ITALY.....

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

The ignorance on this thread hits red alert status. Everyone should know that in this entire planet there's no place with better women than italy. period. Not only they are extremelly beautifull but they also take care of their self like no other. In italy, you see mediocre chicks that look 100 times better than mediocre chicks from other countries. They dress better, their hair are better and they shake their ass better.Believe it.

Pfffft, milan being one of the northest cities in italy is very similar to the rest of northern europe. A bit more industrialised, colder and technical than the rest of italy. Still an awesome town to be around. Havent been there for 6 years and i dont remember names and places but you'll find your way into cool shit for sure. Milan is also fashion capital of italy so if you wanna buy cool shit for the ladies back home, its your best bet.

I recall lots of graffiti aswell.

Like tesseract said, the women are beautiful..

If you skate or break there is a place called Roxy Rings in between near Torino. I think the town is call Gorizo(?) I know the area will be busy as fuck, but its the only place I know of in the area.

This place is great. Three levels. The top is a dance club, the mid level is smaller and looks down upon the skate park. Alot of breakers, acouple dj's. The second floor leads down into the bottom, one side leading right into a bigass corner quarterpipe. The bottom floor is all skatepark, one side all cement with rails and and some stuff. Connected to it is a small area for rollerskaters. Behind this is a long rail leading into a large vert area with 1 full size half pipe, a medium sized one beside it and two very small connected half pipes. On the other side of this is a very big bar. And another dance floor...usually with people rollerdancing and shit on it.

Anyways, the place is great, and your sure to meet some writers there, the whole place is covered in graffiti..

Good luck.

To be honest,

Italy is perhaps the most over-rated place in the world..

I've been there 3 times and have traveled to more countries than the average 747..

I really think it pales in comparison with the majority of it's European counterparts..

I suggest you get out that Milano and see as much of the country side as possible..

The Riveria (from France to Pisa) is great and the Lake country around Cumo is absolutely amazing..

Italian cities are simply a disgrace..

But I will say that it's easy to make the most of them with the right motivation, and your own motorcycle/ scooter~

Don't be discouraged at all

I just feel so differently than the previous posters that

I thought it fair to share my perspective..

Best wishes & Have a good trip~ that is a guarantee anywhichway~

Originally posted by H. Lecter@Jan 17 2006, 07:56 AM

To be honest,

I've been there 3 times and have traveled to more countries than the average 747..

I really think it pales in comparison with the majority of it's European counterparts..

I suggest you get out that Milano and see as much of the country side as possible..

The Riveria (from France to Pisa) is great and the Lake country around Cumo is absolutely amazing..

But I will say that it's easy to make the most of them with the right motivation, and your own motorcycle/ scooter~

why are italian cities a discrace??

Originally posted by WhiteOx+Jan 17 2006, 03:35 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WhiteOx - Jan 17 2006, 03:35 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Jan 17 2006, 07:56 AM

To be honest,

why are italian cities a discrace??

[/b]

No doubt, Im taking that as an insult.

Guest imported_Tesseract

Lecter? i'd really like hearing why you say what you say....rome, venice, triest, milan, verona, tuscany....ninja please, these are some of the most awesome places in the world