The things you need to stop doing when you're

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

taking clothes off.

telling evryone at the party that i wanna fuck this one girl. then i wonder why she wont talk to me.

giving money away.

when someone OD's i see if i can.

sleeping in cold places.

fucking the same slut.

being nice to that slut.

telling everyone i love them.

fighting anyone.

trying to explain that stealing solves everything.

telling my ex i love her and always will.

hahaha..good thread.

I have this problem with walking into shit when Im drunk. I run into everything, last week I was walking home from a bar and didnt even see a parking meter. Luckly it was chest high and I bounced right off it. hahhaha..

The worst part is im not an obnoxious drunk at all, I just gravitate twards stationary objects...

telling guys how ugly their girlfriends are

telling grls how stupid they look and making them cry

pissing in cups under tables and letting it cool off and trying to get people to "DRINK THIS BEER"

ramming porches w/car

climbimng trees

last weekend while out sloshing im pretty sure this midget i know who drives this big crazy astro van pickpocketed me

I hate it when people break up fights, unless someone is about the get seriously fucked

a few weeks ago some mates were having skull off's at a bar and this toy put his beer down had less than an inch missing. we started chanting "faggot...fagggot" and within seconds about 200 ramdom strangers were chanting. If that happens he again he might go crazy

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Jan 21 2006, 11:33 PM

hahaha..good thread.

I have this problem with walking into shit when Im drunk. I run into everything, last week I was walking home from a bar and didnt even see a parking meter. Luckly it was chest high and I bounced right off it. hahhaha..

The worst part is im not an obnoxious drunk at all, I just gravitate twards stationary objects...

running away from my dad when i was drunk at a block party. ran straight into a garage with cobbled walls. fucked my face up and KO'd . woke up over his shoulder on the way back to our house.

Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 22 2006, 08:34 AM

a few weeks ago some mates were having skull off's at a bar and this toy put his beer down had less than an inch missing. we started chanting "faggot...fagggot" and within seconds about 200 ramdom strangers were chanting. If that happens he again he might go crazy

I looked at this and burst out laughing, then left the oz and looked at some other random net shit, then came back and looked at this again, and laughed another time. Nicely done.

when i used to drink i:

would have a couple of drinks and be like hmmm some xanax would be good...pop a couple of 2mgs...

then i would be feeling good so...my mind would race too...a couple of lines of white would be good

then i would throw some painkillers in the mix and some somas...

then i would be pretty much blacked out

and i would:

drive, rack things, piss on my self, throw up, and so so much more i regret...looking back i shudder.

im fucked up and not normal...one drink and i know shits on.

going to the gym drunk is dangerous... some person was on the treadmill the other day ...dumb fuck had 6 bloody marys for brunch and decided it was still a good idea to run.. fucko did a faceplant and got shot off the thing into the wall.. fractured his hip or something.

what a fucking dumbass.

Originally posted by foneiz2@Jan 22 2006, 08:49 AM

taking clothes off.

telling evryone at the party that i wanna fuck this one girl. then i wonder why she wont talk to me.

giving money away.

when someone OD's i see if i can.

sleeping in cold places.

fucking the same slut.

being nice to that slut.

telling everyone i love them.

fighting anyone.

trying to explain that stealing solves everything.

telling my ex i love her and always will.

Yep, thats me.