Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
metropolitanmayhem

MELBOURNE trains

Yea its a good point...

Maybe dudes just need to stick to the one thread from now on... dont knoe why i'm still goin to both threads. fuck it... dont really care!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Where the fuck r tha flicks?!? I aint seen nuttin fresh on here. I aint been on the site for a while and now that i'm back it seems like shits dying in the ass. I knoe i havn't posted nething myself, but surely someone out there has sumthin'.

Peace heads

Originally posted by niceone@Feb 8 2006, 09:45 PM

Where the fuck r tha flicks?!? I aint seen nuttin fresh on here. I aint been on the site for a while and now that i'm back it seems like shits dying in the ass. I knoe i havn't posted nething myself, but surely someone out there has sumthin'.

Peace heads

shut da ffuk up... post shit ur self if u wanna see panels, dont always relie on uthers!

Originally posted by Home Time 2006+Feb 8 2006, 11:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Home Time 2006 - Feb 8 2006, 11:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-piecebypiece@Jan 20 2006, 03:38 AM

sdm9fa.jpg

[/b]

obviously style dont matter :haha: :haha:

mate sdm are the fukn style masters you are clearly not from melbourne so therfore you are forgiven for not knowin any better.

but if u ever come to melbourne u will see there shit up everywhere n they burns cunts from any line.