Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

...M I A M I ...

flickpostuh

Originally posted by 20 SACK@Jan 24 2006, 03:43 PM

There are things that are considered crimes even in times of war and this has to be one of them...

BUMP MY HOMIE CROOK

SOMETHINGS YOU NEVER DO...LIKE WRITE "ROT IN HELL" OVER A DEAD MAN'S PIECE...I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT PROBLEMS YOU HAD WITH THEM WHILE THEY WERE ON EARTH BUT ONCE THEY ARE DEAD AND GONE THEY SHOULD BE RESPECTED

SEGE WAS NOT AROUND TO DEFEND HIMSELF AND HE SURE AS HELL DID NOT DESERVE WHAT BASE DID..

SEGER WAS AN EXTREMELY TALENTED AND INFLUENTIAL MIAMI WRITER AND SHOULD BE REMEMBERED AS SUCH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah you also dont come on here on the internet and write REST IN PISS, should i continue asshole?

Point being, what happened happened, and its not gonna get corrected but it can get prevented from happening again and thats what we're looking for here. You wanna come on here now and start pointing fingers, you better watch who the fuck u point that finger at because ur homies are just as guilty, goddam i dont know why people on here cant just shut the fuck up

7up 7up 7up

dam it's so good to see these pictures..........

ROBO COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THESE PICTURES HAVE DESTROYED EVERYTHING IN A TEN MILE RADIUS...........

7 FO LIFE

Originally posted by nOrMeL=>MsG @ Jan 23 2006, 12:32 AM

U GONNA BE SEING ALOT MORE OF OUR SHIT FOR THE COMING YEARS.......PUSSY NIGGAS!!!

^^ JUST TO SHOW WHAT LOSERS YOU GUYS ARE.... CHECK OUT THE COOL PM I GOT TODAY...

AND HE JUST BUSTS OUT WITH THAT FOR NO REASON... HE PROBABLY SENT IT TO EVERYONE ON HERE AND SHIT...

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

WHAT ARE GOING TO DO NEXT, SEND ME A SINGING TELLIGRAM ABOUT HOW YOU'RE GOING TO RUN SHIT THIS YEAR...

JUST SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT US DAY IN AND DAY OUT... ACTING LIKE YOU'RE IN LOVE AND SHIT... FUCKING HOMO...

and considering that Dek 2dx is from New york..and just recently moved to florida i do not think that it was his place to research after all these years and find out there was another dek...there is also a "dek" related to these guys (the one making a big deal about all this) who writes up around the key but of course they wont mention that shit..but yeah props to both Dek's ..and didnt we go thru this already a while back?

quote=Madclout,Jan 23 2006, 10:01 PM]

Yo To Shook Crook

Metro Sexual Gay

No worries dog<

Your Boy Kemo is in hiding.

Bane got split, Felos split you in the County,

Nothing by you ever runs...

And guess what we got FamiliaS in Charlotte so watch your back.

You'll be meeting up real soon.

Thanks for keeping the Beef Alive.

Richard Pryor and your Micosukee buddie are looking down on you as the biggest toy.

Get Some

So this must be base....

Dont worry about Kemo...

Bane anit in MSG...

Felos never split me.

Im coming back to ATL,

so go take flicks of your spots if your going to keep running your mouth online.

i was nice to you in atl,

only dumpster dive and krog...

You know exactly why you got dissed, and homie,

you deserved it.

SEGE was an inspiration for myself and many other writers, his friends, family and crew miss him dearly.

Writing " rott in hell " over his name deserves far worse retaliation then you have felt homie...

This isnt about some gay beef,

this is about respect for the dead,

this anit about msg or stv or anyhting like that...

that was my homie,

anyone that knew Sege knows that nigga was the realist, coolist nigga they ever met....

Respect the Dead

Rest In Peace to a True King.

Seger MSG

seger_agropost.jpg

homie i met (i knew) crome sege bane car etc before you even thought about writing. we all used to kick it at hia. pen. dont bring this shit about respecting this and that. when you cats were going to the marina pen and going over alot pieces there was no respect then and now you want it! your supposed homies started this shit about 10 years ago with disrespecting my boy's crib. we handled it back then by crushing all their shit. fast forward 5 years, you guys talked shit in a mag. cats fought and pieces got toyed and shit got handled again. fast forward 5 years later to today, you guys went to atl went over my boys piece with a sege msg. of all the spots in that city why that spot? you have been around for a while and you know the history between the crews. SO WHAT DID YOU EXPECT??????????????????