Miami ink or Inked??

PiercingMan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by seeking@Jan 20 2006, 12:12 AM

i hate to break it to you james dean, but tattoos did not just became 'accepted' because of two obscure shows on two cable channels that have both run less than a dozen episodes. i know it sucks that nobody gives a shit about you anymore, and that you'll need to begin offering up more than an ounce of shock value in order to get noticed (so you can complain about the attention), but those of us who got tattoos because we wanted them for us, not for others, are kinda stoked that we're slowly coming off the instant-suspect list and can get decent jobs.

personally, i don't mind at all. if it makes people a little more open minded, i'm all for it.

True.

Originally posted by count chocula@Jan 30 2006, 10:24 PM

i love it when people make shitty/impulsive decisions.

i can't even count how many times i've tatted someone with they're girl's name and had them come back a month later only to cover it up.

$tupid people = bills payed.

:haha: :haha: :haha: its true........i tatted some of those people too and the fucked up thing is that they got it BIG across they back!

I hate it when an artists does a spelling error and the customer trashes the tattoo artists name by blaming him/her for the spelling mistake. I think that coverups on tattoo spelling mistakes are ugly too, it so obvious that there was a spelling mistake and it always gets blamed on the tattoo artists workmanship.

Tattooing lovers names is a big mistake. Its better to get matching symbols than a name.

tattoos are soooo last year

i didnt know that inked and miami ink were still on,

tlc and discovery must not be pushing the promos too hard.

i dunno im not too impressed by the tattoos ive seen on either show.

then again im sure the guys on either show would say the same about my tattoos.

meh... religion, politics and tattoos

• 1 month later...