Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by amorphic

YUCK. some of this stuff is straight up disgusting. I know I don't get it and i probably never will but it doesn't sound appealing at all. Nothings worse than seeing some beautiful chick with some gnarly ass piercing.

im the opposite, i think its realy sexy when chicks have piercings and tattoos. i love girls who have tattoos right on the top of there chests, especialy like nautical stars :) and girls who have there septums are hot as fuck. and stretched ears :) i dont really like nostril piercings or eyebrows though. im talking to a girl right now with stretched ears and a lip ring, she is wayyy hott! and i myself love piercings too, i am gettin my septum done on saturday after a long debate and i have my ears stretched to a 2 and they are about to be 0's thanks to keep. http://suicidegirls.com/media/girls/Sarah/girl_pic.jpg'>

http://suicidegirls.com/media/girls/Evil/girl_pic.jpg'>

http://suicidegirls.com/media/girls/Alexis/girl_pic.jpg'>

http://suicidegirls.com/media/girls/Amelie/girl_pic.jpg'>

http://www.suicidegirls.com damn all these girls are so hot!!!

keep, that sucks about your nip, I hope it healed ok.

Hateme, I used to have a subscription to the suicide site but had to cancel since i moved on my own (thats $10 a month, and thats alot for a poor woman). Anyway, when I did go on there I had this totally big crush on that girl Mary....she is really, really pretty. I can't remember the other ones too well, they probably have hundreds of girls now. mmm, I think other ones were Nala and Lola. That red head you posted is really pretty too.

It's peace when people hate on piercings b/c everyone has different notions of beauty. Whereas I enjoy body modification in the shape of piercings and tattoos, I cringe at it in the form of plastic surgery. To each his own.

I had a dream I got suspended last night....I think I will try to do it once in my lifetime.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

Hateme, I used to have a subscription to the suicide site but had to cancel since i moved on my own (thats $10 a month, and thats alot for a poor woman). Anyway, when I did go on there I had this totally big crush on that girl Mary....she is really, really pretty. I can't remember the other ones too well, they probably have hundreds of girls now. mmm, I think other ones were Nala and Lola. That red head you posted is really pretty too.

it is expensive. i think i have a password from someone though if you are still interested in that site.

some of the girls are purty. but some look straight up crack. most of my friends know those girls.

OUCH! i just got chills from you saying the shower mesh wash things getting caught on your nipple rings. i think i'd definitly enjoy mine. you made me want it more. thank you.

yea, alot of them looked a little too rugged...the pretty ones, tho, were very pretty.

The reason why the mesh gets caught so easily (4got to mention) is b/c i have vertical barbells, not rings, which frame the nipples nice and snuggly. So the little ball on top is the one that usually gets caught if i don't watch it!

Yes, their very nice, definitely get them. Very functional.....:yum:

yeah im def. in the camp that finds girls with piercings and tattoos sexy as all hell, most of the people i know think its odd, at least odd if the girls have tattoos, (anything other than a typical girly butterfly or moon or something is too "wild" for them)

so i say rock on with it.

the nipple that ripped is still pissed off, but mostly healed ok, i think it made it knida crooked though, its really noticable to since i wear 4g barbells. i think if it was smaller it would of gotton ripped all the way out so im glad i have then stretched.

so does "cinchedwaist" mean your into corsetry? and if your in the dallas area there's suscon almost every year. its a suspension convention thats thrown by Allan Falkner and TSD. suspensions.org has info, havnt seen a date for 04 yet but im pretty sure there will be one.

Yes, I'm into corsetry... one day i'd also like to do a corset play piercing as well ( where you have the needles going down your back). Bjork's Pagan Poetry video has a good example at the end although i wouldn't want the actual jewelry in.

And i'm pretty damn far from dallas (chicago), so i don't think i'd be able to make it to that event...although i'm sure something similar probably goes on here.

i had an girlfriend who was into corsetry, she had several but never wore them enough to really get the effect she wanted. she wanted it NOW not a while down the line. i think it looks really good, but can be really bad for you.

im not sure if there in a suspension convention in the chicargo area, but theres got to be a sus group if you interested in it. just talk to some of the "good" piercing shops in your area

i just got my "balltapers" in today, there so shinny, i hate how everything gets all dull after you have it for a while..

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00368918f00000022.jpg'>

edited to put up a better pic, first one sucked

Eh, i like the feeling and look of having a corset on but i don't think i'll get to the point of damaging my organs.

I actually witnessed a suspension last halloween but wasn't in it. One day I'd like to participate in one, I'm not sure when though. By the way, I saw pictures on BME of the event you speak of in Texas (I think).

i went to a suspension last halloween too, it was at a bar. they had a fullmoon party and one of my friends hung, the shitty part was the ceiling was only like 7 foot. some kid freaked out and puked watching it, it was great.

the suspension i went to was at a store front in a fetish gallery. Being a store front, it had huge windows so everyone outside could see. At one point a family walked by, mum and dad with 2 kids, the dad paused with a look like :eek:

He called his kids and wife over and they stared in amazement. It was pretty funny.

Did the guy puke from alcohol or the sight of the sus? B/c if it was just from the sus, he had to be a wussy. I considered the suspension i saw to be very beautiful.

Yea, the only thing thats keeping me from getting the madison is insufficient funds. Although i get paid today, I also have to pay the rent.

i think the dude puked from the sight of the suspension, he started all looking away and covering his mouth when he saw them pierce his back and he last it when he started swinging around. it was great.

im all pierced out, i cant think of another piercing i want. its just tattoo's and maybe alittle more stretching

Originally posted by keep

i think the dude puked from the sight of the suspension, he started all looking away and covering his mouth when he saw them pierce his back and he last it when he started swinging around. it was great.

im all pierced out, i cant think of another piercing i want. its just tattoo's and maybe alittle more stretching

i cant think of any other piercings i want either except maybe stretched nostrils with plugs in em. but i have a lot of stretching to do between my lobes and my septum. as of now i know of 3 tattoos that i want. :cool:

i stretched my septum today, i was ready for all sorts of pain and it didnt hurt at all, the jewelry just slid right in. i now have a 10 g talon in my septum and i think in a month im goin to go bigger.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I was going to get my madison with a surface bar, the kind with the flat disks as opposed to the balls.

But when I really gotts to thinkin, I wear necklaces a hella lot...and i'm figuring the chain might get caught under the disks...which obviously isn't good b/c it could possibly tear if yanked hard enough (if caught on something).

Any thoughts, suggestions?

I really wanted it but the more i think of the necklace factor the more i think it might be impractical. I could stop wearing necklaces, but that isn't very likely to happen.

O, madison, how i wanted you..:cry2:

cinchedwaist if you do get a madison i would definitly quit wearing necklaces for a while. Madisons, napes and really any surface piercing are prone to migration and rejection. i dont think ive ever seen someone heal a madison out well, not that it cant be done, i just havnt seen it. If you did get it done i would have then put really small balls on it rather than discs, this would make it less likly to get snagged or caught on anything.

krie, if there 6mm there 2g, well actuall a little smaller than 2g, 2g is 6.5mm or 1/4 inch and 0 g is 8.2mm or about 3/8 inch

god i have alot of wierd info floating around in my head

Obviously I'd wait until it was healed to wear necklaces again, I'm thinkin of after the fact...I'm just not positive what the chances are the piercing will get snagged....even with flattened disks....I could just get it, but i don't want to have to end up taking it out. I guess I could just take the chance.

i hate the scars the piercings leave i had my monroe and i still have that scar, i wish i still had it though it closed when i went to jail, i'd get it repierced but me having a baby i want him to be able to touch my face and i'd be scared he'd rip it out. I'll get my navel redone after my pregnancy if i dont get stretch marks. hmmm. i still love tattoos i would get sleeves if i found something that i fell in love with. I still want a latin quote on my lower back in old latin "sui generis" which means in a class of its own, unique, peculiar. I also want my aquarius sign on the back of my neck. I wouldnt mind getting a back peice of an artwork peice by H.R. Gieger.

im thinking that with the flat backs the chance of it getting nagged would be greater since they have a lip to them. where with balls they are rounded and the necklace couldnt get cought under them like it could if you had discs.

my necklace rests right on my nape and its never gotton cought on the balls. i actually cant remember my nape ever getting caught on anything. but either way the main thing you have to be concerened with is the rejection/migration facter. if you do get it done keep a close eye on it for the first couple weeks.

another option i forgot to mention is tygone. its a flexible plastic tubing that is autoclavable. its flexible enough that it doesnt put much pressure on the piercing and if it gets snagged and yanked on hard the balls will come off rather than rip the skin. its what i have in mine and ive never had a problem with it. the only crappy part is it is not approved for long term under the skin wear, so you have to change it out every 4-6 months or atleast that what they recomend, ive been wearing mine for like 10 months no problem. ehh ill shut up now

Archived