Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm, good ?

when i got mine it was summer and i wore one of those tank tops with a built in bra.

the next days i wore normal ones but was extra careful not to get the bra cloth caught underneath the ball. They heal pretty quickly, just make sure your boyfriend stays away from dem naughty bits.

devilush, if your going to get your nipples done id get barbells, there alot less likly to get snagged, esp for girls. and if you can dont wear a bra for a week or so.

cinched, with as much as your are think about it and talking about it you need to just do it. so get it done and post pics.

Originally posted by keep

devilush, if your going to get your nipples done id get barbells, there alot less likly to get snagged, esp for girls. and if you can dont wear a bra for a week or so.

cinched, with as much as your are think about it and talking about it you need to just do it. so get it done and post pics.

i was thinking about barbells.

thanks!! :)

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by non-hetero

Wow seeing those plugs just made me want to stretch my ears.

Can you get that shit cheaper though? I mean damn.

$35.00 is expensive?! They range in styles and sizes and the prices are from 20 - 40. That's a great price for custom hand made plugs.

I just got these for $25.00

http://woodbodyjewelry.safeshopper.com/images/bv0udgo1.jpg'>

7/16"

Originally posted by IntangibleFame

Dont get horseshoes...my girl had problems with them taking extra long to heal, and very painful experiences...

i decided not to get it. i was looking at my boobs in the mirror the night before and i just love them the way they are. i'm too proud of my tits to add another bit of attention to them.

i showed my boobs to two of my best friends (one of them being the girl that i was supposed to get it with) and they told me not to get it done.

so i decided not to. and i dont regret it. but anytime i feel like it, i can stop by ole homeboys piercing and tat place and get it done.

-rage- knows where to shop!

I've got some things from the same guy and they're always top quality and minimal cost.

0g mahogany double tapers in right now

Originally posted by keep

i want to stretch my earlobes sooo bad

http://www.dopedesign.com/userimages/01412/ear_94611.jpg'>

They're stretched up to 5/8" but those are either half-ers or 9/16", can't remember...

and Cinched, if you're not keen on the madison, you should consider getting your sternum done... It's not very hard to heal at all. Also, I'd recommend tygon for any surface piercings, it's much more flexible and less likely to work its way out because it's not pushing on the skin as much as a barbell would. They also offer barbells that are bent specifically for your piercing but they can be a bit pricey... The only issue with taigon is to make sure you get it changed regularly and don't get it trimmed too short...

• 5 months later...

hey cinched-why don't you go to christina and get your piecing done?

it looks like she does nice work from what i've seen from friends i sent to her.

i wanna get my cartilage (ear) pierced with the barbell....even though i have no clue as to what thats called.

has anyone had any bad experiences w/ that?

hello, sugar :)

Christina did my nipples and tongue, both came out lovely.

I was taking a swim class and now i *might* be going on vacation to a tropical place so i need to wait as to not swim in any public bodies of water.

then, i will get it done.

CW = Procrastinator #1

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

hey cinched-why don't you go to christina and get your piecing done?

it looks like she does nice work from what i've seen from friends i sent to her.

i wanna get my cartilage (ear) pierced with the barbell....even though i have no clue as to what thats called.

has anyone had any bad experiences w/ that?

are you talking about an industrial?

http://www.bme.freeq.com/pierce/01-ear/A40512/high/dscn22420.jpg'>

everybody that i know that has one turned out fucking nice, but it take a while to heal and you gotta clean like a muthafucka, but i guess that goes for most piercings.

yea! that's it....

but uh..... that pic's kinda,nasty.. :yuck: :yuck:

i think i'm gonna call up christina and have her pierce my ear..cuz this douchebag piercer by my house gave me this line of bullshit that i have get the piercing,stick two rings in there till it heals, then i can put in the barbell...so uh...yea. christina's my #1 option.:)

Archived