Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
i11igul

drinking and driving

So last night after going out and drinking with a friend of mine we decide to head home. we got pulled over and my buddy was charged with a d.u.i. and i was charged with an open container as well as blowing a .221...soo my question is what is the penalty for civil citations? i got 2 of them- on for an open container which is just a fine and one for possesion of alcohol under the age of 21. i live in florida anyone that can help id appreciate it. :chicken:

Possesion of alcohol by a minor is a C misd. Its like 2 months of probation maximum. I wouldnt worry about it.

There are entirely TOO many laws drowning our freedoms and destroying our country.

Give me liberty or give me death. :krunk:

Originally posted by SF1@Jan 15 2006, 11:52 PM

There are entirely TOO many laws drowning our freedoms and destroying our country.

Give me liberty or give me death. :krunk:

i rather just have another beer. thanks

Guest Sparoism

.221? I'm surprised you didn't tell the cop to blow YOU.

That's hammer time.

It's no big deal..probably a fine, and at the worst you might lose your license..which may A) be a good thing if you get that smashed or B) have already happened.

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 16 2006, 06:52 AM

Possesion of alcohol by a minor is a C misd. Its like 2 months of probation maximum. I wouldnt worry about it.

8-12 hours Community Service

and MIP classes.

those MIP classes are dope. back in highschool i got to miss like 3 days of school and just sit in a small portable w/ a couple other kids watching movies, talking, and eating free food. and to top it off, the teacher teaching us was hot as hell. nice ass. and she wore slacks every day. i fucking love that. hot girls w/ nice asses in slacks.

sorry i got carried away for a second there

wait to you get busted for drunk driving..that really sux...and then don't let me get into some of the shady shit you do to avoid a second one...oi vey...I'm going to hell, lol

My friend just got a DUI because he was trying to do figure 8's in the tenderloin and crashed his shit. It's all bad, he had to sell his car.

Guest KING BLING

Are you retarded - an open container? You couldn't wait to you got home to crack open a cold one?

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 16 2006, 01:52 AM

i got possesion of alcohol as a minor

in connecticut

***5 months suspsension of license***

Even if i was walking down the street with a beer can they can take your license away if your under 21. they dont fuck around here anymore.

My friend rolled his dads Mercedes, while intoxicated and unlicened, his dad reported that his son stole the car because he needs to get insurance. So his pritty much fuct...

Originally posted by KING BLING@Jan 16 2006, 12:07 PM

Are you retarded - an open container? You couldn't wait to you got home to crack open a cold one?

a car journey is a perfect time for a beer!

fuck, i didnt know that the passenger could get bum raped in america for having an open beverage on the go...thats wrong.

get a lawyer.

I got an open intox ticket in 02 and had 5 WAM weekends. This is where you pay 20 dollars on sunday morning @ 7:00 and get packed into a county van to clean dumps, slag baseball diamonds, pick up trash, clean abandoned homes. Till 5:00 in the afternoon

Additionally.... i had 2 years of drug tests and reporting probation, a 500 dollar fine, classes, and i had to attend a Mothers against drunk driving seminar.

I wasnt even drunk. I blew a .05 and the "open" container was 1/4 inch of foam at the bottom of a 40 under my backseat, I didnt even know it was there.

my buddy just got an OUI... he spent the night in jail, has court fees to pay, fines, $500 driving clsas, 179 hours of community service, one year probation, and loss of his liscense minimum 7 months..

i lost one of my friends in a drunk drivin car accident this past June, and now i dont drive fucked up unless i dont really have much of a choice

Your friend is gonna have to do some classes about drugs and alcohol if he pleads no contest. Maybe some community service, but If he decides to take it to court, GOOD LUCK. That one could be jailtime if he loses. You, just probably have to go to Advocate Program, which is 5 classes. Once a week, 2 hours each.

If you drive drunk, then you are officially human waste and should consider yourself lucky if you get arrested.... since you really deserve to die anyway for being such a fucking moron.

Seriously, anyone who does that shit EVER is a piece of fucking shit. Die.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this