The things you need to stop doing when you're

SilentBob

So I went out drinking tonight with a friend I havn't seen for over a year. Ofcourse this meant we all got stupidly drunk and over all it was great fun.

Except I have to stop doing things of the following nature.

I should ...

1) Stop calling people faggots so they can hear me as they walk away from trying to fight my friends in a weird drunken stupor.

2) Stop picking fights with lads (lads are this weird sub genre of graffiti writer in sydney. Normally they try to act really hard and scare you by threatening to stab you etc... But I pick a fight with one pretty much once a week and am yet to be stabbed ever. None the less It's just a matter of time until I meet one who isn't totally full of shit I guess).

I'm walking to my house from the bus stop and this lad much bigger than me is staring at me. I look away then look at him and when I see he's still staring at me since we long passed each other I just stop walking and look at him. He says "can I help you with something?"

I say "yeah, I'm wondering what the fuck you're looking at?"

he says "I'm here with my lady"

I say "what?"

he says "I'm here with my lady"

I say "what the fucks that got to do with anything? If you're tryng to say I was looking at you're lady then you're wrong"

He says "what ?"

I said "I wasn't looking at you're girlfriend if that's what you're getting at"

He says "well we don't have a problem then"

I say "yeah well then why the fuck are you staring at me?"\

He pauses .. starts breathing really heavily and I take my backpack off and see if he's holding a glass bottle in his hand (it turns out to be a can). Eventually he spits on the grouns and says "you can leave"

I say "does that mean you don't want to fight me dickhead?"

he says "did I say that?"

I say "no you spat and said I can leave"

we make eye contact and he starts shaking his head and walks off. I start laughing, pick up my back pack and walk home.

This has to be the stupidest shit ever. Even more so now that I've typed it out and am reading it.

Anyway. Add on things you'd like to stop doing when you're drunk.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allright,

I need to stop tagging things like redbull vans, while the people who drive it/run the promotion are standing there. Although I havnt done that in a few years.

Stop picking fights with people who are bigger than my skinny ass.

And one thing that I need to do... Controll the volume of my voice, I have a hard time with that one.

Virgin Mobile wants to help stop you from drunk dialing

http://www.engadget.com/2004/11/30/virgin-...-drunk-dialing/

We're not sure we want anyone messing with the hallowed tradition of post-holiday work party drunken booty calls, but starting tomorrow Virgin Mobile, or at least the Australian Virgin Mobile, is going to offer a new service to help stop you from drunk dialing your ex or your boss.

You just call up a number, enter the number you want to make sure you don't call, and then you're automatically blocked from making calls from that phone until 6am, by which point you'll probably be passed out on a sidewalk somewhere.

It does require you to remember when you're not drunk that you have this bad habit of making booty calls when you are drunk.

Originally posted by symbols@Jan 20 2006, 12:14 PM

Virgin Mobile wants to help stop you from drunk dialing

http://www.engadget.com/2004/11/30/virgin-...-drunk-dialing/

We're not sure we want anyone messing with the hallowed tradition of post-holiday work party drunken booty calls, but starting tomorrow Virgin Mobile, or at least the Australian Virgin Mobile, is going to offer a new service to help stop you from drunk dialing your ex or your boss.

You just call up a number, enter the number you want to make sure you don't call, and then you're automatically blocked from making calls from that phone until 6am, by which point you'll probably be passed out on a sidewalk somewhere.

It does require you to remember when you're not drunk that you have this bad habit of making booty calls when you are drunk.

holy shit thats awesome.

definitely would have saved me a few times.

although its funny as hell when you remember that brilliant opening line at 4 in the morning. "Hhhhheeeyyyyy....whhhhhaaaat arrrrrrree yoouuuuu doinnnnnnnggggg?"

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by cloner+Jan 20 2006, 09:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Jan 20 2006, 09:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>spending every bit of cash i have.

[/b]

most def

<!--QuoteBegin-LENS@Jan 20 2006, 09:23 AM

I need to stop drunk dialing girls and saying rude stuff

word.

drunkcall.jpg

Nokia "Drunk-Phone" Eliminates Inebriated Calls

"The "Drunk-Phone" comes with an integrated breathalyzer, which determines if the person wishing to use the phone is sober enough to do so responsibly. If a high enough blood-alcohol level is detected, the phone becomes inoperable."

LINK

Originally posted by uncle-boy+Jan 20 2006, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (uncle-boy - Jan 20 2006, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>drunkcall.jpg

Nokia "Drunk-Phone" Eliminates Inebriated Calls

"The "Drunk-Phone" comes with an integrated breathalyzer, which determines if the person wishing to use the phone is sober enough to do so responsibly. If a high enough blood-alcohol level is detected, the phone becomes inoperable."

LINK

[/b]

I think I like Virgins system better...I really have no desire to blow my phone.

[no homo]

however...this...maybe the best part of that entire article:

<!--QuoteBegin- his girlfriend

And what about the time you called Cynthia, and told her you loved her and wanted to come over and bang her? You were so drunk that you didn't realize I was standing right next to you!"

:haha:

awesome.