Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Rage-

Piercings...

Originally posted by meateater@May 25 2004, 05:58 AM

yes u can stretch them your self just keep adding things just slightly bigger and bigger but the thing that i see.....the bigger you go the harder for them to close up...

i have a standerd earing and i cant ever see my self stretching it only because you can never get it back to normal with out sergery,and fuck that.. think about how you are going to look when your older

O[o_o]O :lol: sukerrrrrrsss!!!! will be regreting it!

actually...you can stretch up to a double 0 and it will still heal back to a standard (14 G) hole. I went from a 14 straight to a 2g with a taper....it really didn't hurt much. DO NOT ever dermal punch your ears there's no turning back. Tapering your ear to a 2 is a decent size and is minor trauma to your ear, it'll also save you a ton of money. After a month, i stretched to a 0 and am staying at this size since I get bored of piercings and intend to take them out eventually.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you want large gauge cartiledge work, dermal is the only way to go. for lobes, however, it's a big no-no. especially if you want to stretch up, because you're literally removing tissue. and the less tissue you have, the less you can stretch. if you want quick large lobes, scalpel is the best option. my local shop has cut people from nothing to over 1". ouch.

septum and 12g

both lobes at 1 "

had my vertical labret but a dog ripped it off with my lip and i had 2 hours of surgery on my face wile i was awake,

i have 000g (1/2 in) in both ears

times have changed...

at this point my ears have closed to 2g, and i've gone through a handful of others along the way

10 g frenum, 6g frenum, second holes in ears at 4g, 12g x 2 on sternum...

now due to my job i can't have anything. and i really only wear my earrings on the weekends. maybe in a few years i'll get some more stuff done, til then i'm putting my cash towards tattoos.

septum and 12g

both lobes at 1 "

had my vertical labret but a dog ripped it off with my lip and i had 2 hours of surgery on my face wile i was awake,

Now if that doesn't stop you from making out with dogs, what will?

i've got a piercing, i might get more, i might not

i have a horizontal transverse in my left lobe. I have had my left cartilage and conch and my right conch punched at 8ga. there is still a hole in my ear from that, i want to get it redone and get a tunnel in it.

I hate piercings. I've had 11 and now I wear rings I don't want to just because I think it looks better than the hole it left behind.

The only one I like is my nose. I'd probably still wear the tragus if it didn't close up though.

i have 8 right now, 7/16 conches, one dermal punched at 4g. 2g tongue, nape umm not sure what size it is, 4g septum, 4g niplles and a 2g PA.

How things change,

Only things I have left are my nipples at 00 and 2g PA.

Havnt worn anything in my conches for 6ish months and there still open enough to put 00's in but i dont ever wear anything in them anymore.

I just started wearing jewelry in my ears again tonight. 2g circular barbells. I had to hang two master locks from each ear for two hours to get them open just enough to fit the 2g in.

I'm not trying to follow the trends. Too old for that shit. I figure that since I have these holes that will not close up, that I might as well wear some jewelry in them.

what a stupid link. it collects the piercings that ravers get and doesn't show anything beyond facial piercings

ears- 1/2 inch. pierced them at an 8g about 2 years ago, and sat at 00g for about a year. i had such heavy plugs, that i was able to just slip 1/2 inch plugs in one day.

septum- 14g. thinking of going up to maybe a 6g or higher on this. my friend has a 00g in his septum and i'm a big fan of it, because unless you look in his nose, you can't tell.

although, i hate piercings, but my best friend is a piercer, and i get my shit done for free. he just usually talks me into stuff.