The things you need to stop doing when you're

SilentBob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WeakSauce@Jan 20 2006, 03:41 PM

signing R Kelly songs extremely loud to people i dont know

HAHAHAHAHAHA,I was there son,you know me..

-hitting on girls i know ill never get with

-destroying a sound system with a hammer.

01.jpg

00.jpg

-going to the skatepark and challenging people to games of skate i know that i'll lose..

^^^

So I once met one of my favorite graff writers in a bar, and he turned out to be a close talker. I couldnt quite handle it. Dood kept putting his arm around me and talking all close. I thought he was going to try to kiss me. It was akward. But I still like his graff, and Im sure hes a completly cool hetero guy, I just thought it was weird.

Good story, yeah.

Originally posted by cloner@Jan 20 2006, 12:49 PM

spending every bit of cash i have.

shit how the way i look at it if you still got money in your pocket in the morning you didn't have a good enough night.

forgetting cute girls names it makes it really awkward trying to go home with them.

ending up in some random hotel room with people i barely know and having to catch a ride to the next show from someone

wasting all my daytime minutes drunk dialing people

going to jail for stupid shit like beating some tweakers ass for trying to buy meth from me or telling the cops they are nazi's and just pissed off i didnt grow up on thier plantation when they first stop me for b.i.p.

oh yeah hitting on women who i think are ugly the next day goddam beer goggles.

Taking 4-5 massive bong hits of the chronic when I know I dont even smoke. Ordering fucking chesse bread pizzas from the pizza joint cause I know I need to lose weight. Driving to the store with a buzz 10 minutes before cutoff time on weekdays for more beer when I know that the city's police station is between my house and the store. Drunk dialing girls I have fucked before and stopped talking to for a booty call knowing damn well there was a reason that I stopped talking to them previously.

Originally posted by John Birch@Jan 21 2006, 01:31 AM

...wow

I need to stop holding up 7-11s and dragging women into bushes and beating and raping them...kicking my cat...shooting my gun off my back porch...spraypainting racist shit on my minority neighbors houses...

i'm glad everythings workin out for ya Johnny