Dear Weather

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Jan 15 2006, 04:46 AM

Nigga what the fuck.

I go to the gym today its 53.

Two hours later its raining and freezing snow.

I wake up at my girls house to look outside and see theres like 10 feet of snow on the ground.

Fuck this.

yeah, yesterday was like that for me...it went from t-shirt weather to snowing, and then to like straight up rainging ice...it was mad cold, like single digits type shit.

Originally posted by methadone program@Jan 15 2006, 04:45 PM

down here in texas weve been having a surprisingly warm winter....think its like 74 today...sucks you guys are having all that snow...being from up north originally, i know snows cool for a few days but then shit sucks.....

and it hasnt rained in 2 months

MAN I WAS OUT ON 3RD AVE WITH TAZE LAST NIGHT TRYIN TO BOMB, SHIT WAS DISGUSTING, THE WIND WAS LIKE 900 MPH BLOWIN THE PAINT AWAY FROM THE WALL TYPE SHIT, SLEET ALL IN MY GRILL 50 BELOW, SHIT WAS GAAAARBO I GOT ON THE BUS EARLZ. SHIT WAS UNSUCCESSFUL.

MEROOOO

MLB SKEAM

Guest Sparoism

Sunny and in the low 60's here in Oakland...I talked to another ozer on slsk who's in Miami and he said it was 38 degrees there yesterday.

It seems that among the many things Dubya doesn't seem to know how to run is that pesky weather machine the CIA built...he tried to send a hurricane to Baghdad and when he typed in "Gulf" he wasn't sure which one...then someone said, "Hey, I'm going out for tacos, you want anything?"

He got sidetracked and typed in "Mexico" by accident..and that's all she wrote for NOLA.

Originally posted by Sparoism@Jan 15 2006, 06:34 PM

Sunny and in the low 60's here in Oakland...I talked to another ozer on slsk who's in Miami and he said it was 38 degrees there yesterday.

It seems that among the many things Dubya doesn't seem to know how to run is that pesky weather machine the CIA built...he tried to send a hurricane to Baghdad and when he typed in "Gulf" he wasn't sure which one...then someone said, "Hey, I'm going out for tacos, you want anything?"

He got sidetracked and typed in "Mexico" by accident..and that's all she wrote for NOLA.

YEAH BUT THEN DICK CHENEY HIT HIM ON THE BLEEP AND WAS LIKE "DONT WORRY GEORGE ITS ONLY A BUNCH OF NIGGERS DOWN THERE ANYWAY, NO BIG DEAL"

MERO DOGS

GODDAMN KANYE!