Salvia

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by Irobpeople@Feb 24 2006, 12:53 AM

as long as were talking about drugs i sugest acid. its the best i want to make it but i find its one of the harder things to make its a big investment but if you have not done it check it out. for all those thizz heads its a lot better.

were not talking about drugs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Irobpeople@Feb 23 2006, 08:53 PM

as long as were talking about drugs i sugest acid. its the best i want to make it but i find its one of the harder things to make its a big investment but if you have not done it check it out. for all those thizz heads its a lot better.

i dont know about all that, a good friend of mines turned into a total wierdo after that, i cant talk to the dude anymore.

fuck that

thizzles for all my nizzles fa shizzle

Originally posted by NeRVe54@Feb 24 2006, 12:04 AM

ive also been getting into lucid dreaming. anyone w/ any experience in this area, herbal or not, id like to discuss methods/enhancers.

I lucid dream all the time. You can definitely train yourself to realize when you are in a dream. It takes a bit of time and a little changing of your sleep patterns, but it can happen.

My overall sleeping habits have changed quite a bit in the last year or so. I will go a couple days to two weeks at a time of getting no more than 1 or 2 REM cycles per sleep session. I think this affected the frequency at which I lucid dream by not fully allowing my mind to put itself into a dream state.

Also, the point at which you wake up has a lot to do with your ability to lucid dream. Typically one must wake up within a REM cycle or right after it to "remember" a dream. If one is gettin only getting a few number of REM cycles per sleep, the likelyness of waking up during those periods increases by virtue of the few number of hours slept.

Power napping allows one to lucid dream pretty well too. Stay up for a day, then close your eyes for about twenty minutes. You'll be asleep for all intensive physical purposes, but by no means are you mentally asleep.

I think that if you also try to question things in general as they are happening, you may lead yourself into more lucid dreams. If you are dreaming and you see something completely rediculous, say... yourself being able to levitate, then acknowledge that it is rediculous and use that. Even if you don't realize your in a dream, you realize you are doing something you normally can't. Thus, you can use that to try other things, say... being able to actually fly vs levitate. I've found for me at least, that small things like that lead to being able to lucid dream quite often.

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Feb 24 2006, 08:39 AM

Drug magic fades fast. Good luck, suckers.

this is true....i have no idea why i was so into all taht psycadelic shit back in the day. nothing beats the beer and herb these days

some shit worth checking out if your still a newjack though

LSA, aka hawaiin rosewood seeds. if you prepare it right this shit will FUCK YOU UP. its not that visually trippy, but during the peak you definately feel like your on heroin, sitting on a beach in hawaii or in a sauna. you can buy the seeds at bouncingbearbotanical.com

if your ever in tokyo definately pick up some of thier legal psycadelic shit that they sell in roadside stands. they dont put the exact names of the drugs, but sell it under names like "pinky" "thunder", 3 hr trips, 6hrs, 12hrs...etc. im pretty sure it was 2ci, dmt, or amt....its pretty good, its like a combo of thizz and mild shrooms

but fuck drugs B

Originally posted by GimmeDaLoot@Feb 9 2006, 05:03 AM

I dont understand how this salvia stuff can be legal? If its as intense as some of you make it out to be im sure there would be some laws regarding its use and distrubiton.

I must admit tho Ive never had or heard of this stuff untill reading this thread.

its because salvia is NOT NOT NOT a recreational drug. alot of people try it and never do it again.

alot of similar feelings ive read from other trips

-feeling of being pulled into something, or sucked into something

-total loss of memory and mind, you forgot who you are, what things are, who people are

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Feb 24 2006, 11:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Feb 24 2006, 11:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Irobpeople@Feb 23 2006, 08:53 PM

i dont know about all that, a good friend of mines turned into a total wierdo after that, i cant talk to the dude anymore.

fuck that

[/b]

who's riding the yellow bus tonight...

Salvia is a definate FUCK NO for me. I have smoked it 3 times and had a bad trip all 3 times. Never ever again. I am big into the mind altering substances and I hate this shit. Now DMT on the other...all I can say is WOW. If anyone wants to hear some crazy trips stories PM me

Guest spectr
Originally posted by SPRACK ATTACK+Mar 24 2006, 02:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SPRACK ATTACK - Mar 24 2006, 02:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 24 2006, 11:29 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Irobpeople@Feb 23 2006, 08:53 PM

fuck that

[/b]

along with lsd there is ald-52 mld-41

if you want more info on tryptamines check out Alexander Shulgin

tim leary

huxley the doors of perception

oh yeah it was hofmanns 100th not that long ago

thank you albert hofmann thank you very much

Guest Resurrection

I HAVE HEARD ABOUT SEVERAL EXPERIENCES FROM PEOPLE THAT HAVE TAKEN SALVIA. DEFINITELY MAKES ME NOT WANT TO TRY IT. I REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST TRIED WEED IT FREAKED ME OUT SO I DEFINITELY AIN'T GONNA TRY THIS SALVIA SHIT. BUT YEAH GENERALLY I HEAR THAT IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE AN INATIMATE OBJECT. I'VE HEARD PEOPLE THINKING THEY WERE COUCHES, A PIECE OF PAPER, THE FLOOR, ETC. THE WEIRDEST EXPERIENCE I HEARD FROM A GUY WAS THAT IT MADE HIM THINK HE WAS A GLASS PILLAR THAT SHOT UP INTO THE SKY BEING ILLUMINATED BY LIGHTS FROM THE HEAVENS.

MY PREDICTION IS THAT SALVIA WILL BE EVENTUALLY MADE ILLEGAL.

THE GOOD PART IS THAT THE HIGH OF SALVIA ONLY LASTS ABOUT 10 TO 15 MINUTES -- BUT FROM WHAT PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRIED IT SAY IT FEELS LIKE HOURS.

ANOTHER SCARY TRIP FROM ANOTHER "LEGAL" DRUG IS DATURA. "HELLS BELLS" IS WHAT THEY CALL IT. IT'S A FLOWER THAT GROWS IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF THE U.S. ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SOUTH AMERICA. IT HANGS UPSIDE DOWN WHEN BLOOMED MAKING IT LOOK LIKE A "BELL." UNLIKE SALVIA THIS TRIP LASTS A GOOD 3 DAYS. AND IT EFFECTS YOUR VISION SO BAD THAT YOU'RE ALMOST BLIND. BUT FROM THE TRIPS I HEARD IT'S SCARY, YOU START TALKING TO INANTIMATE OBJECTS AND TO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IN THE ROOM, AND REAL PEOPLE THAT YOU MAY EVEN KNOW APPEAR AS MONSTERS. THE SCARY PART OF DATURA IS THAT YOU DON'T REALIZE YOU'RE TRIPPING FOR THE FIRST SEVERAL HOURS, IT TOTALLY PUTS YOU IN A MINDFRAME THAT EVERYTHING HAPPENING IS COMPLETELY REAL AND THIS IS HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE.

THE WAY ITS TAKEN IS THAT IT'S PUT INTO WATER AND THEN BOILED, AND YOU DRINK IT LIKE A TEA.

A MAJOR DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DATURA AND SALVIA IS THAT YOU CAN GET A FATAL OVERDOSE FROM DATURA IF YOU TAKE TOO MANY FLOWERS, WHEREAS I DON'T THINK YOU CAN DIE FROM SALVIA. A PERSON TAKING DATURA SHOULD ONLY TAKE ABOUT 1 TO 1-1/2 FLOWERS. THAT SAID, NO ONE SHOULD TAKE THIS SHIT.

Originally posted by SPRACK ATTACK+Mar 24 2006, 02:11 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SPRACK ATTACK - Mar 24 2006, 02:11 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Feb 24 2006, 11:29 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Irobpeople@Feb 23 2006, 08:53 PM

fuck that

[/b]

id recomend it if its VERY good and with the RIGHT people.

last time i did, it was bad, and not with the right people.. i have not been the same since. just use caution and survey the kind of energy you are going to have around you. positivity.

Sleep my ass..

s. miller wrote:

> What is the possibility of ending up in a psych hospital from using either of these?

> I have a friend that took a handful at the NV testsite this summer. He

> experienced thre days of intense delirium. On his third day he showed up

> at my doorstep in Salt Lake City and proceded to tell me the story with

> full hyper-metaphoric-spiritual insight detours over the course of about

> three or four hours (it might have been more--the memory, y'know).

> Anyway, this winter he still insists that he has not fully recovered.

> Apparently this is the deal: the seeds are *HEAVY*DUTY* If you

> are seriously into fucking with (remapping) your head in seriously chaotic

> ways--this is your 'vehicle' if you think you can survive it (my friend

> probably almost didn't). A much milder version of this trip (one that is,

> so I have heard, relatively safe) can be had by making a tea with the

> leaves. I have not tried this and do not specifically recall anyone else

> who had first-hand experience. My friend threw the remainder of his seeds

> out the window, so perhaps in the spring....

> > Stephen Miller

I can confirm the validity of the description above from my own experience. This was from a TEA made out of the leaves of Datura Stramonium. If you want hallucinations this is your drug. However 'you' are not there to experience them. This stuff takes over completely and irreversibly for at least 24 hours. Stupidly, I went out while the effects had not yet fully started. After having been thrown out of a bar, where I was desperately searching for my briefcase that was suposed to be there someplace (but which i hadn't even with me ) I found myself in a city that i did not recognize. I did not remember where I came from, where to go, what do do, who I was, let alone what I was doing there at this time of night, nor did I have any clue how to get 'home' as far as there was still a conception of what home might be. There was complete retrograde amnesia: no access to any knowledge at all. In the mean time I had encounters with people I knew that were able to do a disapearing act. Just by standing behind a light pole they could make themselves invisible. (This must be the 'witches sabbath' hallucination , which seems recurrent in this type of delirium: the very very real hallucination of speaking with people). Also I was constantly hallucinating that I was smoking a cigarette, which whould suddenly disappear leaving me searching the street, thinking that i dropped it. Witches are actually shrubs growing in front yards (they live underground, the branches are the hairs) Lots and lots of little bugs hand each other berries along branches. I must have walked the same street 50 times back and forth Wanting to get somewhere, forgetting were i was going to or were i was in the first place. A small statue of a child alongside the road started laughing and laughing harder and harder every time i passed, it was a ridiculous sight to see this idiot come by for the 40th time, even for a statue. And so on . For 24 hours. It was a really interesting experience, not a nice one, I could not see straight for a week (due to anticholinergic parasympatholytic effect of atropine/scopolamine.)

Only for those who want to be able to say that they tried EVERYTHING.

I understand that's it's human nature to want to push the limits... but fuck that.

that sounds a lot like a cactus (not peyote) that i tried in 2000. i could not pull on any reference points or any sort of knowledge during my trip. i ended up sitting under a tree with some other people who (i was assuming) were as fucked up as i was. i didnt know how to handle it so i just spun out for a few hours with no real grasp on anything... i heard from another guy who was able to roll with it (i think its called don pueblo or somthing like that) that when he finaly peaked he described it like a black snake was wrapped around his brain, if that makes any sense. i didnt get it.. i was just fucked up.. but he got way out there with it.