Piercings...

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Organ Donor

12g 15mm pincher in tounge web

14g to be streched once heeled in scrotum

took out the pincher because it doesn't work too well sitting under your tounge. the o rings liked to collect plaque too.

stretched the scrotum all the way out to 2g and then took it back down to 8g. i think i might do it back up to 2 or 0 when i have some money for jewlery. want to get a shaft ampallang, but don't want to deal with keeping it clean and not having my penis fall of.

• 2 weeks later...

well i was very dissapointed the other day to learn that my piercer moved back to jersey, sigh. guess california just wasnt his thing.

atleast the other people at the shop are cool as well, so atleast i dont have to go find a new piercer.

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by maekr

what the fuck is the point of any piercing?

watch though. in a few years, everyone will have it.

I d keep an eye on the one right there man. ive seen about 8 or 9 of those specific peircings not heal out well, and all of them migrated and rejected. theres just not enough fatty tissue and skin, and also its an area of stress. everytime you bend your wrist it increases the chances for a migration. use vitamine E or coccoa butter on the tops of your hands and just at the wrist(dont get any near the piercing) just to soften up the skin and keep it elastic.

keep an eye on it and if it seems like its going to migrate pull them out. you could have some great scars there otherwise.

good luck on those. keep us posted.

Here's a little story about my piercings...

So I walk into a drug store this morning becasue

it's the only place in the 'hoodthat has those dope

'Composition' note books. You know the old black

and white ones. Well anyways,

I go Up to the cash and there's this young African

girl working at the cash. Now I feel really bad about

not being able to tell her nationality, but she looked

Somaili, mixed with Indian, with a wrap on her head.

So she's looking at my ears, (zero guage dark wood)

and you know how obvious it is when someone is

checking out your piercings and doesn't care if you

notice. Well she asks 'those are real'?

I say 'Yes, they go right though."

"Did it hurt?"

"No, I was pretty slow in doing it."

"Oh... where I'm from, it's supposed to hurt"

damn.

now I feel like a poseur.

all surface piercing migrate and reject. you skin is always growing new layers and old layers die. eventually you get brand new skin.

i almost didn't get them because it isn't going to stay. it's only going to last for about a year or less. so... but it's cheap. 20 for the first one 10 for the second 5 for the third and so on. and the piercer is beyond clean so i had no worries.

it just cool for now.

i've also had my lipring for a little over 2 years now, but thats become a trend so i wont post pictures.

fucking trends... fuck!

i have my nose pierced, along with the rest of the world.

my ears have been gauged for about 5 yrs, i moved down to 0 gauge about a yr ago, and they just got infected a mth ago. sucks, i HAD to take them out, shit would not heal. im pissed.

Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Did my first suspension a few months ago, didn't go real well, but I'm looking forward to doing another whenever the chance arises.

I was thinking about doing that later on down the road.

• 2 months later...
Guest keep

i have 8 right now, 7/16 conches, one dermal punched at 4g. 2g tongue, nape umm not sure what size it is, 4g septum, 4g niplles and a 2g PA.

--to anyone with surface piercings, try to find a shop in your area that has Tygone, its a flexable tubing that can be auto claved. it doesnt put any pressure on the surrounding skin so theres alot less of a chance of it migrating out.

--seeking, TSD and some othere suspension groups hold suscon once a year in dallas. i havnt been to it yet but i hear it bad ass. theyll let anyone who wants suspend, you just have to sign a waver or somthing like that.

Guest keep
Originally posted by Jesus of Nazareth

Did my first suspension a few months ago, didn't go real well, but I'm looking forward to doing another whenever the chance arises.

jesus, you had nails thu the wrists, were just talking about hooks thu the back. try that next time it might work out better:)

Archived