Salvia

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are times when you get suckered in

By drugs and alchohol and sex with women-mmkay

But its when you do these things too much

That you've become an addict and must get back in touch

You can do it Its all up to you-mmmmmkay

With a little plan you can change your life tooo-day

You dont have to spend your life addicted to smack

Homeless on the streets giving handjobs for crack

Follow my plan and very soon you will see-eeyy, its easy mmkay

stickerd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest im not witty

i got my free sample of salvia and 5X extract today in the mail from just say once.com. now its just sitting here daring me. might take me a few days to be less anxious and actually hit the shit.

i'm smoked it a few times. i smoked the leaves a couple of times and felt next to nothing. smoked some 10x and felt like all these dotted lines were coming toward me and my girl pulling us backward. i felt that i had to run against them. i guess i was freaking out a little. i also forgot who everyone there was. like i knew them, but not who they were. it was pretty intense for a few minutes then had an odd feeling for about a half an hour. i was also really drunk when this happened.

damn my story was hard to read, but in it i said Salvia wasnt comparable to any other psychedelic. after having done DMT for the first time i must say the similarities are striking. Salvia has a 'pull' to it which i found most uncomfortable, but Ayahuasca has the exact same thing only more gentle. my friend described the feeling as having your soul sucked out of your body. im convinced both of this chemicals, Salvinorins and DMT, open higher realms of awareness through chemical action in the brain. this allows us a more clear connection with the spirit world.

i feel all trips are various levels of kundalini awakenings, which can be achieved by anyone (potentially) merely with meditation. there are a handful of buddhist monks who are essentially 'tripping' all the time.

Guest im not witty

oh im fully butaned and read up. this is the culmination of about 2 to 3 years of hearing and reading peoples experiences with it, and kinda feeling like id already done it. but here came this thread topic again. and personally i felt it was the right time. but i am anxious. i feel like i should be calmer about it beforehand.

salvia is garbage you build up a tolerance so quickly.

why dont you go pick up a book on herbs and plants there are so many more things that are legal that get you alter your perceptions.

shit there are mushrooms that are still perfectly legal that dont contain psylocibe that will rock you.

though i reccomend against trying deytura unless you have someone you really trust to watch your back and stop you from doing really stupid shit.

Originally posted by KYU@Feb 8 2006, 10:52 PM

i feel all trips are various levels of kundalini awakenings, which can be achieved by anyone (potentially) merely with meditation. there are a handful of buddhist monks who are essentially 'tripping' all the time.

"flashbacks", "panic attacks", "meditative hallucinations"....all the same shit in my opinion...it's all a sort of an awakening into the spirit world...or whatever you want to call it...life's funny.

Guest im not witty

im no expert but i think salvia has a reverse tolerance from what ive heard. meaning the more you do the less you need to do. so ive read anyway.

Guest im not witty

just like it sounds.type just say once into google, and homeboy will send you a free sample. if you donate 4 dollars or more to him, hell send you some 5X extract. i figured this way a pretty cheap way to see what the hypes about. dude is prompt too.

I tripped on this shit last year, 10x extract, it's ridiculously powerful. My boy told me it was like shrooms so I said fuck it. It was nothing like shrooms. All I had was one hit out of a bong and it ended up being the most intense hallucinatory experience I ever had. I havent tried many drugs so I can't compare it to anything else. I took a hit and held it in for about 20 seconds then immediatley felt it kick in once I exhaled. I started to lose all my basic concepts. I remember looking at my speakers and bike helmet and not knowing what they were. Everything just turned into objects with no definition behind them. Reality started to drift away. I thought my brain was shutting down, It was terrifying. I thought splashing some water on my face would help me calm down a little but I couldnt get up. I wanted to move but I couldnt. My boy told me I kept mumbling something about the bathroom but I don't remember talking at all. Everything started to get all fuzzy and it felt like I was in my own world. Everything was just moving too fast but at the same time in slow motion. It's really hard to explain what you go through. It lasted 10 minutes tops but felt like an hour. If I knew what I was getting into I would have never smoked it. It hits you like a ton of bricks.

• 2 weeks later...

salvia and datura are no fucking joke. salvia is a lot easier expirimented with, though i stress its NO RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY.

datura on the other hand is poison. nothing more, nothing less. in fact ive done a LOT of reading about it and some of its effects actually are permanent (AS ARE ANY HALLUCINOGENIC YOU MESS WITH LEGAL OR NOT) im not advocating or condemning any of these, just letting you all know, before you ever do ANY "drug" read read read read read, tehn read. then disucss. then double check, then read read read read. sounds redundant, but so isnt overdosing on datura or shrooms and never believing your mother loves you, or that people are actually there with you ever again. thats only simple examples to. imagine losing your sense of time and being. it happens. just read up on what you do before you try shit.

and one more thing, salvia actually is THE MOST POTENT HALLUCINOGENIC KNOWN TO MAN. blows acid and all that out of the water. youll likely need to find out all this shit for yourselves anyway, but just remember its always best to understand what your getting yourself into.

lastly, as strong as salvia is, its also one of the safest herbs known as well. so no matter what, even if you dont read up anymore than what you see here on 12oz, remember YOUR NOT GOING TO DIE, AND YOU WILL BE BACK FROM THE OLD SALVIA PLANE....

good luck on your journeys.

Guest im not witty

i burned some of my regular salvia recently. it didnt really fuck me up. i was weird for sure, felt like i was being pulled towards something when i stood up but i didnt hallucinate at all. i have some 5X extract, im going to do that and then make a judgement.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself@Feb 23 2006, 07:56 PM

i got scared out of trying datura by this old hippie at a small rainbow gathering about 10 years back. he lived with his donkey in the new mexico state forest, where the gathering was held. he was telling me with the most dead serious look on his face how "it makes you see the devil." i used to be down for pretty much any psychedelic back then, but the vibe i got from this dude, the look in his eye, he scared me right out if it.

its also called devils weed. many people have told of seeing/experiencing the devil. whats scarier is with and a few other hallucinogenics, it can effect your sense of time and your sense of self presence and thats no joke. you may never recover from that.

as far as what this dude told you, that was no fuckin joke. datura is deadly poison, its not a happy trip, but an 8 hour to 3 day (lifelong?) delirious, confusing stupor. scary, and uncomfortable.

im sure you could find people who would reccomend the stuff, but id also reccomend you sit down 5 minutes with them (and their goats) see if your interested then.

anyway on another note, ive been interested in a few other herbs, plants, etc. of a less psychadelic nature (mostly).

im curious about experiences, good prices, and preperation reccomendations for the following...

blue lily or blue/white lotus

any ayahuasca products

kratom

ive also been getting into lucid dreaming. anyone w/ any experience in this area, herbal or not, id like to discuss methods/enhancers.