drinking and driving

i11igul

So last night after going out and drinking with a friend of mine we decide to head home. we got pulled over and my buddy was charged with a d.u.i. and i was charged with an open container as well as blowing a .221...soo my question is what is the penalty for civil citations? i got 2 of them- on for an open container which is just a fine and one for possesion of alcohol under the age of 21. i live in florida anyone that can help id appreciate it. :chicken:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Sparoism

.221? I'm surprised you didn't tell the cop to blow YOU.

That's hammer time.

It's no big deal..probably a fine, and at the worst you might lose your license..which may A) be a good thing if you get that smashed or B) have already happened.

those MIP classes are dope. back in highschool i got to miss like 3 days of school and just sit in a small portable w/ a couple other kids watching movies, talking, and eating free food. and to top it off, the teacher teaching us was hot as hell. nice ass. and she wore slacks every day. i fucking love that. hot girls w/ nice asses in slacks.

sorry i got carried away for a second there

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 16 2006, 01:52 AM

Possesion of alcohol by a minor is a C misd. Its like 2 months of probation maximum. I wouldnt worry about it.

i got possesion of alcohol as a minor

in connecticut

***5 months suspsension of license***

Even if i was walking down the street with a beer can they can take your license away if your under 21. they dont fuck around here anymore.

get a lawyer.

I got an open intox ticket in 02 and had 5 WAM weekends. This is where you pay 20 dollars on sunday morning @ 7:00 and get packed into a county van to clean dumps, slag baseball diamonds, pick up trash, clean abandoned homes. Till 5:00 in the afternoon

Additionally.... i had 2 years of drug tests and reporting probation, a 500 dollar fine, classes, and i had to attend a Mothers against drunk driving seminar.

I wasnt even drunk. I blew a .05 and the "open" container was 1/4 inch of foam at the bottom of a 40 under my backseat, I didnt even know it was there.

my buddy just got an OUI... he spent the night in jail, has court fees to pay, fines, $500 driving clsas, 179 hours of community service, one year probation, and loss of his liscense minimum 7 months..

i lost one of my friends in a drunk drivin car accident this past June, and now i dont drive fucked up unless i dont really have much of a choice