WHOAAAA

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My gas bill was about $140 this month.

It would be more except we've been turning it all the way down when we go out and all the way down when we go to sleep.

Then we have a little electric heater on at night in the bedroom.

saves some cash, at least. In comparison to last year we've used half the amount of gas, but are paying just as much.

messed up.

*my electric bill, on the other hand, is never too bad.

Yeah, what are you doing?

Originally posted by leftover crack@Jan 18 2006, 05:23 AM

i hope you dont have electrical heating because that will fucking leave you broke by spring

Yes. Electric floor heaters. I kept trying to tell my homeboy that those shits will kill us, but, he knows better. The electric company is wrong. Thank god thats not my bill.

and they cranked the gas up too. We cut that off after we got our first $190 bill from them. And we only have one thing that runs on gas.

and on top of that i got all of our shit busted down on the phone bill. I told them to break us down to the lowest plan there was. Well they decided to do what they wanted. My phone bill went from $80 with long distance and a bunch of other shit to $160 with caller id and call waiting only. Why is this you ask? Because they started charging me per call. Hahahahha. It was like having a payphone in the crib.

They are all around tryna break us.

fuck bills. i hate bills. except dolla dolla bills.

fucking heating oil is expensive... unless you buy it from hugo chavez.

i'm seriously working on becoming self sufficient and living off the grid. the sooner the better. because i don't think shit is going to get any better any time soon.