Epil stop and spray?

suburbian bum

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SIELOETTE

It might work..but you have to wonder how..Seems down right too chemically for this sies skin..fuck that shit..

just wax..works..and you dont have to deal with like spraying acid..onto your skin..

it seems like a spray-on form of nair. you know the chemicals it take to eat your hair away. im going with sieloette with the wax. try nads-its natural and you can eat it. i saw the lady on the infomercial doing that.

my friend tried that shit on his chest and ass cause hes a beastly lookin muthafucka and he broke out in some huge rash and only some of the hair came off but i tried it oon my arms and i worked fine...i think its just watered down nair though smells exactly the same

suburbian... fall hard and tell me that hair belongs there. all the hair does is trap in dirt and road shit, yes over a long course time trial at the pro level there is a necessity for shaving, but as someone on his bike for the majority of the day i would like my wounds to heal quickly and clean, and hair does nothing to afford that precious luxury.

besides my grlfrnd likes it, and once you start shaving you realize that God invented Mach 3's not only for our faces but for mens legs too.

heres what happens you do it your friends talk shit then see how rad it really is to join the ranks of the hairless and start shaving like fiends...

believe me once you take off your arm hair you'll never want hair again, besides its gross... think about your body excreting dead skin thats all it is. more shit on you than you need.

*all this coming from the kid who wants dreads.

the only hair I have on my body is on top of my head..and an EXTREMELY WELL TRIMMED man bush...the only reason i don't shave that is because I want to wait and see what a girl I get involved with feels about it...and yes I shave my balls ad there is nothing better feeling than a shaved nutsack.

ohh shit i tried that stuff on my ass(really bad down there) and it burned like the diggens...then when i wiped it off, i had a hand full of butt hair...word up

Archived