Salvia

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED+Jan 19 2006, 08:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (2BLAZZED - Jan 19 2006, 08:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>i have never smoked the shit. but have done my fair shar eof midn altering drugs.This shit sounds intense,but are we talking acid intense? because i have had some similiar "symptons" on acid trips.But anything that can hit you for only 15 mins has to be some intense shit.Its crazy that its still legal

[/b]

it crams an entire trip into like 10 minutes yo....it's herendous.

<!--QuoteBegin-SPRACK ATTACK@Jan 19 2006, 09:55 PM

fuck salvia. fuck smoking plants altogether.

i worked at a nursery one summer where we had tons of salvia. i took some, dried it and tried it and whoooooooo baby was i disappointed.

fuck all "legal herb" or all herb for that matter. just stick to manmade substances and you know youre in for a spracktastic night.

it didn't work for you cause you only smoked the regular plant. you need the extracted chemical out of the plant in a concentration of at least 5 times normal to get high.

Originally posted by Irobpeople+Jan 19 2006, 07:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Irobpeople - Jan 19 2006, 07:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>fuck salvia i have smoked it and taking the drops there exspensive and the trip if any last like 15 minutes i have some trips that are kinda intense but its not worth it. i stick to the shit you can get on your pizza

[/b]

Act like I don't have that too... that was on tuesday.... and on.... this weekend.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Jan 19 2006, 07:59 PM

i have never smoked the shit. but have done my fair shar eof midn altering drugs.This shit sounds intense,but are we talking acid intense? because i have had some similiar "symptons" on acid trips.But anything that can hit you for only 15 mins has to be some intense shit.Its crazy that its still legal

No, this is like taking 500 drops of lsd directly onto your brain.... intense.

<!--QuoteBegin-SPRACK ATTACK@Jan 19 2006, 08:55 PM

fuck salvia. fuck smoking plants altogether.

i worked at a nursery one summer where we had tons of salvia. i took some, dried it and tried it and whoooooooo baby was i disappointed.

fuck all "legal herb" or all herb for that matter. just stick to manmade substances and you know youre in for a spracktastic night.

You **obviously didn't read up on it first. It's not really gonna do shit to you if you just smoke regular salvia leaves, they're too weak.

Originally posted by sheROCK@Jan 19 2006, 02:32 PM

i like this one...

http://www.sagewisdom.org/experiencehome.html

i've always been interested in this type of shit, without the drugs...i'd try it but i'm too much of a pussy.

i go back to the EXACT place that dude is talking about every time i hit like 4 nitrous balloons at once. :nut:

Originally posted by Future Droid@Jan 20 2006, 04:54 AM

sounds shitty, from what i've heard. also ive heard that its legal to grow opium poppies, its just not legal to harvest them.....anyone know if thats true...sorry if that gets too into "drug talk"

my boy did this and let me tell you that it is a complete waste of time and energy unless you have the exact species of poppy and a very large area to grow the crop. you won't yield a gram unless you have a yardfull. but yes i think it is legal to grow them.

I have some experience with salvia, first of all dont expect anything groundbreaking unless you're working with atleast 5x standardized extract, and even then use a bong and a torch. i've never had any real success with smoking salvia through a pipe or a blunt. you have to dose pretty much all at once, because once you get to the second or third lung full you'll probably already be in the 17th dimension. using normal leaves is way too time consuming. I wouldnt really say you need a sitter because you wont be inclined to do anything anyway. Like i've heard mentioned i also felt the NEED to do something, although im never sure what it is. salvia does have a 'trip' to it like shrooms, lsd, dmt, etc but it isnt anywhere comparable to any other psychedelic. The first thing you notice is the weird goggle effect it has on your vision, then things start taking on geometric shapes and whatnot. by this time reality has begun breaking down and you'll probably have a great deal of trouble 'working things out'. dont try, the trip will be over before you know it and its best to ride it out. i say ride it out because in my opinion salvia is not fun by any stretch of the imagination, it's like if you took all the 'good' things out of a heavy lsd trip and replaced it with emptiness, confusion, and madness, then shortened it to about the length of a cigarette buzz. By the time its over you'll probably be relieved and notice somewhat of an anti-depressant effect. This describes my first few trips which were not that substantial, but when I had decided to get REALLY fucked up on the stuff i dont even remember exhaling. I immediately lost reality and I was left in my own little world. like a dream I suffered from retrograde amnesia when it was over but in the vision I saw myself and pictures flowing out of my mouth. these pictures had on them whatever i was aware of at that moment. a large outline of something was trying to force itself out and i had to open my mouth as much as i could to get it out... it's a weird sensation to say the least to have this thing that is nothing free flowing with no end from my mouth. I cant recall much more, only that i didnt realize this was a consequence of smoking the salvia untill AFTER it was over, and even then reality was more like a waking dream then ever before. I was with two friends in the forest at the time and the first thing i see after coming out of this helltrip was a big black guy and his two mexican friends. I was very freaked out at this time and for about the next 15 minutes i wasnt even sure what i was seeing was real. my friend gave the black guy a hit of the salvia and he fell on the ground freaking out, saying we poisoned him and he was gonna kill us. his friends were fronting hard but luckily dude came back to reality stood up and laughed out of the blue. after that everything was cool but for a minute there my heart was pumping real nice. even at this point most of my memory of the trip had left me and even so i didnt really care, most trips are familiar in their content because it is what makes up YOU but what i experienced was nothing of this world, it played by no rules and i was left with basically fear. I would recommend this to people looking for something fun to try with their mescaline & brugmansia tea laced candyflips but otherwise this is nothing significant. something else interesting though: most of my salvia use produced a greater ability to recall recent dreams in some way, but the following week after my 'vision' i was able to remember the whole trip when otherwise it had escaped me. even after a rather small dose of salvia right there thinking about the trip the week before i remembered why i hated the stuff and i wasnt interested in trying it again.. at least not for awhile anyway

Originally posted by gasfacevictm+Jan 20 2006, 10:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gasfacevictm - Jan 20 2006, 10:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Future Droid@Jan 20 2006, 04:54 AM

sounds shitty, from what i've heard. also ive heard that its legal to grow opium poppies, its just not legal to harvest them.....anyone know if thats true...sorry if that gets too into "drug talk"

my boy did this and let me tell you that it is a complete waste of time and energy unless you have the exact species of poppy and a very large area to grow the crop. you won't yield a gram unless you have a yardfull. but yes i think it is legal to grow them.

[/b]

30 something of those. papaver somniferum....breadseed poppy (hint).

i have about 10 different types atm. opium is illegal.

Don't harvest.

the following is intended to help people. For many reasons this procedure is better than other avenues. For example... it is

mild and organic. If you take 5 vicotin es you are also ingesting 3,750 mg of tylanol....not too good for the kidneys or liver. You dont have to go to dangerous places to get it. It is not super potent therefor not terribly addictive. Finally it is cheap.

its like vodka or beer. Drink beer every night and sooner or later you get fat and stupid. Drink vodka everynight and you dont last very long. Drink beer every so often and there its not so bad. Drink opium tea every so often its not so bad. Take harder opiates and you are askin for trouble.

Originally posted by richard_vagina+Jan 23 2006, 09:29 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (richard_vagina - Jan 23 2006, 09:29 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by gasfacevictm@Jan 20 2006, 10:45 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Future Droid@Jan 20 2006, 04:54 AM

30 something of those. papaver somniferum....breadseed poppy (hint).

i have about 10 different types atm. opium is illegal.

Don't harvest.

[/b]

alright. not to perpetuate the drug talk but all the opium ive ever

seen in the street was fake. Taking painkillers is bad for you. Raw is definitly a habit you dont want and will certainly ruin your life. Every so often i get some raw organic poppy seeds. $3.00 buys a container that fills a 2 liter soda bottle about 1/3 to the top. I fill the other 2/3 with steaming hot tap water and shake it for 10 minutes.The water permeates and mixes with the seeds and turns a greenish yellow color. Morphine and opium alkaloids are present in and on the poppy seeds, Drink about 40 oz and its like taking 5 vicodin es. Drink a couple 40s and you start seeing double and get numb. I will tell you right now its an aquired taste like coffee and beer. I normally add blueberry teabags and honey. I dont need to though. I really dont know if this is legal. I buy the seeds from a grocery store. Im certain this is the most healthy way to get the opiate buzz. Its feels very natural. Its basically liquid opium.

I forgot the rest of the recipe. i take a clean thin tee shirt and put it over a large mixing bowl. I got a plastic one with a spout so i can pour the shit into bottles. Pretty much i just pour the seed/water into the tee. The seeds are captured and the liquid collects below. Its good warm and cold

Originally posted by FunTimePartyTeam@Jan 23 2006, 03:18 PM

BTW...

Just for knowledge sake, this is what it looks like when growing, and you can find it allover the place. Well not everywhere, but I see it around alot, my homie has some in his yard...

salvia.jpg

no, that is not salvia divinorum

An_abused_Salvia_divinorum.15291.jpg

this is.

poppy seeds...teehee....no. a big fat no. you're talking micrograms. nothing special. you need at very least 3-6 pods to get something. seeds don't do shite. all in your head.

trust me.