CAMRON UNDRESSES JAYZ.

MEROJUANA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay isn't pretty. I think we came to that conclusion on the Hawaiian Sophie video. The camel jokes are as played out as they are stupid considering that he's sleeping with Beyonce.

I'm not saying that every day, when Hov is hanging out at the house he has on a $3,000 suit. But when he goes to work, I'm pretty sure he dresses like that. He's a business man, business people dress like that every day. He said it himself, he's a grown ass man. That's how grown people dress.

Cam looks like a Russian Grape Nerd:

camron05.jpg

Nerds-Grape-Straw.jpg

and I doubt that the costume shop let him borrow that jacket it for more than a day.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 21 2006, 05:20 PM

Bust out your Def Jux decoder rings and listen to Aesop Rock while doing anagrams.

Nerds.

thats pretty funny. i guess this would be a good time to point out that regardless of what can be said about camron or jay z its still better than "underground" hip hop these days.

dipset....

a. im white

b. im NOT a "hip hop head" im a regular kid, hip hop is probably #3 on my listen to list behind black metal and hardcore

c. peoples idea of dope nowadays seems to be predicated on fashion and how rich you are???

d. camron DOES dress like an idiot, but so do 95% of everyone nowadays...(see hitler vs. elmo vs. mero thread)

e. i agree hell rell and jr writer are better

f. white people should not be allowed to rap... EVER.

g. im not a hov hater, i like him a little, i just think he's WAY overated.

h. hip hop as a "scene" whether it be mainstream or underground is super homo to me... people either try to hard to be thugged out or to hard to be ...well.. "underground" backpack ass mother fuckers you know???

i should start a "gripe about everybody" thread

Originally posted by Jack McCoy@Jan 22 2006, 12:12 PM

^^^^

If Cam, Jones, or Santana was the ones without a hit, you'd be saying they were sooo underrated and that Hell Rell and JR Writer had fallen off. I hate fickle hip-hop nerds. People like you are the reason 'It Was Written' got hated on so bad.

YOU MAD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you uggggggggggggggggly you ugly dog nigga was trippin

these niggas hatin on cam and the dips is lames them niggas rip cams old shit too raw the whole camp is cold hearted killers on the mic

and don't let hov foo you with the hype, nigga got ripped by nas ain't he ain't better than nas and he still tryin to claim hes number one grestest of all time still makin track when hes retired, if you ask me he needs to diss cam to even be goin for a number one spot esp if this foo done already made secrect songs and shit, ima be mad and lose alot of respect of jigga thinks he can pull a nas and just not resond to this shit and keep makin songs?!! i'll smack that nigga

"nigga alf"

Originally posted by Fly Hortons@Jan 23 2006, 05:30 PM

these niggas hatin on cam and the dips is lames them niggas rip cams old shit too raw the whole camp is cold hearted killers on the mic

and don't let hov foo you with the hype, nigga got ripped by nas ain't he ain't better than nas and he still tryin to claim hes number one grestest of all time still makin track when hes retired, if you ask me he needs to diss cam to even be goin for a number one spot esp if this foo done already made secrect songs and shit, ima be mad and lose alot of respect of jigga thinks he can pull a nas and just not resond to this shit and keep makin songs?!! i'll smack that nigga

"nigga alf"

what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you just say?

Originally posted by Milton+Jan 21 2006, 06:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Milton - Jan 21 2006, 06:48 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Felix_the_Cat@Jan 21 2006, 11:06 PM

You can't call Cam gay for his clothes. I don't rock pink or purple but some of outfits are hella tight. Best dressed out of those 2 goes Cam.

Jay%20Z_9646.jpg

camron05.jpg

hmmmm....

[/b]

hahahaha..good shit

This is retarded, Dipset, Cam`ron, Juelz, Jim Jones, as far as hip-hop goes these guys are straight garbage.

How does the king of new york walk around with open toed sandles? It's because hes worth 400 million dollars, thats how.

Jay could slay this whole crew in one song.

Cam's weak, this beat is nuts, just like almost all of Dip-Set's production, but the flow is just GARBAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

cam is all about being corney, fuck jaffey joe geronimoh.

bought a bourbin off this nigga, and he has owned several night clubs

my city, not ny. Kay slay mr dezzy dez himself blasts the fuck outta any thing the dips put out on hot 97. They are both from harlem. And as far as dame dash he already said he cant rap so I think he is having cam blast at jay for some beef they have. Cam had the streets on lock a grip ago, but his cred is failing as of late. Niggas lil niggas in my hood used to be on two ways he bought the whole hood screaming dip set to this nigga from ohio to harlem. this was 4 years ago. Jay will destroy him in a battle. Dipshit done lost his marbles.

let dame speak on the beef cam.

Originally posted by foneiz2+Jan 23 2006, 08:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (foneiz2 - Jan 23 2006, 08:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fly Hortons@Jan 23 2006, 05:30 PM

"nigga alf"

what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you just say?

[/b]

translation..

you cant talk shit about camrom and the dipset because lets face it all of their albums are raw as hell..

jay was dissed by nas but still claimed to be number one, as well as making tracks afer he so called retired..the fact is if he does not reply to this diss than he's a sissy..and making secret songs is even more sissy then that.. it makes me want to backhand this dude..

"jay looks like alf the main character from the early 90's tv show of the same name wich aired on fox network"

-----------------------

haha that decoder line was pretty funny.

anyway, I give respect to Jay-Z not only for his rhyming, but for the fact that he has moved up to white people status. Names like Callahan and Clark status. 5th generation rich white people status. Dude was being courted by mad big companies because he is an excellent business man.

Dipset dudes dress like the thirteen year olds at the subway station I see everyday. And I can't stand their music.

The dips havent been fans of Jay-Z for a while, I dont think. I remember reading some interview with JIm Jones where they were asking him about his song Summer In Miami, and how he said some shit about summer not being Jay-Z's, and how summer was cheating on him or some bizzaro nigga shit like that. The interviewer asked Jimmy if it was beef, and he was all "naw, I got no beef with Jay-Z." Then he paused for a second, and then said "But FUCK that nigga." Hahahah. I fucking love Jim Jones. / no brokeback.

Originally posted by HIGHTOP@Jan 23 2006, 03:57 PM

cam is all about being corney, fuck jaffey joe geronimoh.

bought a bourbin off this nigga, and he has owned several night clubs

my city, not ny. Kay slay mr dezzy dez himself blasts the fuck outta any thing the dips put out on hot 97. They are both from harlem. And as far as dame dash he already said he cant rap so I think he is having cam blast at jay for some beef they have. Cam had the streets on lock a grip ago, but his cred is failing as of late. Niggas lil niggas in my hood used to be on two ways he bought the whole hood screaming dip set to this nigga from ohio to harlem. this was 4 years ago. Jay will destroy him in a battle. Dipshit done lost his marbles.

let dame speak on the beef cam.

"DISSIN DAME, DAME DONT RAP"

-YESSUH

Critics who accuse Jay-Z of “biting� often refer to the lyrics below:

Notorious B.I.G. - "The World Is Filled"

"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin

Will I fuck em will I diss em, that's what these hoes yellin

I'm a pimp by blood, not relation

Y'all still chase on, I'll replace on, punks

Drunk off Dom"

Jay-Z - "Give It 2 Me"

"When the Remi's in the system, ain't no tellin

Will I fuck 'em will I diss 'em, that's what they be yellin

I'm a pimp by blood, not relation

Y'all be chasin, I replace them, huh?

Drunk off Crist"

Notorious B.I.G. - "Who Shot Ya"

"Old school new school need to learn though

I burn baby burn like Disco Inferno"

Jay-Z - "Untitled Frestyle"

"Old school, new school need to know this

I burn like Left Eye Lisa Lopez"

Big L - 7 Minute Freestyle featuring Jay-Z

"All I got for chicks is hard dick and bubble gum"

Jay-Z - "A Million and One Questions "

"All I got for chicks is hard dick and bubble gum"

Snoop Dogg - "What's My Name?"

"From the depths of the sea, back to the block

Snoop Doggy Dogg, funky as the, the, The D.O.C

Went solo on that azz, but it´s still the same

Long Beach is the spot where I served my cane

....What's my fuckin' name"

"He is I, and I am him, slim with the tilted brim"

Jay-Z - "Jigga My Nigga"

"From the crap tables down in A.C.

back on the block Jay-Z motherfucker from the, the, the Roc

Went solo on that azz but it´s still the same

Brooklyn be the place where I serve them thangs

....You heard the name"

"He is I, and I am him

Slim with the tilted brim on twenty inch rims"

Nas - "Verbal Intercourse"

"From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable

Guns salute life, rapidly, that's the ritual"

Jay - "Never Change"

"From the womb to the tomb, from now until my doom

Drink army from one cup pass it around the room,

That's the ritual"

Slick Rick- "The Ruler's Back"

"In these times, at least to me, theres a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Ricky D"

Jay-Z- "The Ruler Back"

"In these times, at least to me, theres a lot of rappers out there tryin to sound like Jay-Z"

I miss rap too...

Dearest Friends,

People use other's lines all the time. Jay-Z uses lines that people would recognize. He does it on purpose he's not hiding the fact that it's a line someone else has used. He isn't biting from unknown kids or kids off the internet. Quit snitchin'.

Milton is just starting to realize that the jay z records and clothes that hes been buying for who know how long are worth about as much as jay z music

shit

thats weird to stick up for someone that doesnt give two fucks about you and would rather run you over and back up over you to make sure your dead so he doesnt have to get outta his car and fuck up his gators.