CAMRON UNDRESSES JAYZ.

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie@Jan 24 2006, 08:35 PM

Milton is just starting to realize that the jay z records and clothes that hes been buying for who know how long are worth about as much as jay z music

shit

thats weird to stick up for someone that doesnt give two fucks about you and would rather run you over and back up over you to make sure your dead so he doesnt have to get outta his car and fuck up his gators.

It's weird to be dissing someone who don't give two fucks about you.

Milton is simply correcting John Birch. Anyone who thinks Jay-Z is biting needs to put their track pants on and go back to grade school. People on this board are serious idiots. Graffiti is gay.

Originally posted by YourSistersAssCookie@Jan 25 2006, 01:35 AM

Milton is just starting to realize that the jay z records and clothes that hes been buying for who know how long are worth about as much as jay z music

shit

thats weird to stick up for someone that doesnt give two fucks about you and would rather run you over and back up over you to make sure your dead so he doesnt have to get outta his car and fuck up his gators.

A. It's awesome that you're using 12 ounce to learn the English language. I commend you on that.

B. I've been buying Jay's records since maybe '96. I consider them some of the best hip-hop in my collection. By far the best mainstream rap I have.

C. Okay, you caught me. I bought one pair of Roc-A-Wear Jeans and a hoody in 10th grade. I still wear the hoody around the house, but I gave the jeans to the Good Will a few days ago. I don't know how that would compare to the value of music though. I think the records and CD's which I could sell are worth more than the jeans I gave away.

D. The last sent-agraph doesn't make sense.

E. Jay-Z doesn't know me as we have never met and I'm not a celebrity. So the idea that he doesn't give two fucks may be correct. However as I have contributed a sum of money to his record company I believe at least on an economic level that he does desire my continued business. I do not know the value of "two fucks." However, assuming that it is not much, it would make little sense for Jay-Z to not care about his market share.

F. Why does Jay-Z want to kill me? I don't understand this comment at all.

G. I am not sticking up for Jay-Z. I am making a point that Jay-Z is superior musically, financially and fashionably than Cam'ron and that Jay-Z does not bite rhymes. As someone who enjoys music, I feel that this is perfectly appropriate.

H. Whatever Weapon X said.

Edit: I. Gators are soooo 2002.

Listen, Pal. You're not hurting anyone's feelings over here. You sound like an idiot. You have a 12 year old exchange student's grasp on the English language. There is this little button on your keyboard, right between "M" and ".", start using it. Fucking childrent these days.

I didnt know that channel zero was an after school hangout for so many english teachers.

do you get paid OT for the time you spend correcting peoples typing on here or is it that your just a fucking loser with nothing else to do?

"childrent"

hahaha

angry typing will get you nowhere with me buddyballs

wipe that load outta your eye and do a spell check before you correct my shit.

you keyboard killer you

LISTEN: Camron, Jewelz Santana, that other moron who looks like a "Shaggy" impersonator, and any other HOMO who thinks they're SOO dope in that click, are ALL A BUNCH OF FUCKING LOSERS! Sorry guys..I respect people's opinions, but if anybody out there likes them boys, yall have some "dumbass" issues to deal with. I hope yall find some common sense somewhere. Those guys are a waste of studio button pushing, and knob turning.