Ever have a gun pointed at you?

PurpleNerple

I flipped this guy off on the Golden gate bridge once and he pointed a gun at me. Yikes

I've had the cops pull guns on me once or twice (always accompanied by lots and lots of loud yelling/swearing)

I was buying beer at store in modesto when the owner and some mexicans got into an arguement that ended up with shots fired ( no one hurt or killed except for a few bottles of booze behind the counter)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was just a wee little fetus in my mommies tummy, she was robbed at gunpoint(to the tummy)...so that sort of counts.

One night this dude asked me for money when i was walking home. I told him i was broke and he proceeded to tell me how he usually robs people at gunpoint and that I didn't have anything to fear since he didn't have one on him at the moment.

the first time by french cops, screaming at me in french. which i don't speak or understand, i hate quebec police.

the second time was at work, we got held up by some dudes with a 12 guage. was eating dinner and all of a sudden i've got a shot gun in my face, got to go and look at the mug books. saw a friend and my sisters ex-boyfriend. funny shit.

Originally posted by mr.yuck+Jan 20 2006, 10:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mr.yuck - Jan 20 2006, 10:05 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-geezpot@Jan 21 2006, 06:01 AM

I've been on the wrong end of a gun a few times.

I actually pointed a cops gun once at a cop.

Long story-lesson learned.

Id actually like to hear how this story didnt end in the murder of geezpot.

[/b]

I used to work a job where cops had to lock up guns in a gun cabinet to get access into the building and the gun cabinet was in my office. This rookie cop gave me his gun and I pointed it back at him all side cocked and gangsta thinking it was hilarious, he one swoop Jackie Chan'd it out of my hand and made it clear to never point a gun at a cop as he pointed it back at me telling me this.

The expression on his face to this day is still hilarious to me. Canadian cops are so slack, I image if this went down in the states I would be dead.

when i was 6 me and my moms got caught in a driveby

7 me and moms got robbed by a basehead

7 methhead neighbor busted out with a 22 telling me and my friend to stop playing so loud outside of his window

7 another driveby walking from school this kid from another class was shot in the neck

8 was jacked at gunpoint by some bloods for my bike

10 robbed again

11 caught in gunfire between mvr and crips bihind an arcade..classmate was shot in the head.. ran 4 miles home covered in blood

11-13 i lost count..but jerri curls and wind breakers ruled the streets..ghetto southern cali heads know what i mean

14 got caught up in a yard by some bmf crew members who just wanted to see if i would cry or not..and since i didnt i was let go without my paint /caps/shoes/backpack

15-16 knives/shanks...gotta love punkers at least they leave guns out of it

17 worked at a little caesars that would get robbed by my crip neighbors every other week with shotguns..i couldnt care less cause i was getting twenty bucks out of the deal afterward..mad love

18..stayed inside smoked hella urb and listened to alot of portishead and 60 channels

walked into the wrong hood at the wrong time in d.c.. was jacked for all my money and about 2k in e

20..just got back from d.c and decided to go painting with my last can of krylon seafoam green and some oyster off white color...while i was going to town on a truck the owner sneaks up on me with a 9 and tells me to start cleaning his truck off with my beanie....i pretty much laughed the whole time and made jokes.. even though i knew he wouldnt hesitate to shoot me in the head if i made any sudden movements...a few months later i find out that dude is my little sisters uncle.. so i bombed the shit out of his brand new truck..etch and all..

21-22 shot gun girlfriend...nuff said