BINGHAMTON NY GRAFF JAM 2000

Guest ODESK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh man. Hahaha.

That Det is so ill. I never saw it finished.

Pen slays everything he touches.

Sew is the style master.

Ewok is nasty.

Apex is siiiiick. That whole BA production is gnarly.

That's my favorite Marka piece.

Pure is my graffiti hero.

ouija is super dope, pener, well shit i liked it all!

but it really sucked getting stuck there w/ no ride back to my

own city,no cash (not even $.25 to make a call) and not knowing

a single person to crash with.so instead i waited 14 hours in the freezing rain outside a bus-station(the fu@#%!ng thing was closed) for a friend i called collect to pick my sorry ass up ... "NOW"....ide like some cheese with my "wine" LOL :mad:

i got some flicks from that event, but alot of the shit didn't focus too well/flashburnt. it was the first graff i really ever flicked:(. what i reeeeeaaaaalllyyy want to see is the neb simple from the room off the downstairs bathroom and the wolf in the same bathroom stall by ?. if someone would post one or both of those it would be super cool.

I GOT A COUPLE MORE FLIX OF THE GRIFF JAM BUT THEY DIDN TURN OUT TOO WELL...AS FAR AS THE WOLF GOES MY FRIEND WOLF WAS THE ONE WHO DID THAT( I DONT HAVE A PIC)..THAT SUCKS THAT YOU WERE STRANDED THERE MAN IF I WAS AROUN I WOULDVE LET YOU CHILL AT MY PLACE I LIVE ABOUT A HOUR FROM THERE ON THE WAY UP TO ROCHESTER..PEACE AND IF ANYONE GOT FLIX OF THE UW PIECE POST THAT ..THATS MY FAVORITE OF THE EVENT BUT THEY WERE STILL WORKIN ON IT WHEN I LEFT..PEACE--ODESK-6FK-MDS!!

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9
Originally posted by BoB Hope ONER

vulcan tag... style worth dying for... man oh man.

when i see fresh garvey stains on n and r trains... l platforms... 6 trains.. etc... gots me in tears... yo!!!

fo sheezy..

Archived