Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

2 free cups of expensive coffee

WOW,I don't drink coffee and the red at the local yuppie coffee shop wants a slice of the raper pie,bitch gets me jacked on expensive java and trys to get me back to her place with some weak ass heart burn story?

Yo I found 100 dollar bill on friday in a pile of leafs

I'm not going to sleep tonight

scream

yo I really hate red heads,I could smash that girlie nine ways from thursday and I pass everytime.....maybe I should try it but it's lady at home ya know.....

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jan 17 2006, 01:44 AM

WOW,I don't drink coffee and the red at the local yuppie coffee shop wants a slice of the raper pie,bitch gets me jacked on expensive java and trys to get me back to her place with some weak ass heart burn story?

Yo I found 100 dollar bill on friday in a pile of leafs

I'm not going to sleep tonight

scream

yo I really hate red heads,I could smash that girlie nine ways from thursday and I pass everytime.....maybe I should try it but it's lady at home ya know.....

redheads = fuck yes.

got these 2 twin red heads across the street. uNF they're almost legal ;)

maybe I can drink coffee with them and get sehcs :o

Guest Sparoism

Don't let her bad game stop you...oh yeah, you already got a lady.

I've dated too many redheads but I ended up being best friends with one of them.....what can ya do?

i have really been on a coffee kick as of late. starbucks is my new best friend.

Yeah I got a girl but even if I didn't any chick that says shes needs someone to apply pressure on her chest to make her heart burn go away is either looking to become a victim of a serial killer or has the worst game ever!

caffiene actually increases sex hormones in rats. supposedly it works in humans too. too many variables to prove it though.

last two girls I dated where red heads..

who liked coffee..

i'm high on that crazy cuban shit right now..drank it at 9:00..

not a good idea

I have been going to bed at 4 am and getting up at 10 am every day for the last 2 weeks. SHit is bad.

Originally posted by iquit+Jan 17 2006, 03:32 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iquit - Jan 17 2006, 03:32 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>red heads without freckles.

[/b]

daywalkers!

:o

<!--QuoteBegin-Frate Raper@Jan 17 2006, 02:28 AM

Yeah I got a girl but even if I didn't any chick that says shes needs someone to apply pressure on her chest to make her heart burn go away is either looking to become a victim of a serial killer or has the worst game ever!

OUCH! :X that's some weak shit.

There is maybe like one readhead out of a million that I find attractive. That one is tan-ish, has no freckles and is more on the brunette side of red.

those reds with the fire orange hair, day glo skin and freckles are just plain nasty.

if i drank two free cups of expensive coffee sleeping wouldn't be in for me either

do red heads have red bushes?

i wouldn't know.

redheads can be cute, the heartburn line is pretty desperate but some people are into desperate, coffee on the other hand is good, funny how you refer to the girl as "the red"

I like my coffee like I like my women, strong and black...

Nah, seriously, if I drink coffee, I like it strong, and then I get all skitzed out on caffeine and annoy everything.

Originally posted by Frate Raper@Jan 17 2006, 08:28 AM

hot carl opp. missed

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Sleeping is TOTALLY in this year. So underrated.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this