So I'm sitting here..

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Milton@Jan 15 2006, 12:14 PM

Wendy's and Carls Jr. are mutually exclusive. Anywhere there is a Carls Jr. there is no Wendy's and vice versa.

Wendy's did used to be the shit: Junior Bacon with mayonaise and ketchup only. Fries and a Frosty. (And only 1600 calories)

Does anybody have a Sonic? I always see the commercials but have no idea where to find one...

thats the same thing with Wendy's and Tim Hortons here

lots of timmy ho ho's with wendy's in 'em

Originally posted by Sparoism+Jan 15 2006, 06:37 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparoism - Jan 15 2006, 06:37 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Jan 15 2006, 01:35 PM

fosters freeze nigga....... university ave

Yeah, they've been there forever. i found one in Gilroy, too.

Milton, there's a Carl's Jr. around the corner from my house, and Wendy's is less than two miles from here...I don't eat at either of them, however. Shit's bad for you. :lighting cigarette:

[/b]

you know about that new hawaiian bbq spot on shattuck by bart.....

super cracking and cheap....

2004199571751A.jpg

dairy queen has the best mushroom swiss...wendy's is ok, I like how you can get a salad or chili etc instead of fries, esp since I hate their fries...although in theory I like their chicken, the last few times I got chicken at wendy's, it seemed a little too pink for my taste...I love the Ceasar's salads though...

Originally posted by hollowtips+Jan 16 2006, 06:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hollowtips - Jan 16 2006, 06:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 15 2006, 06:37 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-hollowtips@Jan 15 2006, 01:35 PM

fosters freeze nigga....... university ave

Yeah, they've been there forever. i found one in Gilroy, too.

Milton, there's a Carl's Jr. around the corner from my house, and Wendy's is less than two miles from here...I don't eat at either of them, however. Shit's bad for you. :lighting cigarette:

you know about that new hawaiian bbq spot on shattuck by bart.....

super cracking and cheap....

[/b]

ive been past that hawaiian place a million times but i never went there. i did go to the ethiopian joint by the library that was good as fuck though.

anyone in kansas city know the name of the chicken place that has half off day old chicken or some shit. i think that is nasty as fuck but i would probably eat it. its called like go chicken go or something like that.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion@Jan 16 2006, 03:15 PM

I got some pizza hut pizza today. Big mistake. Ever since eating that greasy shit I have felt bloated and lethargic.

Now I remember why I never eat shit like this...

Oh man I know what you mean. I think they must soak their dough in grease for weeks before they cook it. You can practically see through the boxes when you get one...

Originally posted by i11igul@Jan 16 2006, 10:36 PM

I had some KFC tonight for the first time in years and I remember why I stopped eating it. it was the most incredibly greasy mess of chicken ive ever seen, and i know feel like shitting out a bottle of hot sauce. although the bscuits were still good :rolleyes:

FUCK KFC FOR REAL..THAT SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS MY DUDE

Yo for real... When I was a kid I swear to God I don't remember KFC or any other chicken being anywhere near as greasy as it is today. KFC was banging. Fried chicken in general was banging. Now that shit is dripping in grease no matter where you get it from. It has to have something to do with the steroids they're pumping into the chickens these days. I cant think of any other explanation. :yuck:

My brother has gotten food poisoning twice from KFC. One time he was hunched over the toilet in a delussional mess shaking his fist and cursing George Costanza (Jason Alexander was the spokesperson at the time). Despite this he continues to eat it all the time. My dad just recently got a really bad intestinal infection which was determined he got from eating chicken. The night he got sick he had eaten KFC.

That, combined with the atrocious greasyness, is why I don't eat at KFC....

*With the occasional exception of popcorn chicken.

I never eat McDonalds. Ever. Tonight I said fuck it, I'll give it a shot. I had a dollar meal feast (3 DOuble burgers, McChicken, and small fries) Come to think of it, I think I was attempting suicide via Mc D's. I'm not lovin it. Surprisingly enough I didn't get sick.

Oh yea Shamless, Pizza Hut fucks with their pizza somehow. I don't even consider that shit pizza. It's like a pizza hybrid of plastic, rubber and grease. I used to get down on that shit as a kid, but pizza hut is my most dreaded fast food joint these days. Unless you get their wingstreet wings, those fuckers rule.