Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by suburbian bum

Also, I was listining to loveline tonight, Dr. Drew explained how people who like to get lots of peircings and tatoo's were likely to be physically abused when they were younger. It has to do with them trying to assure themselves they have control of their body's.

Man, if you're getting all your knowledge from that dude...no matter what happens, he pulls that child abuse card like it's the gospel. When 95% of the population is tattooed, and more pierced, how the fuck are you gonna say that?

ah nice

i might bump mine to a 0gauge.. or just leave them at the 2gauge. not too sure yet. but i wanna buy new jewelry for them soon so see what they got at the store i spose.. i like the ones that screw in.. not the ones with the black rubbers on the outsides, so im gonna hunt some of them down

• 2 weeks later...

Yes yes yes.. we all have stories about our visible piercings.

Today in K-Mart.

Scene:

- Me in-front of register.

- Old (nice) lady behind register.

and action!

Old lady <squints at my face>

Me <realizes she's looking at my ears>

Old lady: Oh, it looks like you have buttons on your ears.

Me: Oh no, they're actually holes... in my ears.

Me: They've been stretched.

Old lady: Okay, now I can see through them.

Me: Haha, yea.....

Me: I guess it's kind of like an illusion.

Old lady: <couldn't hear> What was that?

Me: Like an illusion...

Old lady: Just a phase I guess.

Me: <sarcastic laugh>

aaaaahaha that's funny dowmagik.

Same thing happened to me. I was at the same K-Mart, I had just walked in, and I heard this little boy ask his mom, "Why do boys have thier ears pierced?"

Ugh.

I think it's funny though that of all the people I get comments about it are old ladies.

*shudder*

ive always like the "yeah and they make me death too!"

hey cinched. what i did with most of my piercings was the Leave It The Fuck Alone or LITFA method. ive done this with my nape, nipples and sah-du's and not had any problems. but if you have always done the salt soaks and soap i would keep doing it, im just saying if youve slacked and had good results you might try this.

and good luck

just wash em once a day when you shower

don't be scared, although i confess they were my most painful. The benefits are well worth it. Too damn expensive! in chicago they'd be $120 for both but my friend's a piercer so I got em for $40.

i like how barbells look better, but its up to you chickie.:chicken:

Archived