Piercings...

-Rage-

Guest chicken bone

I don't think I would want any piercings other people could see unless I would want them to, hence I would never get my face/ears, etc... Pierced. Only body parts covered by clothes or more body, ie, tongue.

To me its more of a personal thing, a modification of your body where you have control. YOu would also have the control to reveal that part of your body to someone else which to me is appealing.

Damn that sounded way too erotic. Bwarhar har har har. Har. Its probably just me coming to grips with my raging male heterosexuality.:crazy:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest KING OF HELL

well the nape has officially healed nicely, and im thinking of getting a second one. a friend of mine just got a second one and im wathcing the healing of that for a while...curious.......

didn't read this all so sorry if this has come up:

any of you have any problems with getting aroused with the dick piercings? my friend had a few, well a few more than a few, and he said that caused him some problems in the long run.

as for me, nothing now, used to have the ears and nipples but, ahhh, never got into the stretching or any of that shit and just said fuck it, these are gay!

Originally posted by KING OF HELL

well the nape has officially healed nicely, and im thinking of getting a second one. a friend of mine just got a second one and im wathcing the healing of that for a while...curious.......

mmm napes are so sexy. I always wanted to get mine done, Kinda scared it would grow out tho.

I just recently had my monroe close up cause of a night spent in jail ;[ that sucks i couldnt push it through but i got my navel pierced still big woop. I think i might get my monroe done again, but i dont know. And i might get an industrial but cardilage piercings take so long to heal and i wont be able to sleep on my side, bleh who knows.

Originally posted by --zeSto--

nice.. I saw those too!

I've got a really dark wood in at the moment (do NOT take that to the undertones thread),

and I'm looking for something lighter, like pine.

like this...

bz025jje.jpg

do the holes ever close up wen u put these threw ?

Tempted 2 get my tongue peiced4the simple fact girls apparently love it & it looks good.Im keen 2 know if girl scan actully feel it,coz majority of going down on a chick is with the tip of ur tongue i relize theres other ways but wanting 2 hear from somegirls that have xperienced??????

i just recently, two weeks ago, got my nape(back of my neck) pierced. i have a 1 inch 14 g surface bar in it right now. its healing well and im happy with it.

I got mine done two months ago. It's soooo fucking cool. I have a 12g 1¼" surface bar. I've gotten a lot of GOOD reactions about it. A few people try to attack it, but I just stab them.

KOH, isn't it a bitch to cut your hair?! :mad:

And you do realize that it won't be fully healed for six months to a year...

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/941366/1734133/20745156.jpg'>

<INSERT action="blown cover">

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by sans sheriff

I got mine done two months ago. It's soooo fucking cool. I have a 12g 1¼" surface bar. I've gotten a lot of GOOD reactions about it. A few people try to attack it, but I just stab them.

KOH, isn't it a bitch to cut your hair?! :mad:

And you do realize that it won't be fully healed for six months to a year...

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/941366/1734133/20745156.jpg'>

<INSERT action="blown cover">

it shouldnt take more than 6-8 weeks to fully heal, but if you do your healing correctly, uniodized sea salt soaks, or just plain antibacterial soft soap, and keep collared shirts away from it for a month or so, it should be good. mine has had zero problems, other than me snaggin it on my shirt if im taking it off.

another great thing to do, wash your pillow cases and sheets more than normal. if you use product for your hair and all that it can iritate your shit.

as far as haircuts go, i just cut all my hair off a week or so ago, and had someone trim my shit up for me. its right below the hairline, bvut you still get hair around it, albeit not real thick. just make sure you wash real well after so no hair gets in or around the piecring....

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Snack Pack

^^^^ step off bitch! :mad:

just kidding......

or am I?

oh man, that made my day. if only you were serious.:P

it shouldnt take more than 6-8 weeks to fully heal

Sorry, but who did you hear this from?!

Tribalectic

"Approximate Healing Period

Surface: 6 months-over 1 year"

As for the cleaning, at first I used Dial soap, but it dried out my skin. I switched to Kosher salt and warm water. Never had a problem since.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by sans sheriff

Sorry, but who did you hear this from?!

Tribalectic

"Approximate Healing Period

Surface: 6 months-over 1 year"

As for the cleaning, at first I used Dial soap, but it dried out my skin. I switched to Kosher salt and warm water. Never had a problem since.

Most surface piecrcings do take that long to heal, but you can heal them out faster given proper care. I work in an APP certified studio AND have the said piercing.

Those healing times are given as a longest/shortest range. I guess mine just healed up pretty darn fast, but yeah, my roomates was gooey for a few more months.

I tend to heal things out quick, but yeah, you should alot the 6 moth time. you arent wrong.

i remember when i first got my eyebrow pierced... i almost ripped it out with a towel after a shower....that was great... but i have 3 in my left (2 down and 1 cartiladge, 1 in my right ear.... cartiladge..... my left eyebrow.... my lower right lip......i need some new fucken eyebrow rings....but im to poor to spend 25 bucks on one..... ive had my eyebrow done for.... 3 years...and ive only bought 2 and i still have the original bar.... man i could use some!

Archived