LATE NIGHT JUMPOFFS

MEROJUANA

Guest Sparoism

Hey, where can I find some of that Bronxnet shit? is there anything on the Web?

We used to have some hilarious public access rap shows out this way...all the underground rap videos were fucking comedy and a half.

There was one that had some dude bagging up yay in one shot, then it cuts to a shot of some fool trying to do donuts in an Alfa Romeo but can't even get a good 180...this other one was all shot on a bus...just dudes riding around and rapping. I think it was called "Ridin' The Bus". If it wasn't then it should have been.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 16 2006, 02:14 AM

We used to have some hilarious public access rap shows out this way...all the underground rap videos were fucking comedy and a half.

Greg Wallace Avenue?

That was the host's name, I forget the name of the show, but they used to play underground shit alllll the time on public access. Some of it was quality, some of it was just fucking out of control.

does anybody remeber "spic n spanish" it was on 1 day aweek at like 3 in the morning on local access tv (for people in brooklyn ala bcat) it was a show about these dues who went to all the nightclubs and got the bitches to show theyre tittys on it.true story when i was a youngin living in sunset park we used to watch that show like 25-30 deep.

i used to stay up all kinds of hours tryin to catch a titty on cable when the box had a wire connected to the tube and mad switches with the lever on th eleft.....back in prism days. FLYERS ALL DAY BABY....BROAD STREET BULLIES...anyway, late night is all about the x files and scully wavin her gun in my face in high def for me. her and donna from that 70's jawnske are the only redheads i'll ever love.

Originally posted by fatalist+Jan 16 2006, 02:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Jan 16 2006, 02:18 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WhiteOx@Jan 16 2006, 06:54 AM

I watch alot of antique roadshow

thought i was the only one. i love this fucking show

[/b]

Yeah, me too. I always learn a bunch of things from it.

Originally posted by gasfacevictm@Jan 16 2006, 05:53 PM

i used to stay up all kinds of hours tryin to catch a titty on cable when the box had a wire connected to the tube and mad switches with the lever on th eleft.....back in prism days. FLYERS ALL DAY BABY....BROAD STREET BULLIES...anyway, late night is all about the x files and scully wavin her gun in my face in high def for me. her and donna from that 70's jawnske are the only redheads i'll ever love.

Flyers ain't even that style anymore. They're like, pure scorers and shit. As much of a heartless prick Bob Clarke may be, he is a damn good GM (except for his dumb notion that a championship can be won without a good goaltender).

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The other day a friend of mine calls me at like 3 AM and tells me to get up, turn on the TV and check out Spike channel, and to check out the info description on the movie.

I swear to God, the description was just one sentence, and it was something like "Karate master kicks people on a cargo boat". And that was precisely what was going on.

I had a hard time going back to sleep cause I was so amused.

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jan 17 2006, 10:23 PM

The other day a friend of mine calls me at like 3 AM and tells me to get up, turn on the TV and check out Spike channel, and to check out the info description on the movie.

I swear to God, the description was just one sentence, and it was something like "Karate master kicks people on a cargo boat". And that was precisely what was going on.

I had a hard time going back to sleep cause I was so amused.

I would have loved to check that out. You should have posted immediately.