SS muslim divisions also proving that assumption wrong. I agree that the article looks flawed to a certain extent, but it is in the realm of possibility. I didn't understand the way you worded the majority of your post so please excuse me if I missed anything.

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Jan 29 2006, 04:25 PM

they all stink

they are filthy tricksters

and did i mention?

THEY STINK

Throw in some references to the world-wide zionist conspiracy and this could easily be one of dawood's posts.

how about some religious statements that have nothing to do with the topic at hand?

also stereotype, your statements in reference to nazi beliefs in aryans from the middle east are quite correct

although skin color was a big part of the nazi racial theories, they also had a good understanding of genetics, they realized that just because you didnt look it, it could still be in your blood.

one story ican recal is a jewish family who fit the profile of blond and blue eyed but as stated were jewish.

The nazis did a ton of research going to the ends of the earth trying to dig up the origins of the aryan race.

The recruitment of an arab legion into the SS, was not much of an issue. Himmler imagined a legion of SS recruited from all countried the nazi's conquered. His plan was to unite all peoples of with some aryan lineage and fight for their supremacy. And the zeal they had, and their disposition to the jews made them even better candidates.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001+Jan 29 2006, 10:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stereotype V.001 - Jan 29 2006, 10:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 29 2006, 04:25 PM

they all stink

they are filthy tricksters

and did i mention?

THEY STINK

Throw in some references to the world-wide zionist conspiracy and this could easily be one of dawood's posts.

[/b]

wow, do I really talk like that?

Originally posted by Smart+Jan 29 2006, 03:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Jan 29 2006, 03:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Jan 28 2006, 08:53 AM

Islam is far removed from ...party sectarianism.

please elaborate in re...

Alawis, Baha'i, Druze, Fatimids, Ismailis, Kahrijites, Nizari, Shi'ites, Sufis, Sunnis, Wahhabis and Zaidis.

[/b]

Yeah, that's absolutely right. there are even more sects than you listed, many more. But Islam is still far removed from them. Just because they claim Islam , that doesn't mean that Islam claims them.

It's like the old poetry, "Everyone claims Layla , but Layla doesn't claim any of them."

Originally posted by 383+Jan 29 2006, 08:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (383 - Jan 29 2006, 08:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Jan 29 2006, 07:28 PM

muslims are dirty aye-rabs

and they STINK!

Yeah ...and arab people are of mixed phnotype(race); negroid, mongloid, and cacasoid ....and guess what buddy ... you got to be at least one of those, so you stink too.

[/b]

Not to mention that there are muslim communities in every country, on every continent, made up of every nationality, not just arab, As a matter of fact, Arabs make up a minority of the muslim population, There are more asian muslims than Arabs.

this guy daweoo is hilarious. You have muslims all over the world blowing shit up in the name of allah but you and other muslims keep trying to say how islam is a peaceful religion. who do you think youre kidding. maybe joe blow who hasnt read the koran or has and was brainwashed by all the bullshit in it but Ive read that shit and though I dont know it as well as you do, I know its full of rascist and hateful shit. You can hear that higher than though attitude in the way to talk. Youve been brainwashed just like all the other religious fanatics out there.

yeah its funny, I wonder how many people realize all this going on right now dates back to colonialism in the 19th century... germany was closely allied with the ottamans.. if I remember correctly germany tried to build a RR from Berlin to th Bagdad to Kuwait...WWI was fought for alot of reasons, but one of them was for the oil in SA, Iraq etc etc...

Originally posted by Dawood@Jan 29 2006, 09:12 PM

Not to mention that there are muslim communities in every country, on every continent, made up of every nationality, not just arab, As a matter of fact, Arabs make up a minority of the muslim population, There are more asian muslims than Arabs.

If this is true, then why do you think its imporatnt that you changed your name to arabic and took up and forced your wife to take up arabic dress, custom and culture?

because if we are all muslim, then our culture is irrelevant...

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by THENOTORIOUS@Jan 29 2006, 06:46 PM

this guy daweoo is hilarious. You have muslims all over the world blowing shit up in the name of allah but you and other muslims keep trying to say how islam is a peaceful religion. who do you think youre kidding. maybe joe blow who hasnt read the koran or has and was brainwashed by all the bullshit in it but Ive read that shit and though I dont know it as well as you do, I know its full of rascist and hateful shit. You can hear that higher than though attitude in the way to talk. Youve been brainwashed just like all the other religious fanatics out there.

First ISLAMATRON came to planet erf...

tto35.jpg

Than they brainwashed me in the Karanatron...

tto81.jpg

Than I jumped to my own def because the Karanatron is so violent and I thaught I might be an infidelatron...

tto50.jpg

Originally posted by Dawood@Jan 29 2006, 09:08 PM

Yeah, that's absolutely right. there are even more sects than you listed, many more. But Islam is still far removed from them. Just because they claim Islam , that doesn't mean that Islam claims them.

It's like the old poetry, "Everyone claims Layla , but Layla doesn't claim any of them."

Yeah, tha's what I call 'dodging the question'... basically what I'm getting from you is that you represent TRUE Islam while all the sects I asked about, and many others according to you, may or may not be accepted by Islam... whatever, that's a bullshit runaround... bring your A game when you reply to me... bitch (and I don't mean that in a religious way)

Seriously, what the fuck? So, I assume you represent a faction that "Islam claims" or maybe you wouldn't be so holier than thou but... so far you haven't answered my question or really done anything other than preach.

If you want to change the world you have to ENLIGHTEN.

You could argue that you are putting it out there and we are just unworthy or unwilling to accept the true knowledge but then explain to me the elusiveness of your dogma... Tell me why it's not so obvious as:

putting your bare hand on a hot stove is BAD!

I mean, assuming Allah had it all planned... where did it go wrong? If we are all created by the same God then why are there sectarian divisions in your religion? Why are there different religions? What about free will?

Originally posted by Lonesome Cowboy Bill+Jan 30 2006, 03:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Lonesome Cowboy Bill - Jan 30 2006, 03:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Jan 29 2006, 09:12 PM

If this is true, then why do you think its imporatnt that you changed your name to arabic and took up and forced your wife to take up arabic dress, custom and culture?

because if we are all muslim, then our culture is irrelevant...

[/b]

Ha, ha,

#1.

I didn't force anybody to dress like anything. My wife chose to be a muslim by herself while we werent even married. She went, on her own to a Masjid (Mosque) in Cambridge, Mass and became a muslim. I didn't even know she was there. I was already married to someone else at the time. Also, the way my wife dresses has nothing to do with traditional Arabic dress, It has everything to do with Islam. Before Islam, women used to dress like belly dancers in Arabia. Now they don't. It's a matter of modesty and dressing respectfully.

second. I changed my name to an Arabic name (from David to Dawood) because Dawood was the original semitic name of the prophet Dawood Abu (father of) Sulayman (Solomon).

And most of the time, when people become muslim, they change it to an Islamic name, to be distinct, but it's not necessary to be a muslim.

#3. You act like you know me Cowboy, Do you know me?

Originally posted by Smart+Jan 30 2006, 11:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Smart - Jan 30 2006, 11:07 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dawood@Jan 29 2006, 09:08 PM

Yeah, that's absolutely right. there are even more sects than you listed, many more. But Islam is still far removed from them.  Just because they claim Islam , that doesn't mean that Islam claims them.

Yeah, tha's what I call 'dodging the question'... basically what I'm getting from you is that you represent TRUE Islam while all the sects I asked about, and many others according to you, may or may not be accepted by Islam... whatever, that's a bullshit runaround... bring your A game when you reply to me... bitch (and I don't mean that in a religious way)

Seriously, what the fuck? So, I assume you represent a faction that "Islam claims" or maybe you wouldn't be so holier than thou but... so far you haven't answered my question or really done anything other than preach.

If you want to change the world you have to ENLIGHTEN.

You could argue that you are putting it out there and we are just unworthy or unwilling to accept the true knowledge but then explain to me the elusiveness of your dogma... Tell me why it's not so obvious as:

putting your bare hand on a hot stove is BAD!

I mean, assuming Allah had it all planned... where did it go wrong? If we are all created by the same God then why are there sectarian divisions in your religion? Why are there different religions? What about free will?

[/b]

this question belongs in the nature of the creator thread.

If you want, I'll answer it there when you apolagise for

insulting me. I've had to go over this with too many people

here, I'm not into internet insults and name calling (unless in good fun) it only shows that you are an immature little coward (see and then you force me to insult you on the internet) Because , If you knew me, You wouldn't speak that way to me in my face, guaranteed. I'm not threatening you , because I'm not going to wherever you live to slap you up or anything, I'm just saying, man Ask the cowboy or John Birch, he knows me , I don't play that. I know I come here and try to be respectful and all, and now I'm quote un quote "religious" and all.

But, don't act like you have the big nuts enough to start calling people bitch, when you don't even know who youre talking to.

You can be better than that, Smart, If you didn't understand what I meant, then you couldv'e just asked me to elaborate.

Originally posted by THENOTORIOUS@Jan 30 2006, 02:46 AM

so what about the non muslims blowing things up in the name of "freedom" This guy Notorious is hilarious.

and as for the hateful and racist stuff in the quran. I have a proposition. you go and google as many racist and hateful quotes of the quran and post them in the nature of the creator thread (because this isn't the place for it.) And then, I'll post behind them the explanation from the companions of the prophet Muhammad what they mean and under what context they were revealed so you can understand them better. I'm only doing this for your benefit, not mine, I could go push my kids on the swing instead. I know you have your opinions, thats fine, I have mine , too, but , if you want to talk about something, then be prepared to hear other opinions and don't think that you can't learn something. I learn things from people here all the time. debate can be a good thing, if it's respectful debate. But, just calling people brainwashed and a fanatic isn't doing any good, especially when you don't even know me, Youre just going by this one crossfire thread, dude, how can you determine if somebody is a fanatic from a few posts. Did I say that it's ok to blow up airplanes?

or strap a bomb on myself and blow up a bus? I never did, so what makes me fanatical?

sorry for posting 3 x in a row. I got a lot of fans.