LATE NIGHT JUMPOFFS

MEROJUANA

IMA START DOING THE CLUE LAUGH MORE OFTEN...YO HAVE YOU EVER BEEN WATCHING TV ON THE LATE NIGHT TIP AND SOME RETARDED SHIT COMES UP? THE BRONXNET SHIT IS OFF THE CHARTS, A FEW OF MY OLD SCHOOL FAVORITES ARE:

-ENTERTAINMENT VIBES WITH SEXX BOOGIE

-GHETTONOMICS

-BORICUA FITNESS (WHICH STARS A CHICK WHO STRIPS AT SUE'S RONDEZVOUS)

AND VIDEO MUSIC BOX WHICH USED TO BE ON CHANNEL 31 WHICH ISNT PUBLIC ACCESS BUT IS STILL WILD GHETTO.

BUT THATS NOT WHAT THIS IS EVEN ABOUT, A COUPLE DAYS AGO I WAS UP AT LIKE 3:30 AM ON SOME INSOMNIAC SHIT, AND THERE WASNT NOBODY OUT ON THE BLOCK SO IM WATCHIN TV AND I SEE SOME RETARDED MOVIE THAT WAS ABOUT SOME INDIAN NIGGA COMING TO NYC TO MAKE IT AS AN ACTOR AND THE NIGGA ENDS UP BEING FRIENDS WITH THIS CHICK WHO DOES PNO'S (HEATHER GRAHAM) AND THIS OTHER CRAZY ECCENTRIC RICH BROAD (I THINK MARISA TOMEI). THIS SHIT WAS SO ABSOLUTELY STUPID I WATCHED IT FOR LIKE AN HOUR BUT COULDNT SIT THROUGH THE WHOLE SHIT, THE INFO SHIT ON MY TV WASN'T WORKIN SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS FUCKIN MOVIE WAS AND ITS BUGGIN ME, SO IF YOU CAN FIGURE OUT WHICH MOVIE IT IS AND REMIND ME I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT IT CUZ ITS CORNY THAT I EVEN AM. I SEEN SOME SHIT WITH SOME BROAD THAT GOES TO ITALY AND BUILDS A HOUSE OR SOME SHIT AND THEN SOME CHINK BROAD COMES TO LIVE WITH HER BLAHBLAHBLAH, THAT SHIT WAS CORNY AS FUCK BUT I WAS IN A DUST TRAP SO I COULDNT EVEN GET UP TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL. ALSO THE PART IN BAD SANTA WHEN HE GOT ATTACKED BY THE INDIAN DUDE IN THE PARKING LOT TOTALLY ECLIPSED THAT WHOLE FLICK B TRUE STORY, THAT SHIT WAS HILARIOUS. WHATS THE WEIRDEST SHIT YOU CAUGHT ON TV AT 4AM? I SEEN SOME SHIT ON THE SPANISH CHANNEL ABOUT SOME JESUS ROCK THAT GIVES OFF MAGICAL VIBES THATS SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOU RICH. SHIT WAS BLASPHEMOUS.

MEROES

I GOT NIGGAS

THATLL BLAST FA ME

NO RELIGION

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit@Jan 15 2006, 11:52 PM

sue's rendezvous! haha. me and N. Moppa used to frequent that spot. good times.

YOU AND MOPPA AT SUES? AWW MAAAN DAAAAMN! IF THEY ALLOWED CAMERAS IN THAT BITCH I WOULD DEMAND FLICKS OF THAT SHIT. GOOSEAVELI I DONE DID SOME DIRT AT SUES MY DUDE. SOME REALLY IGNORANT SHIT...THATS ALL IMA SAY ABOUT THAT.

MERO GEEE

ive been on vampire steez for the last couple weeks.

dont have cable, but there was this one show on the spanish channel where they just had some dime beezies stand in a bikini and pose. it was an entire show on this. wasnt no stick hoes either, some full women tigolbitties n errythang. best show at 430 ever.

Yo. Your late night TV experience is way better than mine and I have all payper view channels for free man. I usually end up watching some super awesome shit from the 80s like THE EXTERMINATOR 2. Yo in that movie the homeboy converts a garbage truck into a killing machines with guns on it and shit. He also has a flame thrower. Its worth checking out.

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 16 2006, 12:04 AM

uptown my dude.

HOOOOLD UP...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT JOINT THATS ON LIKE 110? THATS ACROSS THE STREET FROM A POPEYES!!!! NO!!!! I FORGOT THE NAME OF THAT JOINT BUT THEY HAD A FAT STRIPPER!!!! TRUE FUCKING STORY WIZ!!! A 250 POUND GIANT BLACK BITCH AND NIGGAS WERE DEAD ASS GIVING HER TIPS LIKE IT WAS POPPIN, I COULDNT BELIEVE MY EYES MY DUDE, I THINK I WALKED IN GRABBED A BEER SEEN THAT RHINO DANCIN AROUND TOPLESS AND TURNED RIGHT THE FUCK AROUND.

>ITS MERO MY DU

Looks like its COPS for me. I love this shit. Yo I saw one shit where homeboy was in a stolen car. This dude took em on a chase then parked it and got out to run. He jumped over a concrete barrier and the cop jumped over right after him. The next thing you see is the camera man looking over the barrier and it turned out to be like a 25 foot drop down to the ground and the cop was laying there unconscious. Hahaha. He shoulda looked before he lept. Home boy got away.

That has to be my all time favorite episode.

I REMEMBER ON COPS NIGGAS CAUGHT SOME DUDE ON A ROOF IN NY AND THERE WAS TABE FILLINS ON THAT JOINT THATS THE ONLY TIME I RECALL SEEING AN EPISODE OF COPS IN THE 5 BOROS. WHY? THERES SOME REAL QUALITY FOOTAGE NIGGAS ARE MISSING OUT ON, WHAT COULD BE MORE ENTERTAINING THAN WATCHING WHITE COPS RUNNING THROUGH PROJECTS TRYING TO ARREST CRACKHEADS??

MERO DOGS

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Jan 16 2006, 12:14 AM

Looks like its COPS for me. I love this shit. Yo I saw one shit where homeboy was in a stolen car. This dude took em on a chase then parked it and got out to run. He jumped over a concrete barrier and the cop jumped over right after him. The next thing you see is the camera man looking over the barrier and it turned out to be like a 25 foot drop down to the ground and the cop was laying there unconscious. Hahaha. He shoulda looked before he lept. Home boy got away.

That has to be my all time favorite episode.

i am usually anti-COPS but this sounds like an amusing episode.

Cops is my shit. Marathons of Cops is even better. I saw that episode where the cop jumps the barrier. He didnt get knocked out but he basically went into shock and had no idea what happened.

Reason why cops isnt filmed in NYC: you know crackheads would shoot the cameramen. Also, it takes a hick to sign a release form to show their face on TV.