Ever have a gun pointed at you?

PurpleNerple

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Jan 22 2006, 07:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Jan 22 2006, 07:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DESTROY90@Jan 22 2006, 06:58 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Jan 22 2006, 05:35 AM

more times than I care to remember..

only once has the trigger been pulled.. unlucky shot for him, very lucky shot for me!

it does'nt even phase me when the police do it

Exactly, when jakes pull out

jacks?

[/b]

listen to BIG L

i as coming home from the park one night and I had a iron rod for some reason about an arms half lngth...so these kids came up from mac block tryna bang...5 or 6 13 year olds...on pulled a nine on me....i broke his wrist with the rod.....took his chain, his fronts and his money...and the rest of the kids ran off....I haven't seen them since...I kicked the gun in the sewer....

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Jan 22 2006, 05:06 PM

i as coming home from the park one night and I had a iron rod for some reason about an arms half lngth...so these kids came up from mac block tryna bang...5 or 6 13 year olds...on pulled a nine on me....i broke his wrist with the rod.....took his chain, his fronts and his money...and the rest of the kids ran off....I haven't seen them since...I kicked the gun in the sewer....

:rolleyes:

the best was a when i was 21 ish and a 13 year old pulled out on me when i yelled at him for trying to piss on my car, that shit was priceless.

turned out he was a junior gangster from the hood who couldnt quite cut it so he went to the burbs where herbier herbs were, so he could 'thug' in training until he was ready for his own hood.

kids are pretty precious.

two times stick out in my mind specifically.

One time, I got shot with a .380 caliber by this stick up kid who was twisted and telling me he was going to pop me.

I wasn't strapped, but he was. He kept telling me he was going to pop me and he kept trying to herb me with his lil gun. I didn't think he was actually going to bust, but when I looked him in the eye , then looked him up and down and told him "your scared , you aint gonna shoot nobody"...He backed off me like he wasn't gong to d nothing, when I turned my back on him, POW, He shot me in the LEG, BEE!

I was HEATED!!...So, anyway, to make a long story short, he dropped the burner , all scared at what he just did and we started beefin until I lost too much blood then blacked out.

well, long story, but, he called me up 2 weeks later asking me to shoot him in the leg with the same gun he shot me with, stupid...there's more, but I'm not into incriminating myself.

2nd time, I used to do tatoo parties and in short, I got robbed for $650 and my tat equipment in the project hallways by 2 crackheads , one with a sawed off shotty to my head and the other with a long nose dirty harry revolver. He was a young cat and The dude with the shotgun pistol whipped me in the hallway with the end of the barrel. I was set up, I know it. But, I didn't sweat it, I was up and running again by next weekend .I hope they gave eachother aids with that tattoo gun and od'd on dirty heroin in a rat infested squat house with that money.

Originally posted by I.C.Shadow@Jan 21 2006, 09:56 AM

We fucked these kids up and drove off. They called the cops and said we had a gun. Got pulled over by 8 cruisers, 12 cops with their guns out. Shit was gay, they TRASHED my car looking for the fabled gun.

this is exactly how i got a dui. got into a fight. navy fucks call the cops and said i had a gun.

Originally posted by foneiz2+Jan 22 2006, 03:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foneiz2 - Jan 22 2006, 03:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by WhiteOx@Jan 22 2006, 07:31 AM

Originally posted by DESTROY90@Jan 22 2006, 06:58 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Jan 22 2006, 05:35 AM

more times than I care to remember..

only once has the trigger been pulled.. unlucky shot for him, very lucky shot for me!

it does'nt even phase me when the police do it

Exactly, when jakes pull out

jacks?

listen to BIG L

[/b]

with new clothes on on fly ,cars is whips ,sneakers is kick ,your apt. is ya pad ,ya old man is dad................... r.i.p. BIG L

Originally posted by merk or be merked@Jan 22 2006, 10:06 PM

13 year olds have fronts . must of been rich.

what did the other 5 or 6 do then.

who cares cut the crap this isnt 50 cents new movie.

yea, When I was 16 and working at Subway in Scarborough, maine. Its not a great feeling at all. Especailly when the cops undersestimate whether or not you knew if it was a real gun... its not that hard to tell the difference. Either way, he locked me in the freezer, but he got caught and is serving 15 for robbing drugs out of pharmacys up the coast. fucker.

• 3 weeks later...

2004- gas station...3 in the morning....chillen with the homies...2 fools roll up askin about weed....i thought i went to high school with one of them...but i was wrong...i walk up....both pull out straps...tried to get me for my chain and watch...watch = fake rolex i bought from some jamaican when i was in times square for $20....so i gave it....but the chain was real....so i said "u aint gettin me for my chain"...then the passanger said "what?...u wanna get shot for your chain?"...then i say "do whatchyou gotta do.."....which was stupid cause i coulda got shot...lol....so i just walked away....they drove off...and the passanger lets off a shot....which passes and bounces off a gas tank...but luckily shit doesnt explode...lol...10 minutes later some guy drives up talking on his cell phone to the cops about how his $300 camera just got jacked from 2 "black guys"...cops show up...we dont say shit (fuck subpenas)...and the cops treat the guy like hes the bad guy...(fuck the police)...so im only out a fake rolex....fuck it (anyone in NYC wanna mail me one..j/k)

2005- Freeway...night...road rage....i pull up next to this ghetto lookin mexican dude on the freeway to tell him to pull over so i can beat the shit outta him cause he cut me off...he pulls a strap....i slow down....he exits quick....the end

* By the cops one too many times...

*On My Norteño days, got shot at by Sureños a few times..

One of my boys got killed when we both were like 15.....

*At a house party everone was chillin outside cause sum niggas got into it..I bumped into this guy we give eachother a quick mug, then I look down nigga was holdin 2 Tech 9/Uzi lookin shits..I was like Ohhh Shit...

*When I was like 7 or 8 I got pocket checked by 2 old ass mayates with a BB Gun at school..

Never happen to me but I read a few of you guys post and I see that a lot of you got that Road Rage goin on...Niggas need to chill with that...Ya'll going to bump into the wrong person and he aint goin think twice bout pullin a gun and shooting your ass...Theres sum Krazy motherfukers outhere..My 2 cents..

I was in Italy, it was me an about 7 mates all holed up in this house with about 4 guys in suits. They didnt say much except "get me out of here" and "lets get the hell out of here". Anyway, a few of my friends went out looking for some beef, while we stayed and looked after the suits. All of a sudden, these men in swat uniforms come in the house shooting everyone and leading away the men in suits. I managed to hide, and survive, I followed them for a while, then used a flash-bang grenade to disorientate those motherfuckers, then I shot one of em in th head with my AK.

True Story.

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE@Feb 13 2006, 10:40 AM

Never happen to me but I read a few of you guys post and I see that a lot of you got that Road Rage goin on...Niggas need to chill with that...Ya'll going to bump into the wrong person and he aint goin think twice bout pullin a gun and shooting your ass...Theres sum Krazy motherfukers outhere..My 2 cents..

True....i gots a scar from a road rage fight on my neck...but people do got straps...so ive learned my lesson...i try to be chill but i need anger management :innocent:

my neighbor was my best friend for a long time. we'd fuck with other neignborhood kids all the time but nothing serious. and once he called me and told me to come over and when i walked into his house he grabbed me and put a gun to my face. shit was jokes and we laughed about it after it happened.

not gun related but the same person once kicked me in the groin while playing backyard football and i was hiking the ball to him. he ran up and kicked me in the garbage as i was bent over. needless to say he got his later when i held him down and dinged up his chest

Originally posted by Dawood@Jan 22 2006, 10:58 PM

well, long story, but, he called me up 2 weeks later asking me to shoot him in the leg with the same gun he shot me with, stupid...there's more, but I'm not into incriminating myself.

I don't know why but I find that kind of funny that he called you up to do that. I don't know if you did or didn't but I sure as hell would've shot that kid in the leg. Payback's a bitch.

Never been shot at directly but I've been caught up in a few driveby situations way back when I used to hang out in the worst part of my town. And for some reason I always thought it was a good idea that I, a little mixed girl should walk down the street by myself at night in that area. All types of crazy dudes would be trailin' after me. Needless to say, I don't hang out down there anymore, especially not since a good friend of mine got shot and killed over $12 and a fake gold chain. Fuck that shit.