• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Rage-

Piercings...

Guest krie
Originally posted by --zeSto--

nice.. I saw those too!

I've got a really dark wood in at the moment (do NOT take that to the undertones thread),

and I'm looking for something lighter, like pine.

like this...

bz025jje.jpg

do the holes ever close up wen u put these threw ?

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as soon as i can, i am going to get my cartalage, lip, eye brow, and/or bridge of my nose in between my eyes...possibly one on the back of my neck

Originally posted by Snack Pack

^^^^ step off bitch! :mad:

just kidding......

or am I?

yeah..really not intimadating nice try tho ;D

Guest SIVIK

Tempted 2 get my tongue peiced4the simple fact girls apparently love it & it looks good.Im keen 2 know if girl scan actully feel it,coz majority of going down on a chick is with the tip of ur tongue i relize theres other ways but wanting 2 hear from somegirls that have xperienced??????

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

i just recently, two weeks ago, got my nape(back of my neck) pierced. i have a 1 inch 14 g surface bar in it right now. its healing well and im happy with it.

I got mine done two months ago. It's soooo fucking cool. I have a 12g 1¼" surface bar. I've gotten a lot of GOOD reactions about it. A few people try to attack it, but I just stab them.

KOH, isn't it a bitch to cut your hair?! :mad:

And you do realize that it won't be fully healed for six months to a year...

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/941366/1734133/20745156.jpg'>

<INSERT action="blown cover">

nevermind, i just read the rest of the post.

umm i used to have

4g ears, and regular second holes

and 14g both nipples.

now i have scars on the ole one and twos and holes in my ears that won't shrink. (and a tattoo i don't really care for anymore)

Originally posted by alure

yeah..really not intimadating nice try tho ;D

psssh yeah i know leave me alone i know i suck :lol:

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by sans sheriff

I got mine done two months ago. It's soooo fucking cool. I have a 12g 1¼" surface bar. I've gotten a lot of GOOD reactions about it. A few people try to attack it, but I just stab them.

KOH, isn't it a bitch to cut your hair?! :mad:

And you do realize that it won't be fully healed for six months to a year...

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/941366/1734133/20745156.jpg'>

<INSERT action="blown cover">

it shouldnt take more than 6-8 weeks to fully heal, but if you do your healing correctly, uniodized sea salt soaks, or just plain antibacterial soft soap, and keep collared shirts away from it for a month or so, it should be good. mine has had zero problems, other than me snaggin it on my shirt if im taking it off.

another great thing to do, wash your pillow cases and sheets more than normal. if you use product for your hair and all that it can iritate your shit.

as far as haircuts go, i just cut all my hair off a week or so ago, and had someone trim my shit up for me. its right below the hairline, bvut you still get hair around it, albeit not real thick. just make sure you wash real well after so no hair gets in or around the piecring....

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

KOH.. you *rock.

no, YOU rock.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Snack Pack

^^^^ step off bitch! :mad:

just kidding......

or am I?

oh man, that made my day. if only you were serious.:P

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

it shouldnt take more than 6-8 weeks to fully heal

Sorry, but who did you hear this from?!

Tribalectic

"Approximate Healing Period

Surface: 6 months-over 1 year"

As for the cleaning, at first I used Dial soap, but it dried out my skin. I switched to Kosher salt and warm water. Never had a problem since.

bag balm

this stuff is the best for healing. I used it one both of my tattoo's. keeps your sin perfect and it heals. plus it smells like fuzzy bunnys

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by sans sheriff

Sorry, but who did you hear this from?!

Tribalectic

"Approximate Healing Period

Surface: 6 months-over 1 year"

As for the cleaning, at first I used Dial soap, but it dried out my skin. I switched to Kosher salt and warm water. Never had a problem since.

Most surface piecrcings do take that long to heal, but you can heal them out faster given proper care. I work in an APP certified studio AND have the said piercing.

Those healing times are given as a longest/shortest range. I guess mine just healed up pretty darn fast, but yeah, my roomates was gooey for a few more months.

I tend to heal things out quick, but yeah, you should alot the 6 moth time. you arent wrong.

i remember when i first got my eyebrow pierced... i almost ripped it out with a towel after a shower....that was great... but i have 3 in my left (2 down and 1 cartiladge, 1 in my right ear.... cartiladge..... my left eyebrow.... my lower right lip......i need some new fucken eyebrow rings....but im to poor to spend 25 bucks on one..... ive had my eyebrow done for.... 3 years...and ive only bought 2 and i still have the original bar.... man i could use some!

Originally posted by Organ Donor

12g 15mm pincher in tounge web

14g to be streched once heeled in scrotum

took out the pincher because it doesn't work too well sitting under your tounge. the o rings liked to collect plaque too.

stretched the scrotum all the way out to 2g and then took it back down to 8g. i think i might do it back up to 2 or 0 when i have some money for jewlery. want to get a shaft ampallang, but don't want to deal with keeping it clean and not having my penis fall of.

Originally posted by mr_president

do tell before i mock you to death...

Shut up tease.

And maekr... I hope those are surface bars and not PTFE.

well i was very dissapointed the other day to learn that my piercer moved back to jersey, sigh. guess california just wasnt his thing.

atleast the other people at the shop are cool as well, so atleast i dont have to go find a new piercer.