Exercise!!!

foneiz2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need to get on some sort of excercise ive put on some weight recently. i need to run or skate more or get a new bike. i have started doing pushups while laying down my stairs, shit works pretty well. we need a thread for like good food and recipes that arent fucking garbage for you. i also make a fruit smoothie everyday to try and get some vitamins.

Originally posted by dobsilla@Jan 31 2006, 09:30 PM

i need to get on some sort of excercise ive put on some weight recently. i need to run or skate more or get a new bike. i have started doing pushups while laying down my stairs, shit works pretty well. we need a thread for like good food and recipes that arent fucking garbage for you. i also make a fruit smoothie everyday to try and get some vitamins.

you don't need a thread for good food man.

lean meat like chicken and fish. BAKED OR BROILED!!

veggies.

bread that is not white.

matter of fact, no processed food.

nuts and shit for snacks.(almonds, etc...)

just look on http://www.menshealth.com for more shit.

shit is just as easy as cooking a frozen pizza and it's way better for you.

Originally posted by gasfacevictm+Feb 1 2006, 05:14 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gasfacevictm - Feb 1 2006, 05:14 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-dobsilla@Jan 31 2006, 09:30 PM

you don't need a thread for good food man.

lean meat like chicken and fish. BAKED OR BROILED!!

veggies.

bread that is not white.

matter of fact, no processed food.

nuts and shit for snacks.(almonds, etc...)

just look on http://www.menshealth.com for more shit.

shit is just as easy as cooking a frozen pizza and it's way better for you.

[/b]

good loooking, im trying to start eating healthier, time to get on my new years resolution.

Originally posted by Weapon X@Feb 5 2006, 05:46 AM

Is it true that the best way to get rid of my love handles is to build up my big muscles like my legs and back and combine that with cardio (because someone told me the more muscle you have, the more calories you burn)?

Yes its true, the more muscle you have the more calories that you will burn.

I would recommend lifting wieghts generaly but to specificly target your love handles you need to reduce your bodyfat.

Your stomach and love handles are generally the first place your body will store fat and the last place it burn it from.

There are some very good fat metabolising products. One I have used is Lean system 7.

Good luck mate.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Feb 5 2006, 10:35 AM

Beefeater is on point.

I do a four day split.

Im a bit out of shape after being OS for ages, I train for power mainly.

Im down to about 97kgs now, when I left to go travelling a year ago I was about 108kgs.

so what your ACTUALLY trying to say is that your 9506 Newtons right now, but a year ago you were 1058.4 Newtons, or that your 0.097 Grams, and then a year ago you were 0.108 grams.