Piercings...

-Rage-

I hate piercings. I've had 11 and now I wear rings I don't want to just because I think it looks better than the hole it left behind.

The only one I like is my nose. I'd probably still wear the tragus if it didn't close up though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have 8 right now, 7/16 conches, one dermal punched at 4g. 2g tongue, nape umm not sure what size it is, 4g septum, 4g niplles and a 2g PA.

How things change,

Only things I have left are my nipples at 00 and 2g PA.

Havnt worn anything in my conches for 6ish months and there still open enough to put 00's in but i dont ever wear anything in them anymore.

ears- 1/2 inch. pierced them at an 8g about 2 years ago, and sat at 00g for about a year. i had such heavy plugs, that i was able to just slip 1/2 inch plugs in one day.

septum- 14g. thinking of going up to maybe a 6g or higher on this. my friend has a 00g in his septum and i'm a big fan of it, because unless you look in his nose, you can't tell.

although, i hate piercings, but my best friend is a piercer, and i get my shit done for free. he just usually talks me into stuff.

Archived