• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ODESK

BINGHAMTON NY GRAFF JAM 2000

Guest Ouija

Oh man. Hahaha.

That Det is so ill. I never saw it finished.

Pen slays everything he touches.

Sew is the style master.

Ewok is nasty.

Apex is siiiiick. That whole BA production is gnarly.

That's my favorite Marka piece.

Pure is my graffiti hero.

ouija is super dope, pener, well shit i liked it all!

but it really sucked getting stuck there w/ no ride back to my

own city,no cash (not even $.25 to make a call) and not knowing

a single person to crash with.so instead i waited 14 hours in the freezing rain outside a bus-station(the fu@#%!ng thing was closed) for a friend i called collect to pick my sorry ass up ... "NOW"....ide like some cheese with my "wine" LOL :mad:

i got some flicks from that event, but alot of the shit didn't focus too well/flashburnt. it was the first graff i really ever flicked:(. what i reeeeeaaaaalllyyy want to see is the neb simple from the room off the downstairs bathroom and the wolf in the same bathroom stall by ?. if someone would post one or both of those it would be super cool.

Guest ODESK

I GOT A COUPLE MORE FLIX OF THE GRIFF JAM BUT THEY DIDN TURN OUT TOO WELL...AS FAR AS THE WOLF GOES MY FRIEND WOLF WAS THE ONE WHO DID THAT( I DONT HAVE A PIC)..THAT SUCKS THAT YOU WERE STRANDED THERE MAN IF I WAS AROUN I WOULDVE LET YOU CHILL AT MY PLACE I LIVE ABOUT A HOUR FROM THERE ON THE WAY UP TO ROCHESTER..PEACE AND IF ANYONE GOT FLIX OF THE UW PIECE POST THAT ..THATS MY FAVORITE OF THE EVENT BUT THEY WERE STILL WORKIN ON IT WHEN I LEFT..PEACE--ODESK-6FK-MDS!!

THATS HELLA IMPRESIVE BIG BOSS MAN...FX GREAT BLEND PRODUCT.. EWOK CAN IT GET NE CLEANER?? APEX REPPIN NICELY FOR THE WEST.. ALL AROUND FREAKY POST !!!:eek:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this