MELBOURNE trains

metropolitanmayhem

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
fuckin mega security in one of them pics, cctv, 2 fences, razor wire!!

you must be dedicated

whos the australian 'x' man then?? trackie, writer?

thats like almost all the yards in brisbane, with cctv, guards, dogs, motion sensors fucked sharp as razor wire. many friends have needed tetnis shots after runins with security and their dogs......

melbourne and sydney mainly rely on their cleaners to keep the yard sweet with only a couple of cameras in their yards. every inch in qld yards are covered by a camera, making entry a 50/50 chance.

melbourne and sydney mainly rely on their cleaners to keep the yard sweet with only a couple of cameras in their yards..

i highly disagree, in sydney they rely on security seeing that's what they are there for; to stop graffiti... i have not once been spotted/chased by a cleaner, i know that might not be the same for everyone but that's just in my experience...

there's been atleast 1 other wholetrain painted but i can't remember exactly who it was, for some reason TKP pops up into my head? not sure.

there has been a full colour sdm wholetrain. http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?p=buffing&ei=UTF-8&b=1&oid=67c0356ce816f568&rurl=www.freewebs.com&vdone=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.yahoo.com%2Fvideo%2Fsearch%3Fp%3Dbuffing%26ei%3DUTF-8

not sure about any other one man's.

there have been a few solo wholetrains, but only in melbourne and queensland from what im aware of, as they have 3-5 carriages, where as sydney has 5-8 carriages, and sydney has bigger trains, im not that filled in on the melbourne transit system but from when i was there, there was 3-5 carriage trains.

• 3 weeks later...
could this be the new melburn thread?

come on fellas post some melburn stealll

maybe, but its not realy worth it, then this will b filled up with bullshit, like abra sed, theres more dickheads on this than normal people:nope: :nope: :heated: :mad2: no more melbourne thread:cry: