Hitler v. Elmo v. Mero

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jan 18 2006, 01:00 PM

I think I'd go with more of a 95% rate. So which category would you put yourself into, Mamerro?

I'd say I lean towards the hipster category.

haha..Mero you a fool my dog..

I think I'm too broke and hungry and don't care about music or sneakers enough to qualify for any of these catagories..though my girl just dumped my ass so maybe I can be emo..

NAW, YOU KNOW WHAT?..FUCK THAT..BRING ON THE BITCHES..

Remember Anti-Racist skinheads. Their whole gimmic was that they were at war for racial equality or whatever, but they were skinheads so everyone thought they were Nazis anyway and they'ed end up getting jumped by black people every now and then. :haha:

They would fight the Nazi Skins for a year or so then cross over to the Nazi side and vise versa. :haha:

Originally posted by SF1@Jan 18 2006, 06:40 PM

Remember Anti-Racist skinheads. Their whole gimmic was that they were at war for racial equality or whatever, but they were skinheads so everyone thought they were Nazis anyway and they'ed end up getting jumped by black people every now and then. :haha:

They would fight the Nazi Skins for a year or so then cross over to the Nazi side and vise versa. :haha:

Traditional Skins ya mean?.....

Only stupid american ones would

"cross over"

Originally posted by johnny ballbags@Jan 18 2006, 10:43 AM

what happened to the days when gay was just gay and it didnt have all these stupid sub-catagories... why do we have to name all the diiferent kind of gays like they're figure skating moves or some shit..

triple sow cow emo with a twist of hipster backflip into a metro fag bag asshole shit banger... :yuck:

what they all really are is attention seekin little pussies who are too scared to try to be real men and fail or get laughed at so the come up with stupid fuckin gimmics to try to be "cool" and embrace the fact that they are fuckin tools...

LOL - for real, for real.

rudeboy/ pikey/ badmind ... etc

these people wear sports tracksuits made by people like nike, ecko, addidas, etc, they all carry shanks, they all try to spit grime and are shit, when they spit grime they talk about guns and violence which is non existant in their lives. they all try to graff and are shit, they all have stupid names that a five year old could have thought up like dark kid or merka man, they will get rude to anyone they are sure they can beat up and they all are member to a stupid number of crews with stupid names. the aim of non-blacks of this catergory is to be black in every way possible. they hang around in big crews and dont know how to have a good time apart from; 1. lets start a fight. 2. lets do drugs.

common words include; shank, blad/ blud, mandem, anything ending in izzle, blap blap blap, oi fam!, the list is endless,

i used to be like this so i have an inside view, being a rudeboy, pikey or whatever is a bad thing really

i hope i helped some people realise what these 'people' are

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jan 18 2006, 03:23 PM

Mero your in sub category of foolish sounding b.e.t drone.

Rember in the 90's when white kids were all about black rights and wearing africa medalons and Malcom X shirts etc? What the fuck was that?

WORD ITS BETTER THAN YOUR CATEGORY OF "PASTY SAD FAGGOT" GO LISTEN TO SOME DEATHMETAL YOU LAME, BURY YASELF. JUST BY THE WAY YOU GO ON ABOUT YOUR SHIT I CAN TELL A BLACK OR SPANISH DUDE FUCKED YOUR GIRL (THEN SHE LEFT YOU FOR HIM), OR YOUR STEPDAD IS BLACK AND BEATS THE BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS OFF YOUR MOM AND FUCKS OTHER WOMEN IN HER MINIVAN. KILL YOURSELF WIZ, OR BETTER YET, GO TRY TO "RAPE A FRATE" THATS COMIN AT YOU AT FULL SPEED. ONE.

MERO DOGS

WORKIN

THESE

LAMES

you know what really grind my gears?

that this whole emo genre has taken over the "love gone wrong" racket of music!!! God dammit!! Sometimes I do want to sit at the bar and stare at my beer for hours, and brood over that Cock-Juggling-Thunder-Cunt that fucked me over...

well at least for a week or so.

The O.G. broken hearted bastard

HANK!!!

hankwilliams-sized.jpg

and his grandson who's carrying on the tradition...

HANK III

hankiii053004-03c.jpg

do one for online wigger white kids.

and hardcore guys who talk about like how the pittsburgh scene was in 92.

or boarders brah

or backpacker hiphop kids who only listen to offbeat raps and have freight train buttons

or soccer players

cellists and violinists

or cool guy skaters who dont skate but wear the clothes

theres a zillion things you can clown on. i mean, id rather deal with emo kids who dont do anything rather than a bunch of chavs or wiggers who always wanna prove something or talk like theyre from new york but live in spokane or one of the carolinas and listen to eminem.

how about those guys dressing up like bozo the clown.

or weed smokers

the list goes on forever.

Originally posted by grim540@Jan 18 2006, 07:18 PM

that this whole emo genre has taken over the "love gone wrong" racket of music!!! God dammit!! Sometimes I do want to sit at the bar and stare at my beer for hours, and brood over that Cock-Juggling-Thunder-Cunt that fucked me over...

HANK!!!

hankwilliams-sized.jpg

HANK III

hankiii053004-03c.jpg

[TRILL SHIT]COSIGNED!! [/TRILL SHIT]

ALSO

THE MAN IN BLACK

CHET ATKINS

DOC WATSON

RAMBLIN JACK ELLIOT

WOODY GUTHRIE

THAT'S THE SHIT I LISTEN TOO WHEN I'M IN A BAD MOOD...NOT THE KILLERS OR WHATEVER TOY SHIT IS POPPIN RIGHT NOW..

Originally posted by grim540@Jan 18 2006, 08:18 PM

HANK!!!

hankwilliams-sized.jpg

HANK III

hankiii053004-03c.jpg

Ohhh yeh.....

theres THEE man..

Originally posted by dumy+Jan 18 2006, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dumy - Jan 18 2006, 08:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-grim540@Jan 18 2006, 07:18 PM

that this whole emo genre has taken over the "love gone wrong" racket of music!!!  God dammit!! Sometimes I do want to sit at the bar and stare at my beer for hours, and brood over that Cock-Juggling-Thunder-Cunt that fucked me over...

HANK!!!

hankwilliams-sized.jpg

HANK III

hankiii053004-03c.jpg

[TRILL SHIT]COSIGNED!! [/TRILL SHIT]

ALSO

THE MAN IN BLACK

CHET ATKINS

DOC WATSON

RAMBLIN JACK ELLIOT

WOODY GUTHRIE

THAT'S THE SHIT I LISTEN TOO WHEN I'M IN A BAD MOOD...NOT THE KILLERS OR WHATEVER TOY SHIT IS POPPIN RIGHT NOW..

[/b]

Lets not forget Hasil Adkins....

Originally posted by rattleytins@Jan 18 2006, 04:44 PM

these people wear sports tracksuits made by people like nike, ecko, addidas, etc, they all carry shanks, they all try to spit grime and are shit, when they spit grime they talk about guns and violence which is non existant in their lives. they all try to graff and are shit, they all have stupid names that a five year old could have thought up like dark kid or merka man, they will get rude to anyone they are sure they can beat up and they all are member to a stupid number of crews with stupid names. the aim of non-blacks of this catergory is to be black in every way possible. they hang around in big crews and dont know how to have a good time apart from; 1. lets start a fight. 2. lets do drugs.

common words include; shank, blad/ blud, mandem, anything ending in izzle, blap blap blap, oi fam!, the list is endless,

i used to be like this so i have an inside view, being a rudeboy, pikey or whatever is a bad thing really

i don't think "rudeboy" fits in there at all. the rest yeah, but rudeboy has way more to do w/ trad skins. never in my life have i seen a rudeboy in a tracksuit. truth. and Skin Heads Against Racial Prejudice (sharp) are still around in smaller pacts throughout the country.

i guess i'm metro and i'm okay with that.

dressing well.

girls appreciating.

hating on everybody.

what could possibly be wrong w/ that? and i'm metal as fuck too...

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 18 2006, 11:15 AM

Dude, every single personn on this board is one of these, especially hipsters. Don't kid yourselves.

there are some people who have many of the characteristics of one of the aformentioned, but somehow escape the negative trappings of these groups. hesh is a perfect example. taken at face value, he'd be a hipster, but when he punched you, wrote on your moms SUV with etch, did coke with your 15 year old sister and stole all your clothes, you'd realize that really he's just a guy who doesnt give a fuck. he is what hipsters want to be.

i, like symbols, am just old. rules don't apply to us.

Originally posted by rattleytins@Jan 18 2006, 07:44 PM

Thats Definitely THEE worst definition of'a

rude Boy..... ever...

goons purdy much right.

Originally posted by seeking+Jan 18 2006, 09:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (seeking - Jan 18 2006, 09:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Mamerro@Jan 18 2006, 11:15 AM

Dude, every single personn on this board is one of these, especially hipsters. Don't kid yourselves.

there are some people who have many of the characteristics of one of the aformentioned, but somehow escape the negative trappings of these groups. hesh is a perfect example. taken at face value, he'd be a hipster, but when he punched you, wrote on your moms SUV with etch, did coke with your 15 year old sister and stole all your clothes, you'd realize that really he's just a guy who doesnt give a fuck. he is what hipsters want to be.

i, like symbols, am just old. rules don't apply to us.

[/b]

haha, i think we know the same kid...lol

Originally posted by SF1+Jan 18 2006, 02:41 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jan 18 2006, 02:41 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by test pattern@Jan 18 2006, 01:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Jan 18 2006, 08:36 AM

well as I mentioned earlier...the hipster thing kinda struck a nerve I guess...

but I feel exempted somewhat; my reasoning:

-I drink pbr, but only because I'm poor and only if they don't have coors light or bud light on tap

-I like irony and discussing politics (hence my ironic right-wing SN), but mostly because I am a certified intellectual, and even though I have a couple tats, hate discussing them, esp at parties, because people ask about their "symbolism" and react funny when I say I'm just an artist and just happen to like cool iconography/art

-I hate indie music and live music because 1. it sux and 2. live music is too loud and usually sux...I only really like classical shit on the radio and classic rock/reggae

the metrosexual thing is kinda wierd too...I dress nice, j.crew, banana republic and shit, but thats the way I was brought up...not to look like a bum...and girls dig dressing nice I guess

I can't remember the rest...

oh yeah I don't wear any of them funny sneakers either

so you can't afford the extra few bucks for a good beer, but you can afford expensive clothes? live music sucks, but their recordings are good? this doesn't make any sense.

Yes it does.

You're just mad cause you're a hipster. :haha:

[/b]

have you EVER made a halfway intelligent post?

edit for needless hostility

yeah, dude. you're right.

Originally posted by test pattern+Jan 19 2006, 02:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (test pattern - Jan 19 2006, 02:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by SF1@Jan 18 2006, 02:41 PM

Originally posted by test pattern@Jan 18 2006, 01:08 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-John Birch@Jan 18 2006, 08:36 AM

well as I mentioned earlier...the hipster thing kinda struck a nerve I guess...

but I feel exempted somewhat; my reasoning:

-I drink pbr, but only because I'm poor and only if they don't have coors light or bud light on tap

-I like irony and discussing politics (hence my ironic right-wing SN), but mostly because I am a certified intellectual, and even though I have a couple tats, hate discussing them, esp at parties, because people ask about their "symbolism" and react funny when I say I'm just an artist and just happen to like cool iconography/art

-I hate indie music and live music because 1. it sux and 2. live music is too loud and usually sux...I only really like classical shit on the radio and classic rock/reggae

the metrosexual thing is kinda wierd too...I dress nice, j.crew, banana republic and shit, but thats the way I was brought up...not to look like a bum...and girls dig dressing nice I guess

I can't remember the rest...

oh yeah I don't wear any of them funny sneakers either

so you can't afford the extra few bucks for a good beer, but you can afford expensive clothes? live music sucks, but their recordings are good? this doesn't make any sense.

Yes it does.

You're just mad cause you're a hipster. :haha:

have you EVER made a halfway intelligent post?

edit for needless hostility

yeah, dude. you're right.

[/b]

HIPSTERSAYSWHAT??? :haha: